剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
嘿
- Where is Mel?
- Hey.
梅尔 你人呢?找到你了
Where are you, Mel? There you go.
来吧 宝贝 这环节需要你在我身边
Come on, baby.
I want you next to me for this.
拜托了 美人
Pretty please.
上来嘛...
Come on. Come on.
来吧 就听他的
Come on. Just let him do it.
你能行的...走吧
You got it, you got it,
you got it. Come on.
好啊 生日快乐
Yeah! Happy birthday!
太好了 你上来了
Yes. You're walking up here.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
给你拿了杯酒
I got you a drink.
我的梅尔 谢谢你
Oh, my Mel. Thank you.
我知道你不想举办这个派对 但是...
I know you didn't want this party, but...
我怎么能不宠你呢?看看你啊
how could I not spoil you?
I mean, look at you.
别打我嘛 我没说错 对吧?
Don't you hit me. It's true, right?
我每一天都能在你身上学到新东西
You teach me something new every day.
和你在一起时 我是最好的自己
因为我想为了你变得更好
I'm my best self when I'm with you
because I want to be better for you.
你引导我穿越时空
You guide me through space and time.
你是我的灵魂伴侣
You speak to my soul.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, babe.
先生
Sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 各位 请举起你们的梅提尼
祝贺这位寿星女吧
So everyone,
raise your Meltinis for the birthday girl.
不如你来说几句?
Why don't you say something?
就几句
A little something.
能帮我从屋里拿把吉他吗?
Can you grab a guitar for me inside?
知道了
Got it.
抱歉 我就是那种无法忍♥受冷场的人
Sorry. I am one of those people
that needs to fill every awkward silence.
刚刚那一幕太令人感动了 尼克
That was beautiful, Nick.
几乎令人掉泪 是的
Literal tears. Yeah.
这肯定是个令大家情绪激动的时刻
Clearly an emotional moment for all of us.
给尼克来点掌声吧 对
Give a round of applause to Nick! Yeah.
超强健身室的尼克
Nick. Strong Ass Gym.
要超越刚刚那感人的一幕太难了
That's a very tough act to follow.
但我想借用一下这张凳子...
But I'm just gonna steal
this stool here from the...
不好意思 跟DJ借一下 接下来...
Sorry, from the DJ. So...
我想为...
I would like to...
寿星女献上一首歌♥
I would love to play a song
in honor of the birthday girl.
好啊
Yeah.
对了...
And...
如果各位有兴趣
我周间晚上会在拍子啤酒店演出
I will be playing weeknights at
the Tap Alehouse if you are so inclined.
开始了
Here we go.
我有张照片
I have a picture
我超喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
钉在我的墙上
Pinned to my wall
是一张我们的合照
An image of you and of me
我们在笑 我们多么相爱
And we're laughing
We're loving it all
但看看我们现在的生活
But look at our lives now
支离破碎、满目疮痍
All tattered and torn
我们争吵、我们斗气 为泪水而欣喜
We fuss and we fight
And delight in the tears
那是我们哭泣至拂晓的眼泪
That we cry until dawn
哦
Oh, whoa
抱紧我 哦
Hold me now, whoa
温暖我的心
Warm my heart
别离开我
Stay with me
让爱开始吧...
Let loving start
Let loving start...
你腿怎么啦?
你的演讲怎么啦?
- What happened to your leg?
- What happened to your speech?
别在这时候取笑我
Don't fuck with me right now.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
18年的婚姻里...
Eighteen years of marriage...
你从没问过我这一句
you never once asked me that.
不管怎样 我真希望自己问过
Well, for what it's worth, I wish I had.
你从哪弄来的?
Where did you get that?
这些东西现在商店里都有卖♥♥
They sell these at stores now.
但这一个是我碰巧在亨特的房♥间里找到的
But this I happened
to get in Hunter's room.
太棒了
Well, great.
拜托 现在无需担心他
Please. Don't worry about him now.
等有一天他会把它藏起来时才担心
Worry about him
when he gets better at hiding it.
把这话告诉你妈
Tell that to your mother.
她前几天在超♥市♥里训了我
说我是个糟糕的妈妈
She chewed me out in the supermarket
the other day for being a bad parent.
我觉得她想说的是她想念你
I think that's just
her way of saying she misses you.
也许她说得对
Maybe she's right.
也许我们是害了自己孩子的糟糕父母
Maybe we are fucking up our kids.
那她应该知道
是她树立了糟糕家长的行业标准
Well, she would know. She set the
industry standard of terrible parenting.
库普
Coop!
好的
Okay.
也许我们的确害了他们
Maybe we are fucking them up.
但拜托 别自责了
But please, give yourself a break.
不管我们对他们做了什么
早在离婚之前就已经开始了 所以...
Whatever we have done to them
started way before the divorce, so...
回答你的问题 我一点都不好
To answer your question, I'm not okay.
对我来说 一切都不再真实
Nothing feels real to me anymore.
我对一切都感到麻木了
I'm numb all the time.
我每天都会想念那些再也无法挽回的时光
I miss moments I can't ever
get back every day.
和孩子们的时光
Moments with the kids...
和我的病人的时光 天哪
我现在是个糟糕透顶的治疗师
with my patients. My God. I'm a terrible
fucking therapist right now.
你不是
You're not a terrible therapist.
不...相信我 你没在现场
No, no. Trust me. You're not there.
也许害了我们的孩子还不够
我还得去害别人的孩子
Maybe it's not enough I fuck up our kids,
I gotta fuck up everybody else's kids too.
有目标总是好的
It's good to have goals.
我感觉自己愤怒了很久
It feels like I've been angry for so long.
我当时以为自己在生你的气
但现在你不在了 我还是很愤怒
I thought I was angry at you,
but now you're gone, I'm still so angry.
我身心彻底崩溃了
I'm just fucked up.
你隐藏得很好
You hide it very well.
你问我是否爱你
You ask if I love you
我还能说什么
Well, what could I say?
你知道我爱你 这不过是你
You know that I do
And this is just one
惯玩的游戏之一
Of those games that you play
所以 我给你唱一首新歌♥
So, I'll sing you a new song
请别再哭泣
Please don't cry anymore
我甚至愿意请求你的原谅 尽管我不知道
I'll even ask your forgiveness
Though I don't know
究竟在为何而道歉
Just what I'm asking it for
哦
Whoa
抱紧我吧 哦
And hold me now, whoa
温暖我的心
Warm my heart
别离开我
Stay with me
让爱开始吧...
Let loving start
Let loving start
哦
Whoa
抱紧我 哦
Hold me now, whoa
温暖我的心
Warm my heart
别离开我
Stay with me
让爱开始吧...
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表