剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
我想我们当时真的应该 继续往相反的方向开 对吧?
Guess we really should've just kept on driving in the opposite direction, huh?
好好休息
Get some rest.
...不一样 新的尝试 - 那很好
...different. I get to try something. - That's good.
抱歉 我得... - 好的
I'm sorry, I gotta... - Okay.
为何你身上有股香味?
Why do you smell nice?
我在试用新产品 你不喜欢?
I'm trying something new. You hate it?
不 我没这么说 查到了什么?
Nah, I didn't say that. What did we get?
化验报告显示
Lab reports.
凶器是一把点38 那三枪都是由这把枪开出的
The murder weapon was a .38. Same gun, all three shots.
他妻子的枪则是点22口径?
And the wife's gun was a .22?
对 而且她没说谎 她的那把从未使用过
Yep. And she was telling the truth, her piece has never been fired.
但究竟是什么呢?
But what is it?
是一把陶鲁斯TX22 - 不...
It was a Taurus TX22. - No, no.
我指的是气味 它带有麝香
The scent. It's musky.
是香脂的微风 用真正的香脂油做的 还有雪松
Balsam Breeze. It's made from real balsam oil. And cedar.
好的 还有呢?
Okay. What else?
我想还有柑橘味
And citrus notes, I think.
对了
Yes.
枪击残留物报告显示死者当时也开了枪
The gunshot residue report showed that the victim also fired a weapon.
但现场没有发现其他子弹或弹壳
But there were no additional bullets or casings on the scene.
所以要么他打中了某样东西 要么有人中枪逃跑了
So he either hit something, or someone fled.
或者...
Or...
少了些线索 - 没错
We're missing something. - Yep.
我让警局联♥系♥本地的各所医院
I have the office reaching out to the local hospitals
看看是否有枪伤患者入院
to see if any gunshot victims have been admitted.
杀人犯一般不会去急诊室
Murderers don't usually check themselves into the ER.
你怀疑是库柏干的?
You like Cooper for this?
这个案子 我不确定是否怀疑他 但我怀疑他犯了其他罪
I don't know if I like him for this, but I like him for something.
你闻起来像棵圣诞树
You smell like a Christmas tree.
所以他们去了城里所有的百思买♥♥
So they go to every Best Buy in the city.
买♥♥了外置硬盘
And they buy external hard drives.
然后用看起来还新的旧型号♥硬盘来替代
Then they swap them out with older models that look new
再拿回去退货
and they return them.
之后将那些新硬盘重新包装 全额加价地在网上销♥售♥
Then they repackage and sell the new ones on the web, full markup.
所以这故事的结局 是你哥们米基给他妈妈买♥♥了栋新房♥子?
So this story ends with your buddy Miggy buying his momma a new house?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
他们根据序列号♥找到了他使用的卡
They traced the serial numbers to his cards
然后逮捕了他
and busted him.
你对这结局感到惊讶?
And you were surprised?
他没及时收手
He stayed too long.
上得山多终遇虎
The odds got him.
是他蠢
His stupidity got him.
糟糕 该死的
Shit. Damn it.
简直了 还是这么迷人
Hell yeah, still hot and everything.
埃 你好吗?
Sup, E?
不好
No.
怎么啦?
What?
别紧张 我逗你玩的
Relax, I'm playing.
但你确实漂亮
You do look good though.
费利克斯 你想怎样?
What do you want, Félix?
没想怎样...
Nothing. I'm good.
只不过想跟我们的小公羊拿回钱
Just gotta grab my money from our little billy goat,
然后我就走人
and I'm all set.
他在说什么?
What's he talking about?
你不知道吗?
You don't know?
该死
Damn.
我只是帮他们送了几次货而已
I did a couple runs. That's it.
没错
Well, that would be it.
你弟只不过是把交货搞砸了
Except your boy fumbled the drop.
我当时被警♥察♥追
Fucking cops were after me.
这混♥蛋♥一听到警笛声
This motherfucker hears one siren,
就吓得把所有的货都扔了
gets so spooked, he tosses the whole fucking stash.
扔在哪里?
Tossed it where?
最精彩的部分来了
That's the best part.
你来告诉她
Tell her.
东河
The East River.
虎鲸肯定在某个地方嗑嗨了
Fucking Shamu's gotta be high as shit somewhere.
问题是 你就遭殃了
Thing is, that leaves you light.
好的 多少钱?
Okay, how much?
要自己告诉她?还是我来说?
You want to tell her, or should I?
十五万美元
$150,000.
你这白♥痴♥
What an idiot.
应该是十七万五千
Actually, 175.
而下周会是大约二十万
And next week it'll be 200 or so.
这利息真烦人
That interest is a bitch.
听着 我敢肯定你还不起这数目
Look, I'm pretty fucking sure that number is too high for you.
但我得交差
But I can't let that shit go unanswered.
对吧?
Can I?
对吧? - 好了
Can I? - Okay.
问题不大
It's not a problem.
这笔钱我来背
I'll handle it.
你来背? - 没错
You'll handle it? - Yes, that's right.
据我所知 你是在城外的某个地方刷厕所
Last I heard, you were scrubbing toilets out in God's country.
你有什么本事找这么多钱?
How the fuck can you get that kind of money?
这你不需要知道
That's not your concern.
埃琳娜 你知道我一直都很喜欢你
You know I always liked you, Elena.
你在我们家乡可是个大红人
You were the real deal back home.
既然我们是老相识 我就把利息去掉
And since we go back, I'll knock off the interest.
你就还我本金...
You get me the principal by...
最迟下周
by next week,
我就会放过我们这只公山羊
and I'll let our billy goat here live to fight another day.
这薯条怎么会这么好吃?
How the fuck are these so good?
你知道他们一天 大概做出一百亿根这种薯条吗?
You know they make, like, ten billion of these a day?
规模经济之类的玩意儿
Economies of scale and shit.
就是这么回事
That's what's up.
好了
All right.
我们回头见 公山羊
Be seeing you, billy goat.
还有 埃琳娜
And Elena,
如果你想赚些真金白银
if you want to start making some real paper
你知道我肯定能帮你找门路
you know I always got a place for you.
怎么?
Uh-huh?
给我滚 费利克斯
Fuck off, Félix.
没种的
Fucking pussy.
十五万?
$150,000?
你是怎么想的?到底哪根经不对?
What were you thinking? The fuck is wrong with you?
有什么大不了的?
So what?
你帮吉赛尔和拉夫送了好多年的货
You ran drops for Giselle and Raf for years.
那是以前在圣地亚哥的事了 该死的 我们在这里有别的选择
That was back in Santiago, damn it. Here we have options.
胡扯
Bullshit.
对你来说也许有得选
Maybe you do.
医院的食物差极了
This hospital food is no good.
这是你煮的? - 当然不是
Did you make this? - Course not.
(普林斯顿大学)
嗨 安迪
Hey, Andy.
嗨 谢谢你来接我
Hey. Thanks for coming.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
我已经没开车了 都忘了竟然这么好玩
I never get to drive anymore. And I forgot how fun it is.
你到底有驾照吗? - 当然有
Do you even have a license? - Of course.
严格来说 已经过期了 但我是有驾照的
I mean, technically it's expired, but yes.
由你来开回家?
Do you wanna drive home?
不
No.
只要别开上路堤 行吗?
Just try to keep it on the road, will ya?
那位警探... - 琳 对
So that detective... - Lin, yeah.
对 她来过家里一趟
Yeah. She came by the house.
是吗? - 是的
Did she? - Yeah.
我告诉她保罗莱维特死的那晚你回家了
I told her you came home the night Paul Levitt died.
我说你那晚跟我在一起
I said you were with me.
好的
Okay.
听着 你知道我和保罗的死无关 对吧?
Listen, you know I had nothing to do with Paul's death, right?
当然 我知道你没杀人
Course. I know you're not a killer.
就算你是凶手 我也只有你这个哥哥
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表