剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
You're from South Boston, you don't know from villages.
你认识了其他的太太们
You meet the other wives
并努力让自己摆脱
最后一点南波士顿口音
and devote yourself to losing the last traces of your Southie accent
以及学习如何购买♥♥
and learning how to shop for torn jeans
贵过你以前公♥寓♥一个月房♥租的破洞牛仔裤
that cost more than a month's rent in your old apartment.
接着 那些牛仔裤开始变紧了
And then, those jeans start getting tighter
九个月后 第一个孩子出生了
and nine months later: baby number one.
你或许并没计划要孩子
You may not have planned it,
但在开始和保罗上♥床♥的那一刻
but you stopped believing in plans around the same time
你就不再相信计划这回事了
you started fucking Paul.
并前所未有地爱着这个小男孩
And you love this little boy like you've never loved anyone,
于是几年后 你又生了一个
so a few years later you have another one.
而在那段时间里
And for a while there,
你有了家庭、有了朋友 生活似乎圆♥满♥了
you have a family and friends, and life feels complete.
脑海中的那个声音偶尔还会冒出来
That voice in your head still speaks up from time to time,
但只需一点佳乐定
和天使密语红酒就能搞定它
but it's nothing a little Xanax and Whispering Angel can't fix.
于是 在彻底失败的想象力
和低自尊的影响下
And so, through a colossal failure of imagination and low self esteem,
你成功说服自己是幸福的
就像你所有的朋友和邻居
you convince yourself you're happy in the same way
看上去的那样
all of your friends and neighbors seem to be.
几年后 保罗为了一个
年轻版的你而甩了你
A few years later Paul has left you for a younger version of you.
库柏则和保罗完全相反
Coop is everything Paul isn't.
他英俊、性感、幽默
但他永远不会真心爱你
He's handsome and sexy and funny, and he will never really love you.
事实证明 即便是那些王子
It turns out even the princes are just frogs
也不过是穿布鲁内洛库奇内利
马球衫的癞蛤♥蟆♥
in Brunello Cucinelli polo shirts.
于是你跑回波士顿 回到爸妈身边
So you go running back to Mommy and Daddy in Boston.
你只是想暂时逃离这一切
You just need a break from all of it.
但你脑海里的那个声音又回来了
And that voice in your head is back,
尖叫着你将会失去一切
screaming that you'll lose everything and be cast out
会被狼狈地逐出这安乐之地
of this promised land in disgrace.
就在这时 嗑了威士忌
加抗精神病药的危险饮料的保罗
And then Paul, high on a dangerous brew of whiskey and antipsychotics,
闯进了你的房♥子
breaks into your house.
就是那所他为了跟那服务员上♥床♥
而搬出去的房♥子
The same house he moved out of to go fuck the waitress.
给我们一个机会 求你了 宝贝
Give us a chance! Please, baby.
我永远不会和你复合的
I'm never going to get back together with you.
我想见你
我敢肯定 当你一觉醒来时
- I wanna see you. - I promise when you wake up,
就会记起自己有多憎恨我
you'll remember how much you hate me
和所有30岁以上的女人
and, you know, all women over 30.
你在我家?你到底在我家里干什么?
Are you in my house? What the fuck are you doing in my house?
我给你留了张字条
你在说什么?
- I wrote you a note. - What are you talking about?
等一等 保罗
Wait, Paul.
我对天发誓 就在这自行了断
I'll do it right here! I swear to God!
把枪放下
我对天发誓
- Put the gun down. - I swear to God!
马上放下枪
Just put the gun down!
就这样 那个和你结婚15年的男人
在与你视频时轰了自己的脑袋
And that's when your husband of 15 years blows his brains out on FaceTime.
保罗?
Paul?
保罗 接电♥话♥
Paul, pick up the phone!
保罗 接电♥话♥啊
Paul, pick up the phone!
天啊
Oh, God.
保罗有两千万的人寿保险
Paul has 20 million in life insurance.
你之所以知道 是因为他去年刚改过保单
You know this because he redid the policy last year.
所以你也知道 如果是自杀
保单仍然会作废
That's how you know it could still be nullified by suicide.
接下来的三到四个小时里
你一刻都没闲着
For the next three or four hours, you don't stop moving
因为你知道 一旦停下 就会失去勇气
because you know if you do, you'll lose your nerve.
你之所以会使用一次性手♥机♥
You started using a burner phone
是因为你平常使用的手♥机♥
还在保罗的电♥信♥账号♥里
because your regular phone is still on Paul's plan
而你最不希望的
就是让那嫉妒成狂的疯子
and the last thing you needed was that jealous maniac
发现库柏的存在
finding out about Coop.
而现在 这台手♥机♥正好派上用场
And right now, that burner phone is gonna come in handy.
最终目的就是绝不能
让他的死亡被认定为自杀
The bottom line is, you can't let it be suicide.
(库柏:你睡了吗?)
(和孩子们在波士顿 忘了吗?)
即便是要死了 他都还能把我们的钱弄没
Even dead, he found a way to blow all our money.
我不能让他这么对我们
I couldn't let him do that to us.
你本可以去报♥警♥ 把真♥相♥告诉他们
You could have gone to the police. Told them the truth.
那笔寿险金是我孩子们的未来保障
That life insurance was my children's future.
所以你就决定牺牲我的未来?
So you just decided to throw mine away.
你本该对我好一点
You should have been kinder to me.
这可是我的人生
This is my life.
你不配拥有
You don't deserve it!
你们这些趾高气扬的有钱人
You and all the other smug money guys...
走路都像自己是天之骄子一样
you walk around like such big shots,
好像有钱就能证明什么
like having all this money is proof of something,
可你们的钱只是天上掉下来的
when it was all just handed to you.
而我呢?我必须让那个满身臭汗的混♥蛋♥
多年来每晚都压在我身上
I had to let that sweaty fuck climb on top of me every night for years.
我得一遍又一遍地忍♥受屈辱 才到达这里
I suffered indignity after indignity just to be here,
才拥有这一切
为了我的孩子 也为了我自己
to have this, for my kids, and for me.
可我现在就要失去一切了
And I was going to lose it
全都因为保罗既守不住自己的钱
all because Paul couldn't keep his money in the bank
也管不住自己的老二
and his dick in his pants.
最讽刺的是
The sad thing is,
你根本不知道我有多理解你的感受
you have no idea how much I know how you feel.
我真的懂
I do.
而且你说得对 我本该对你更好一点
And you're right. I should have been kinder to you.
对此我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
但我不会为了你而坐牢
But I'm not going to jail for you.
等等 我们得好好谈谈这事
Wait, we need to talk about this.
我想我们刚刚已经谈完了
Pretty sure we just did.
库柏
Coop.
库...
Co...
库柏
Coop!
天啊 到底是什么时候
这地方的每个人都有枪了?
Jesus, when the fuck did everybody start getting guns around here?
他必须是被人杀死的
你不是认真的吧
- Someone needs to have killed him. - You can't be serious.
你闯进了我家
You broke into my house.
你攻击我
You attacked me.
我对杀害我丈夫的凶手进行了自卫
I defended myself against the man who killed my husband.
你只是忘了一件事
You just forgot one thing.
什么事?
What's that?
你也不会杀人
You're not a killer either.
库柏
Coop!
别走 库柏
Wait! Coop!
库柏
在这个无论是人或事
- Coop! - In a town where nothing
都不真实的小镇上
and no one was what they seemed,
谋杀案的死者其实并非被谋杀的
倒也算是合乎情理
it kinda made sense that a murder wasn't actually a murder.
奇怪的是 我竟然对那个陷害我
犯下谋杀罪的女人产生了几分同情
It was strange to feel sorry for the woman who had framed me for murder...
转右
To your right.
但萨只是想紧紧抓住属于她的一切
But Sam was just trying to hold on to what was hers,
而没有人比我更能理解这一点
and no one understood that better than me.
我们都曾相信同一个梦想
We'd all bought into the same dream,
那个郊区乐土带来的希望
the promise of suburban paradise.
而我们都被骗了 以为一旦抵达
And we were all tricked into believing that once we got there,
就能永远拥有它
it was ours to keep.
我们那些宽大坚固的房♥子
Our big solid houses made it feel like
让我们误以为自己攫取了一小片永恒
we'd grabbed ourselves a small piece of forever.
可只要稍微挖深一点
就能发现地基已经腐朽
But you didn't have to dig too deep to find the rot in the foundations.
这一切不过是个精心编织的幻象
It was all just an elaborate illusion,
魔术师与观众其实是同一个人
where the magician and audience were one and the same.
有时候
And sometimes it was hard to tell what was real
现实与幻象难以分辨
and what was just smoke and mirrors.
但有些时候 根本不难
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表