剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
So it's my fault?
回家去吧 埃琳娜
Go home, Elena.
所以 莱维特女士
So, Ms. Levitt.
我觉得你可能会想修改一下你的口供
I thought you might wanna revise your statement.
我们得更仔细地调查库普这家伙
We're gonna need to take a closer look at that Coop character.
没错
Yep.
天啊 这些人
God, these people.
你觉得她有所隐瞒吗?
You think she knows more than she's letting on?
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嘿 表演得真好 - 谢谢
Hey, great show. - Thanks.
载你一程?
Can I give you a ride?
好啊
Yes.
演出如何? - 挺不错
How's the gig? - It's all right.
是吗? - 对
Yeah? - Yeah.
找到了
Bingo.
对
Yeah.
首先 那是在西湖 不是比拉姆山
First of all, it was Westlake. Not Byram Hills.
你怎么记得这么清楚? - 那你怎么不记得?
How do you remember all this? - How do you not?
我只记得当时被禁足了
I remember being grounded.
别看我 我没让你被抓
Well, don't look at me. I didn't tell you to get caught.
我妈的车轮上全是草和泥
There was grass and mud all up in my mom's tires.
我们得庆幸你妈没告发我们
Well, we're lucky your mom didn't snitch.
她一直都觉得是我带坏你
She always thought I was a bad influence.
最可恶的是 她没说错
I hate that she turned out to be right.
嘿 她错了
Hey, she wasn't right.
你所经历过的一切 包括现在正经历的...
What you went through, what you're going through...
不能怪你
it's not your fault.
听你这么说 感觉真好
It's nice of you to say.
嘿 要不是因为你
And hey, if it weren't for you,
我高中时可能一点乐趣都没有
I would not have had any fun in high school.
那时候的我 是个无趣 喜欢数学的橄榄球选手
I was a boring, football-playing mathlete.
而你...
And you...
则无所畏惧
you were fearless.
我是没吃药罢了
I was unmedicated.
我当时很仰慕你
I admired you.
现在也是
I still do.
所以你来看我演出?来仰慕我?
Is that why you're coming to my shows? To admire me?
我就喜欢看你站在台上
I love seeing you up there.
你又做回你自己了
You look like yourself again.
那是个什么样子?
What does that look like?
就是你总能做到我想做但做不到的事
Like someone who always does the thing I want to, but can't.
舒服
Oh, fuck.
该死
Oh, fuck.
糟了 该死的
Shit. Goddamn it.
对 礼品店里最贵的东西
Yeah. Most expensive thing they had in the gift shop.
除了这个 就是气球花束 所以...
It was either this or a balloon bouquet, so...
想吃点什么吗?
Can I get you anything?
那帮人是谁?
Who were those guys?
我不晓得
I have no idea.
去你的
Fuck you.
巴尼 拜托 相信我 我不知道那些该死的家伙是谁
Barney, come on. Believe me. I don't know who those fucking guys were.
问题是 库普
The thing is, Coop,
我并不相信你
I don't believe you.
你最近有些不对劲 兄弟
Something's been going on with you, man.
我不懂是什么事 也不懂你为何不告诉我
I don't know what it is or why you won't tell me.
但我一直在试着帮你 你却一直对我撒谎
But I've been trying to help you, and all you do is lie to me.
嘿 听着 巴仔 不是你想的那样 - 你给了我一大叠钞票
Hey, look, Barn, it's not like that. - You handed me a brick of cash.
巴尼 拜托... - 别忽悠我了
Barney, come on-- - Don't bullshit me!
我只是在保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
干得好
Well, nice work.
你走吧
You should go.
你在说什么? - 如果你能离开我会感激不尽
What're you talking about? - I'd really appreciate it if you left.
早安 爸、埃尔南德斯
Good morning. Dad. Hernandez.
早 - 你知道莱恩昨晚有约会吗?
Morning. - Did you know Ryan had a date last night?
我知道 那个发胶
Oh, yeah. The hair gel.
如何?
How was it?
不成功 - 没事 阿特
He didn't make it. - It's all right, Art.
爸 我们有时得工作到很晚
Sometimes we gotta work late, Dad.
我们能开工了吗?
Can we get to work, please?
嘿
Hey.
我煎了蛋 坐下吧
I made eggs. Sit.
他煎了蛋
He made eggs.
对了
So,
翻找垃圾箱有什么收获吗?
anything usable from that little dumpster dive?
还真有 我找到了血迹样本
Yes, actually. I found the blood sample.
安德鲁库柏的血 和犯罪现场氨气里的血迹吻合
Andrew Cooper's blood matched the trace in the ammonia at the crime scene.
再说一遍 - 化验室刚打给我 是他的血
Say that again. - Lab just called me. It was a match.
而我们却坐在这里谈论你的约会?
And we're sitting here talking about your date?
我们得走了 这可是重大发现
We gotta go. This is huge.
我其实并没去约会
I didn't actually go on the date.
埃尔南德斯 快点
Hernandez, come on.
莱维特太太?
Mrs. Levitt?
宾客们开始陆续到了
The guests are starting to arrive.
嗨 亲爱的 我深表遗憾
Hi, sweetheart. I'm so sorry.
我感到非常遗憾 需要帮忙尽管说
I'm so terribly sorry. We're here for you.
(我们今天哀悼)
(我会想你的 保罗)
(你不应该落得如此下场)
亲爱的 - 我没事
Oh, honey. - I'm okay.
写几句好听的
Just write something nice.
嗨 - 谢天谢地你来了
Hey. - Thank God you're here.
我们为你感到遗憾 萨
We're so sorry, Sam.
谢谢 尼克 - 你怎么样?
Thanks, Nick. - How you doing?
我还没开始喝酒
I haven't started drinking yet.
这么说 你来晚了?
So you're running behind?
保罗的妈从佛罗里达来了
Paul's mom came up from Florida.
要么她变老糊涂了
Either she's gone senile
要么他根本没告诉她我们在办离婚
or he never told her we were divorcing.
无论哪种原因 情况都很尴尬 - 糟透了
Either way, it's incredibly awkward. - Yikes.
对
Yeah.
但至少在面对这场面 我比某人更得体
Well, at least I'm handling it better than some people.
谢谢
Thank you.
你人太好了 - 对
You are so kind. - Yeah.
我想也怪不得米斯蒂
I guess I can't blame Misty.
毕竟这是个“目标处处”的场面 还有个内置聚光灯
I mean, it's a target-rich environment with a built-in spotlight.
为何不趁着上一任还没入土为安 赶紧物色下一个男人呢?
Why not shop for the next man while the dirt's still settling on your last?
不得不佩服她的“办事效率”
You gotta admire the efficiency.
你知道吗?我觉得我可以开始喝酒了
You know what, I think I'm ready to start drinking.
知道了
Say no more.
对 我们明白
Yeah. We gotcha.
嗨
Hey.
很合身
Good fit.
不...
No, no, no.
别脱
Leave them on.
这哀悼仪式办得很好
It was a beautiful service.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
非常好 库普
I'm doing great, Coop.
需要帮忙吗?
You need anything?
宝贝
Babe.
等你准备好来点烈的 就告诉我
Let me know when you're ready for the hard stuff.
好的 - 库普
Okay. - Coop.
待会儿能找你聊聊吗?我们该谈谈
Can I grab you later? We should talk.
太好了 - 非常感谢你们出席
Great. - Thank you so much for coming.
来了
I'm coming.
天啊 来了
Oh, my God. I'm coming!
库柏女士
Miss Cooper.
警探 - 库柏先生在家吗?
Detective. - Is Mr. Cooper home?
他不在
No, he's not.
我们有搜查令 要搜查这房♥子
We got a warrant to search the premises.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表