剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
接着朝相反的方向开
and we started driving in the opposite direction
然后到一个新的地方重新开始?
and we just started all over someplace new?
听起来不错
Sounds nice.
跟我一起走吧,梅尔
Run away with me, Mel.
我们没法躲藏一辈子
Can't hide forever.
嗯嗯
Mm-mmm.
先别走
Not yet.
跟你说一声,我不会跟你上♥床♥的
Just so you know, you're not getting laid.
你是处♥女♥? 我有男朋友
Virgin? Boyfriend.
你有男朋友? 有关系吗?
You have a boyfriend? Does it matter?
没什么关系
Not really.
来吧,我会绅士点的
Come on. I'll be a gentleman.
我可以唱歌♥给你听 拜托别唱
You know, I can sing to you. Please don't.
好
Yeah.
我打手♥枪♥行吗?
Would it be okay if I masturbated?
哇 哦
Whoa. Oh!
很好,天啊
There you go. Oh, boy.
吐的是...什么颜色啊
That is... a color.
你昨晚玩得很开心?
You had fun last night, huh?
希望你做了明智的决定
Hope you made some good choices.
我觉得我和捷克不会长久的
I don't think it's gonna last with Jake.
这可是个明智的决定
Well, that's a good choice.
爸 别说话
Dad. Quiet.
让我开心一下
I'm having a moment.
你为何这么讨厌他?
Why did you hate him so much?
我没讨厌他,我只是知道他配不上你
I didn't hate him. I just knew he wouldn't measure up.
无论是谁你都会这么说 没错
You'd say that about anybody. Yes, I would.
但听着,总有一天,你会遇到一个人
But listen, one of these days, you're gonna meet somebody,
他又高又帅又聪明
and they're gonna be tall and handsome and smart
心思细腻等等
and sensitive and all of the things. Mmm.
即使全都...你还是会讨厌他 对
All of the th... You'll still hate him. Yes.
是啊 我应该会
Yeah. I most likely will.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道现在的你 感觉自己的人生一直被重启
I know it feels like your life is constantly being reset right now,
这感觉一定很可怕,但相信我
and that's gotta be terrifying, but trust me,
年轻最好的一点就是
the best thing about being young is that
你现在所做的大多数事情都能够重来
there is very little that you can do right now that can't be undone.
对
Yeah.
也许真是如此
Maybe that's always true.
也许随着年龄增长,事情会变得更难处理
Maybe things just take a lot more effort when you get older.
是否有人说过你比实际年龄更有智慧?
Anybody ever tell you you're wise beyond your years?
在你回答之前
Before you answer that,
想提醒一句,你还满身呕吐味
I'd like to remind you that you still smell like puke.
好 走吧
Yeah. Oh. Come on.
♪ Damn I wish I was your lover ♪
真希望我是你的爱人
(摩根,你没事吧?)
(抱歉,手♥机♥被我爸妈拿走了 刚拿回来)
(很期待周一见到你)
你们俩为何这么喜欢这首歌♥?
What is it about this song that you guys like so much?
难听死了
It's atrocious.
什么? 天啊
What? Oh, my God.
他只在录音室待了一天 就成了评论家
He spends one day in a recording studio, now he's a critic.
不,天啊,请关了它
Oh, no. God. Please turn it off.
我耳朵在受罪,他说得对 开大点声?好
My ears are bleeding. He's right. Turn it up? We can turn it up.
没问题,行 不要
It's fine. Yeah. No.
好的,来了,大点声 不,爸
Yeah, here it comes. A little more. No, Dad.
不
No.
对,这样感觉更好,不是吗?
Yeah. Makes you feel better, doesn't it?
注意路况
Watch the road.
嘿,该停下来吃晚饭
Hey, we should stop for dinner.
你们想吃晚饭吗?说“想”
You guys wanna get dinner? Say yes.
饿死了 好的
Starving. Okay.
事情就是这样
This is what happens.
你被抛入这个世界
You're cast out into the world
一生都本能地在收集
and spend your life instinctively gathering.
收集爱、性、家庭、朋友、房♥子、汽车、经历
Love, sex, family, friends, houses, cars, experiences.
从未停止过
You never stop gathering.
直到年岁渐长
And it's only as you get older
你才开始发现 自己在人生路上所失去的东西
that you start to notice the things you're losing along the way.
而这时,悔恨就像肚子里的 肿瘤一样开始滋生
And that's when regret starts to grow like a tumor in your belly.
但偶尔会有那么些清晰时刻
But there are rare moments of clarity
让你清楚看见自己的一生在眼前铺展开来
when you can see your life laid out in front of you.
所有的人生齿轮与轮轴,所做的正确与错误选择
All the cogs and the wheels. The right and wrong turns.
所经历的胜利与心碎时刻
The triumphs and the heartaches.
而在那些瞬间
And in those moments,
你其实能看到哪些才是真正重要的
you can actually catch sight of the things that really matter.
那些才能让你活得完整
The things that make you whole.
那些是你一旦失去之后,你的天堂
The things without which, your heaven
便会瞬间变成自己亲手铸造的地狱
instantly becomes a hell of your own making.
在那些时刻,你心里会清楚知道 哪些事是你必须去做
In those moments, you know in your heart what it is you have to do,
必须去挽救的...并且得不惜一切代价
what it is you have to save... at any cost.
嘿,你要去哪里?
Oh, hey. Where you going?
去梅尔的车里拿把伞,快下大雨了
Gonna get an umbrella out of Mel's car. It's really starting to come down.
哦
Ah.
嘿,看到你和梅尔这样 跟家人一起出来,感觉有点不真实
Hey, it's kinda surreal seeing you and Mel out with the family like this.
以前就很真实 是啊,确实是,所以
It didn't used to be. No, it didn't. So, um,
情况有新发展? 不过是吃顿晚饭罢了,巴尼
something going on there? It's just dinner, Barney.
那就是吧
If you say so.
这段与家人、与梅尔独处的时光
This time alone with my family, with Mel,
让我幡然醒悟,给了我一样 我甚至没意识到自己缺失的东西
had woken me up and given me the thing I hadn't even realized I'd been missing.
那就是“希望”
Hope.
感觉就像是迷雾散去
It was like a fog had lifted.
我看清了自己失去的,并决心要把它找回来
I saw what I had lost, and I was going to get it back.
这不会是件容易的事,但我知道自己一定能做到
It wasn't going to be easy but I knew I could do it.
嘿
Hey!
拨♥打♥911
Call 911.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
别出来 快走
Stay here! Come on!
快离开这里
Let's get out of here!
巴尼...
Barney! Barney!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
看着我 睁开眼,听见我说话吗?
Look at me. Look at me. Open your eyes. Can you hear me?
哪疼? 我的天啊
What... What hurts? Oh, my God.
求你了,我的天啊
Please. Oh, my God.
来人啊,拜托
Somebody! Please!
确保巴尼没事...
Make sure Barney's okay. Make sure Barney's okay.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表