剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
不管发生什么事 我要你听我说 好吗?
Whatever else happens I need you to hear this, okay?
我没杀保罗 我与此事毫无关系
I did not kill Paul. I had nothing to do with that.
我知道不是你做的
I know you didn't.
我来这里就是想告诉你这个
That's why I came here to tell you that.
感激你这么做
I appreciate that.
所以我不会因为我没做的事而去坐牢
So I'm not going to go to jail for something I didn't do.
知道吗?
All right?
我今天约了凯特雷斯尼克见面
Now, I have a meeting today with Kat Resnick,
她是这行里最棒的
who is the best at what she does.
我们会想办法解决这事的 好吗?
And we're gonna figure this out. Okay?
你最好先洗个澡
Well, you should probably shower first.
- 你臭死了 - 谢了 感谢提醒
- You stink. - Thank you. Good note.
还有其他事吗?
Anything else?
我交了个女友
I have a girlfriend.
- 早安 - 吓我一跳
- Good morning. - Shit.
昨晚喝多了?
Rough night?
我给你一千美元换那杯咖啡
I'll give you a thousand dollars for that cup of coffee.
去你的 格蕾丝
Fucking hell, Grace.
我还以为你在医院的样子已经够糟
I thought you looked bad in the hospital.
好吧 我知道你要说什么
All right, I know what you're gonna say.
那我就不必说了 对吧?
Doesn't really pay to say it then, does it.
格蕾丝 他可是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend, Grace.
我觉得你也许得开始接受这一事实
I think maybe you need to start coming to terms
就是你最好的朋友 可能会因为谋杀罪而入狱
with the idea that your best friend may go to prison for murder.
他没杀人
He didn't do it.
- 你怎么能肯定? - 你不也是吗?
- Do you know that? - Don't you?
你又不是万事通 巴尼
You don't know everything, Barney.
我知道的够多
Well, I know enough.
你也一样
And you do, too.
我对你都了解的不够多
I don't even know enough about you.
这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
这是在你的毛衣抽屉里发现的
Found that in your sweater drawer.
请告诉我这些钱与库普无关
Please tell me this has nothing to do with Coop.
你和我 巴尼 对吧?
You and me, Barney, right?
你我比任何人都重要
You and me before anyone else.
没错
You and me.
喝完它
Drink up.
给你放洗澡水
I'll run you a bath.
- 早 - 早 梅尔
- Morning. - Morning, Mel.
- 嗨 - 梅尔 你好吗?
- Hi. - How are you doing, Mel?
还不错
Okay.
希望我们可以谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
可我11点有病人预约
I do have an eleven o'clock though.
预约取消了
Your eleven o'clock cancelled.
好几个病人都取消了预约
A number of your patients have cancelled.
几个?
How many?
因为库普的事?
Because of Coop?
不 不是他
No. Not because of Coop.
…而事实上 你恨透了他
…over a dead husband you fucking hated.
我的天啊
Oh, shit.
- 去你的 - 别 梅尔 别这样
- No, Mel. Come on. - Fuck you!
天啊 好的 对
Oh, Christ. Okay. Yeah.
我无法想象你和你家人所面临的困境
I can't imagine what you and your family are going through,
- 你所承受的压力 - 我没事 黛儿
- the stress your under. - I'm fine, Deb.
我不这么认为
I don't think you are.
我的确有压力
I'm under some pressure,
- 但我完全… - 你打了那女人
- but I'm perfectly… - You assaulted that woman.
是她先动的手
She hit me first!
哇 我也应该这么告诉 我们病人的父母吗?
Whoa. Is that what I'm supposed to tell the parents of our patients?
就因为“是她先动的手” 所以完全没问题?
That it's all fine because "she started it?"
那可是自卫呀
It was self-defense.
那是有意识的攻击
It was cognitive aggression.
- 好了 别来这套 - 什么?
- Okay, don't do that. - What?
别想对我进行心理分♥析♥
Don't try to shrink me.
我只是想和你好好谈谈
I'm trying to have a conversation with you.
拜托 黛儿
Come on, Deb.
你这辈子难道从没想过打某个人吗?
Haven't you ever, in your entire life, just wanted to hit somebody?
当然有 但我没动手
Of course I have. But I didn't.
那或许你应该试试
Well, maybe you should have.
因为我得告诉你 实际上打人 比仅仅想打要更具治疗效果
'Cause I gotta tell you, it's a lot more therapeutic than just wanting to.
这其实是个自我和解的时刻
A moment of self-concordance, actually.
这不正是我们努力 想要灌输给病人的想法吗?
And isn't that what we try to instill here? In our patients?
- 梅尔 - 她跟我丈夫上♥床♥
- Mel. - She fucked my husband.
还指控他谋杀
And accused him of murder.
他是你的前夫
Your ex-husband.
所以?
What?
又怎样?
Whatever?
梅尔 我觉得你现在需要帮助
Mel, I think right now, you need help.
不需要
Uh-uh.
我决定让你休假
I'm putting you on leave.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么 马上?
What, right now?
不是说“我从没输过”吗?
What happened to "I don't lose"?
有时候 认罪协议也是一种胜利
Sometimes a plea deal is a win.
但我没做过 认罪就不是胜利
Not when I didn't do it.
拜托 凯特 若是因为我胁迫你 那么…
Come on, Kat. If this is about me coercing you, then--
你不是胁迫我 是勒索我
You're not coercing me, you're blackmailing me.
而且 不 不管你是什么混♥蛋♥ 或者我是什么下♥贱♥女人
And, no, regardless of what kind of shit you are and what kind of slut I am,
我们两家的孩子算是一起长大的 而我其实也不认为你杀了保罗
we raised our kids together and I actually don't think you killed Paul.
但我必须给你列出你的选项
But I'm required to lay out your options.
- 我已经看了证据开示的物件 - 所以?
- I've gone through the discovery. - And?
作为你的律师 我告诉你 我们应该考虑认罪协议这一选项
As your lawyer, I'm telling you we should consider a plea deal.
他们手握两家实验室报告 确认了你在犯罪现场的DNA
They had two labs confirm your DNA at the crime scene.
在你的车后备厢里找到凶器
Murder weapon in your trunk.
你有什么想说的吗? 有什么有助于解释一下这些情况?
Do you have something you want to share that could help explain some of this?
你在你和萨的关系上撒了谎
You lied about your relationship with Sam.
- 她也撒谎了 - 事发时她人在波士顿
- She lied about it too. - She was in Boston.
是因为亨利生日
It was Henry's birthday.
- 你说什么? - 没说什么
- What? - Nothing.
库普
Coop.
如果我们认罪 你或许能 在亨特大学毕业之前就出狱
If we plead, you could be out before Hunter graduates college.
你在开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
让我入狱是在帮我?
By putting me in jail?
拜托 凯特 别在这件事上坑我
Come on, Kat, don't fuck me on this.
是你自己坑自己
You did that to yourself.
库普 像这样的对话我每天都在进行
Coop. I have talks like these every day
而我必须告诉你
and I have to tell you,
我不觉得陪审团会认为你说真话
I don't think a jury is going to find you to be truthful.
- 为何? - 因为你没说实话
- Why not? - Because you're not telling the truth.
- 关于什么? - 所有一切
- About what? - All of it.
我不相信你独自去了那间夜♥总♥会♥
I don't believe that you were alone in that nightclub,
我不相信你之后和你妹待在一起
I don't believe you hung out with your sister afterwards,
我也不相信就仅仅因为 你和萨上了床 地板上就会有你的血
and I don't believe your blood was on the floor just because you were fucking Sam.
无论你有什么没告诉我的
Whatever it is that you're not telling me,
现在就是告诉我的最好时机
now would be a great time to tell me.
- 很难解释 - 是的
- It's complicated. - Yeah.
因为我只处理那些非常简单的谋杀案件
Because I only handle the really simple murder trials.
那把枪怎么会在你车里?
How'd that gun get in your car?
- 我不知道 - 胡说 库普
- I don't know. - Bullshit, Coop.
说点什么
Give me something.
我说了人不是我杀的
I told you I didn't kill him.
我也说了那并不重要
And I told you, it doesn't matter.
该死的
Goddamn it.
谢谢 哥们 行了
Thanks, man. All right.
嗨
Hey.
- 那是尼克的车? - 对
- Is that Nick's car? - Yeah.
我的车目前被扣押 可能会被用作指证我的证据
My car is currently impounded to possibly be used as evidence against me.
嘿 若是因为亨特过来找我谈话一事 我可没有要他…
Hey, if this is about Hunter coming over to talk, I didn't tell him to--
等等 亨特过来找你谈话?
Wait, Hunter came over to talk?
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表