剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
这都是些什么?
What's all this?
我只是想挣口饭吃
I'm just trying to earn my keep.
你早就挣够了吧
Think you already did that.
过来,美人儿
Come here, beautiful.
走吧
Let's go.
等等,托尔我给你留了份餐
Hang on, Tor. I made you a plate.
别叫我托尔,尼基
Don't call me Tor, Nicky.
嘿
我的错
Hey.
My bad.
托丽
Tori.
听着,你是运动员需要多补充蛋白质增肌
But look, you're an athlete. You need to up your protein to build more muscle.
...每磅8克
...8 grams per pound.
这才是冠军的早餐
This right here is the breakfast of champions.
那根本不是早餐
That's not breakfast.
这是个比喻
It's a metaphor.
菲尔,我理解超额支出
Phil, I understand the overages, okay.
但景观美化凭什么多花我6万?
But how the fuck is landscaping costing me another 60 grand?
你太太要求我们平整后院加种些树
Your wife asked us to level the back and add some trees.
能提供充足荫凉
格蕾丝
It'll give you lots of shade.
Grace.
格蕾丝!
正忙着呢亲爱的
Grace!
Kind of busy here, babe.
能取消种树吗?
Can we cancel the trees?
嘿菲尔!
卡车已经到了
Hey, Phil!
Truck's already here.
卡车已经到了
菲尔
Truck's already here.
Phil.
怎么了?
钻井平台需要你
Yeah?
They need you on the rig.
你知道外面已经有很多树了吧?
Hey, you know there's a ton of trees out there, right?
是啊,能提供充足荫凉
Yeah, they'll give us a lot of shade.
关于这些树...
Hey. About these trees...
我们需要荫凉
Yeah, we need the shade.
但真的需要吗?
抱歉,我们要迟到了
But do we?
Sorry, we're running late.
好吧祝你们愉快
再见我...再见姑娘们再见
Okay. Have a great day.
Bye. I-- Bye, girls. Bye.
走吧出发
再见
Come on. Let's go.
Bye.
嘿,库普
嘿再见
Hey, Coop.
Hey. Bye.
走路还是开车来的?
You walk or drive?
步行你让我走路的
I walked. You told me to walk.
对坐我车走
Right. We're taking my car.
来吧
Come on.
好的
Okay.
天哪巴尼,这是Spectre?
Jesus, Barney. Is that the Spectre?
特别版纯电动
Special edition. All electric.
格蕾丝几周前给我买♥♥的
Grace bought it for me a few weeks ago.
生日礼物
A birthday gift.
她真贴心
哦不
Well, that was nice of her.
Oh, no.
这是博弈手段
It's brinksmanship.
看吧,我就没法指责她乱花钱
See, I can't come down on her about her spending
毕竟我开着辆该死的劳斯莱斯
if I'm driving a fucking Rolls.
得了吧,你明明爱死这车了
Oh, come on. You love it.
确实是辆好车
It is a hell of a car.
简直完美
It is so choice.
我来开
I'm driving.
当然
Sure.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
我们到底要去哪儿?
So where are we going anyway?
我们要去见律师
We are going to see a lawyer.
巴尼,我不能起诉贝利·拉塞尔他们会像捏虫子一样碾碎我
Barney, I can't sue Bailey Russell. They'll squash me like a bug.
抱歉,我该说清楚些
I'm sorry. I should have been more clear.
我们要去见里克·马西耶罗
We are going to see Rick Massiello.
你约到了马西?怎么做到的?
You got an appointment with Massey? How'd you get an appointment with Massey?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
关键是只要贝利听到他的名字就会和解
Point is, as soon as Bailey hears his name, they'll settle.
杰克最不想看到的就是马西大张旗鼓
The last thing Jack wants
吓跑他的投资人
is Massey putting on a big show and rattling his investors.
他会很贵
He will be expensive.
他会按风险代理收费
Well, he'll do it on contingency.
他亲口说的?
不算,但你能说服他
He told you that?
Not as such, but you'll convince him.
他要抽五成
很可能
He's gonna take half.
Probably.
但剩下的一半也比你现在的多得多
But that other half is a lot more than you have now.
你有账单要付,老兄从我的开始
You have bills to pay, my friend. Starting with mine.
尼克·布兰德斯
Nick Brandes.
尼克!嘿
Nick! Hey.
最近如何,巴尼?
What's good, Barney?
就想问问健身房♥再融♥资♥的事
Just checking in on that "refi" for the gym.
多布斯说不用清算我的市场头寸
Dobbs is saying we can fund the next two locations
就能开两家新店
without liquidating any of my market positions.
是抱歉尼克
Yeah. Hey, sorry, Nick.
我和库普在车里
I'm in the car with Coop.
开免提了?
对
I'm on speaker?
Yeah.
嘿,最近怎样库普?
Hey. What's up, Coop?
你们知道女士们今晚有防身术课程吧?
You guys know the women have that self-defense thing tonight?
是今晚?
我听说是
Is that tonight?
That's what I'm told.
今晚我们都是单身汉了伙计们
We're all bachelors tonight, fellas.
我准备搞点肉和酒,请大家来聚聚
So I'm gonna get some meat and booze and have everyone over to hang.
你们来吗?
没问题
You guys in?
Sounds good.
你呢库普?
What about you, Coop?
谢邀,尼克
Hard pass, Nick.
好吧改变主意的话随时欢迎
Yeah. Well, the invitation stands if you change your mind.
不会的但还是谢谢
Yeah, I won't. But thanks.
趁还没冷场我先挂了
Well, I'm gonna hang up before this gets awkward.
晚上见尼克
好的巴尼
See you tonight, Nick.
All right, Barney.
再融♥资♥的事尽快回复我
Hit me back about the "refi."
怎么了?
"库普战队"怎么回事?
What?
What happened to team Coop?
你说过没有战队
You told me there are no teams.
但如果有,我显然站你这边
But if there were, obviously I'm on yours.
去他妈的尼克
但你会去他家派对
Fuck Nick.
But you'll go over to his house.
他派对办得不错
The man throws a good party.
你该去的
You should go.
你不该去
You shouldn't.
几天前尼克成了我最大客户
Well, as of a few days ago Nick is my biggest client,
我身不由己
so my hands are tied.
哇哦
Wow.
这车要是出点意外就太遗憾了
Shame if something happened to this car.
开这种玩笑就过分了
Do not even joke about that.
你赢不了
You can't win.
我得先说清楚
I just gotta say that up front.
你是个聪明人库普,知道耗不过他们
You're a smart guy, Coop. You know you can't go the distance with these guys.
谢谢你的时间
Well, thanks for your time.
好消息是你不需要赢
Good news is you don't have to win.
只要撑过即决审判
You just gotta get past summary judgment
贝利就会开始报价
at which point Bailey will start making offers.
然后就进入谈判阶段
Then it becomes a negotiation.
而我可是谈判高手
And I'm a great fucking negotiator.
愿意风险代理吗?
Will you do it on contingency?
不
No.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表