剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
跟其他人一样啊
Same as everyone else.
只是想把我的屁♥股♥练成致命武器
Just trying to turn my ass into a lethal weapon.
我没有在跟踪你,如果你是担心这个的话
I'm not stalking you, if that's what you're worried about.
当然没有
No, of course.
我现在跟安迪一起住
I've been staying with Andy.
他有几张访客证
He had a couple of visitor passes.
希望不会尴尬
I hope that's not weird.
妳看起来不错
You look good.
很健康
Healthy.
你是说没有...
You mean, not...
我猜搬家对我是好事
I guess the move's been good for me.
我花更多时间跟安迪相处
I've been spending more time with Andy.
其实我又开始有几个表演了
I've actually been playing some gigs again.
是吗? 对
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
在啤酒屋
At the Tap?
通常只是一些喝醉的在地人 在我唱歌♥的时候一直说话
It's mostly just drunk locals talking over my songs.
好重
Heavy.
嘿,妳在外面发挥专长
Hey, you're out there doing your thing,
在我家草坪以外的地方表演音乐
playing music somewhere other than my lawn.
讨厌,你有在场耶
Damn. You went there.
老实说,我有点怀念
Honestly, I kinda miss it.
一定的
I bet you do.
你老婆一定也是
I bet your wife does too.
不知道耶,也许我应该回去接受点歌♥
Or, I don't know, maybe I should come back and take requests.
抱歉,老爸任务
Sorry, dad duty.
很高兴见到妳
It's good to see you.
也许我会偶尔去一下啤酒屋
Maybe I'll swing by the Tap sometime.
好,行啊
Okay, cool.
屁♥股♥课见囉
See you in ass class.
什麽鬼啊?屁♥股♥课见?
What the fuck? See you in ass class?
我的天啊,我看错你了,我的朋友
Oh, my God, I misjudged you, my friend.
对,常有人跟我这麽说
Yeah, I get that a lot.
这个过客很有种
This tourist has balls!
好耶,我喜欢
Yes! I love it!
那现在呢?
So what happens now?
等我一下
Give me a minute.
怎样? 打扮得很美喔
What? You look really nice.
因为你在这之后要带我去吃晚餐
That's 'cause you're taking me to dinner after this.
好的...
Okay, okay.
我的人要花几个小时来鑑定
It'll take my people a few hours to authenticate.
不过在此同时
But in the meantime,
我看妳盛装打扮,打算去庆祝了
I see you're dressed to celebrate.
那就来庆祝吧
So let's celebrate!
嘿
Hey!
上菜囉
Here we go!
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Of course!
就放在桌上耶
Right on the table.
也许晚一点吧
Maybe later.
我发现你们这些常春藤盟校的类型 都喜欢来点白粉
I find you Ivy League types love the nose candy.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿,美女,那妳呢?
Hey, what about you, beautiful?
加入吗?
You in?
好啊
Sure.
怎样?我们在庆祝啊,对吧?
What? We're celebrating, right?
应该吧
I guess so!
来吧...
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
我的天啊
My goodness.
是啊,不错吧?
Yeah, good?
对,没错 我想我得去跳个舞
Yes, indeed. I think I need to dance.
抱歉
Sorry.
这地方不错喔
Quite a place.
挺好的,对吧?
It's nice, huh?
我很喜欢来这裡放鬆
I love to come here and chill.
好耶,我喜欢
Yeah! I love it!
嘿,那麽,你跟那女生...
Hey, so, you and the girl...
没有,我们纯属专业伙伴
No, we keep it professional.
好的
Okay.
这样也许最好
That's probably for the best.
我是说,你很帅 但对某些女人来说太老了,对吧?
I mean, you're a very handsome man, but maybe too old for some rides, huh?
随便你怎麽说
Whatever you say.
想要再吸一点吗?
You want another bump?
不用了,我不需要了
Oh, no. I'm good.
不过爽还能更爽啊
Could always be better, though!
对
Yeah.
好爽喔
So good!
对,我要去...
Yeah, I'm gonna go...
跳舞
Dance.
小库
Coop!
嘿...
Hey, hey.
嘿 你似乎需要休息一下
Okay. Looks like you needed a break.
有那麽明显?
Is it that obvious?
也许我比你想像中还瞭解你
Maybe I just know you better than you think.
对,也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
来啊,跟我一起跳舞
Come on. Dance with me.
我不怎麽会跳舞
I'm not much of a dancer.
这个嘛,几週前你也不怎麽会偷东西
Well, a few weeks ago you weren't much of a thief.
也许你很会跳舞,只是你还不知道
Maybe you're a good dancer, you just don't know it yet.
好吧
Okay.
嘿,好喔
Hey. Okay.
看吧,你也有几招的啊
See, you know some moves.
对啦,我想这是嗑药的效果
Yeah, I think that's pretty much the drugs talking.
别难过啦,小库
Don't be sad, Coop.
妳在说什麽啊?我才不难过 你一直都很难过
What are you talking about? I'm not sad. You're always sad.
我看到了
I see it.
在你的眼底
Behind your eyes.
嘿,我要再去拿杯酒
Hey, I'm gonna get another dr... drink.
妳要别的吗?
Do you want anything else?
我要继续喝香槟 好,我马上回来
I'm just gonna stick with my bubbles. Okay. Yeah, I'll be right back.
爱莲娜
Elena!
嗨
Hi.
我已经开始担心妳...
I started to worry you'd...
会把我给忘了
you'd forgotten about me.
当然不会,我们是为你而来的耶
Course not. You're the whole reason we're here.
应该是这样,对啊
I suppose I am. Yeah.
但我在想,也许妳跟我来这裡也是为了...
But I'm thinking, that maybe you and I are also here for...
另一个原因
for a different reason.
是吗? 对
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是什麽原因? 我就让妳看看吧
What's that? Let me show you.
不了,谢谢
No, thank you.
好,冷静,兄弟,冷静
Okay. Easy, chacho. Easy.
嘿...小朋友才要冷静,美女
Hey, hey. Easy is for kids, guapa.
我偏好激烈点
I prefer hard.
嘿... 嘿
Hey. Hey. Hey.
嘿...
Hey! Hey. Hey!
两位,都还好吗?
Everything okay here, guys?
很好,我们只是在享受私人时光
Yeah, we're just having a private moment.
妳还好吗? 没事,我很好
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
妳确定? 我可以应付
Are you sure? I got it.
好 问题都回答了,老头
Okay. Asked and answered, old man.
我想,也许我们应该...
I think, maybe we should all...
老天爷啊 回楼上去了
Jesus Christ. ...just go back upstairs.
干
Fuck.
王八蛋,好痛喔 该死
Fucking sucker. That hurt. Goddamn it.
好
Okay.
你去死,老头
Fuck you, old man.
好,深呼吸一下吧
Okay, let's just take a deep breath.
嘿
Hey!
快走
Come on!
别扭了
Stop squirming!
妳会害我呛死啦
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表