剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
我没穿裤
I'm not wearing any pants.
看到了
I see that.
而这位是? - 普通朋友
And you are? - I'm just a friend.
那行
Sure.
好的 - 屋里还有其他人吗?
Yeah. - Is there anyone else in the house?
没有 - 那好
No. - Okay, then.
开始吧
Let's go.
除非能带上朋友 不然我就不会去
I'm not going unless I can bring friends.
包下整个套房♥吧 反正我们8月会去汉普顿度假
Take the whole suite. We're doing August in the Hamptons anyway.
真不敢相信你从没去过新洋基体育场
I can't believe you've never been to Yankee Stadium.
我可是大都会队球迷
I'm a Met fan.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
那可不太好
That's not nice.
哥们 - 库普
Fellas. - Coop.
嗨 - 天啊
Hey. - Oh, man.
你感觉怎么样?
How're you feeling?
全身疼痛
Sore all over.
是啊 真糟糕
Yeah, shit.
我知道城里有个地方 提供冷冻疗法 超级棒
I know this spot in the city. Cryotherapy. Incredible.
我把链接发给你
I'll send you the link.
那是什么?像冰浴吗?
What is that? Like ice baths?
不 其实比冰浴好多了 我在北海道的时候就做过了
No, it's actually way better. I started doing it back in Hokkaido.
日本人很懂这些
The Japanese know what's up.
那些混♥蛋♥到底长什么样?
What did these douchebags look like anyway?
长得就像是两个在狠狠揍我的家伙
They looked like two guys beating the shit out of me.
我们交这么多税
You know, for the money we pay in taxes
警方破案应该更有效率才对
you'd think the cops would be more on top of this.
先是保罗遇害 现在又发生这事
First Paul, now this.
这里的房♥价会受影响
Property values are gonna get shaky.
就是 黛安娜不断在刷看Zillow上的房♥价
I know. Diane's been refreshing Zillow every hour.
这成了她的新爱好
It's her new thing.
有人知道巴尼怎么样了吗?
Anyone hear how Barney's doing?
库普 你见到他了吗? - 见了 他还撑得住
You see him, Coop? - Yeah, he's hanging in there.
考虑到发生的事
Well, considering what happened,
萨曼莎可能不想再住在那栋大房♥子里了
Samantha may not wanna live in that big house anymore.
你真觉得她会卖♥♥掉房♥子? 那房♥子可豪华了 老兄
You really think she'll sell? That's a nice fucking house, dude.
我不确定 不过凶宅的 成交价通常比市场价低 25% 甚至更低
I don't know, but murder homes trade for 25% below market. Maybe less.
天啊 - 还用说
Jesus Christ. - No shit.
他俩分开之前 他还特意把地下室改成了娱乐室呢
I mean, he put in that whole rec room in the basement right before they split.
换作是我 住在凶宅里会觉得怪怪的
I think I'd feel weird about living in a murder house.
要是能便宜25% 你会克服心理障碍的
For 25% below market, you'd get over it.
麦克尼尔、鲁索 - 是
McNeal, Russo. - Yes, ma'am.
跟我上楼 我们从卧室开始搜
Upstairs with me. We'll start in the bedroom.
收到 - 明白
Roger that. - We got it.
给
Here.
天啊 你一定超恨我
God, you must hate me.
我也很讨厌自己
I mean, I would hate me too.
他告诉我你们之间已经结束了 我就...
He told me things were over between you two. And I just...
我真的很爱他 你知道吗?
I really loved him, you know?
我知道
Yeah.
我以为我们会共度余生 可现在他...
I thought we were gonna spend the rest of our lives together. And now he's...
对 很难接受
Yeah, that's hard.
亨利怎么样?我能见见他吗?
How's Henry? Can I see him?
萨曼莎 泡芙点心快没了
Samantha, they're almost out of profiteroles.
保罗一定希望他的宾客们能吃上甜点
Paul would have wanted his guests to have dessert.
好的 谢谢你 帕梅拉 我会通知他们
Yeah. Thanks, Pamela. I'll let them know.
帕梅拉 终于见到你 真是太好了
Pamela! It is so good to finally meet you.
我真的很爱你的儿子
I loved your son so much.
他要是知道我们终于见面了 他一定会很高兴的
He'd be so happy to know that we're finally meeting.
不好意思 亲爱的
I'm sorry, dear.
你是?
Who are you?
帕梅拉 这位是米斯蒂
Pamela, this is Misty,
是你儿子去世前 跟他上♥床♥的女人
the woman your son was fucking before he passed.
头儿 你在哪里?
Boss, where are you?
地下室
Basement.
你会想看看这个
You're gonna wanna see this.
琳警探
Detective Lin.
什么?
What?
真该死
Well, shit.
对
Yep.
嗨 库普 - 嗨
Hey, Coop. - Hey.
跟我来?
Walk with me?
好
Okay.
那个警探给我打电♥话♥了 - 是吗?
So that detective called me. - Yeah?
她不认为那是一起抢劫事件
She doesn't think it was a mugging.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
库普 车里的那个人是谁?
Who was the guy in the car, Coop?
我不知道 - 好的
I have no idea. - Okay.
不管你现在正经历着什么
Whatever is happening with you right now
这时候把我拒之门外似乎不是个好主意
seems like a really bad time to shut me out.
谢谢 但我不需要你担心我
Thanks, but I don't need you worrying about me.
你的孩子们... - 是我们的孩子
Your kids... - Our kids.
刚刚目睹他们的爸爸被人打得半死
...just watched their father get the shit beaten out of him.
这种创伤可不是他们能轻易恢复的
That's not trauma they're gonna recover from anytime soon.
好 那我呢?我的创伤呢?
Okay, well, what about me? What about my trauma?
对啊 就告诉我呀 - 对吧?
Yes, tell me. - Right?
告诉我 究竟发生了什么事?
Tell me. What is happening?
我要给予你支持 但你得告诉我呀
I'm trying to be here for you, but you gotta give me something.
梅尔...
Mel...
好的
Okay.
我得接这通电♥话♥ - 好
I have to take this. - Yep.
天啊
God.
喂 艾莉 现在不方便说话
Hey, Ali. You know, this is not a great time.
我不知道该怎么办 他们突然闯进来
I didn't know what to do. They just came in.
谁闯进来?你在说什么?慢点说
Who did? What are you talking about? Slow down.
警♥察♥ 他们拿着搜查令... 真糟糕 我不知道该怎么办
The cops. And they had a warrant and... Fuck. I didn't know what to do.
什么?警♥察♥怎么了?
What? What about the cops?
安迪
Andy.
他们去找你了
They're coming.
你们认识费舍尔?
Do you guys know Fisher?
他的样子看起来有点不一样
Something looks different about him.
他的下巴是我做的
I did his chin.
好看
Nice.
嘿 凯特 能跟你聊两句吗?
Hey, Kat, can I talk to you for a second?
听说发生的事了 库普 你没事吧?
Heard about what happened. Doing okay, Coop?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'll be fine.
他们对你下手挺狠的? - 是啊 确实
They did a real number on you, huh? - Sure did. Yeah.
凯特 聊两句?
Kat, quick second?
行啊 什么事?
Sure. What's up?
换个地方说?
Not here.
什么事?
What is it?
我需要请一位律师
I need a lawyer.
警方怀疑是我谋杀了保罗
I'm a suspect in Paul's murder.
怎么会这样?
How's that?
很难解释
It's complicated.
我以此为生 库普 - 是的
I do this for a living, Coop. - Yeah.
我和萨有一腿
I was sleeping with Sam.
而我...
And I got into
在他被谋杀的数天前 跟他发生了一次可说人尽皆知的争执
a fairly public disagreement with Paul a few days prior to his death.
在尼克的派对上 多姆提过这事
Nick's party. Dom mentioned something about that.
所以你得帮我打这场官司
So you have to be my lawyer.
不是我♥干♥的 如果对案子有帮助的话
I'm innocent if it makes any difference.
库普 我不能接你的案子 - 你当然能
Coop, I can't take your case. - Of course you can.
不...真的 我和萨是朋友
No, no, seriously. Sam and I are friends.
你我不也是朋友?
Well, aren't we friends?
当然是 但... - 那就接下这案子呀
Of course, but-- - Well, then take the goddamn case.
我当然会帮你
I will help you, of course.
但我不能做你的代表律师 好的 明天给我办公室打电♥话♥
But it can't be me. Okay, call my office tomorrow.
我会帮你联♥系♥我的同事罗布巴罗
I'll connect you with Rob Barrow, a colleague of mine.
不 我的代表律师必须是你
No, it has to be you.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表