剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
据我了解,他们的名声似乎不太好
From what I gather, they were somewhat sketchy.
保罗有手♥枪♥吗?
Did Paul own a gun?
有,我说了,他有些疑神疑鬼
Yeah. I told you, he was kind of paranoid.
知道他手♥枪♥型号♥吗?
Do you know what kind?
不知道,我对枪一无所知
No. I don't know anything about guns.
我让他把枪放在办公室里
I told him to keep his in his office.
他也给我买♥♥了一把,但我从来没用过
He got me one too, but I've never used it.
放在房♥子的保险柜里
It's in the safe back at the house.
我可以给你保险柜的密♥码♥
I can give you the combination.
你可以去检查,那把枪没被使用过
You can check. It's never been fired.
是那种小型的枪,我不太懂
It's one of those small ones. I don't know.
你问完了吗?
Are we finished here?
抱歉,我得去问问我儿子们怎样了
I'm sorry, I have to check in on my boys.
好的,那当然
Yeah, of course.
(琳警探)
你不相信她所说的? 你信吗?
You don't trust her? Do you?
她有不在场证明 我亲自询问过她父母了
The alibi checks out. I spoke to the parents myself.
这并不表示她与此事无关
Well, it doesn't mean she wasn't involved.
你去检查保险柜里的枪?
You'll check on that gun in the safe?
知道了
Ooh. Got it.
旧爱离开,新欢来了
Out with the old, in with the new.
这位就是他的女友? 对
That's the girlfriend? Yeah.
保罗确实有两下子,我得承认这一点
Paul certainly had some game. I'll give him that.
只是各取所需 你怎么知道?
It was transactional. How do you know?
看看她的样子
Look at her.
你是个愤世嫉俗的人 有人跟你说过吗?
You're a very cynical person. Anyone ever tell you that?
那你呢?浪漫主义者?
And what are you, a romantic?
我只是喜欢看到人们身上的优点
I just like to see the good in people.
尤其是长得这样的人
Especially when they look like that.
要我来询问这位吗? 你想得美
You want me to take this one? Wouldn't you love that?
你不如去查看那把枪吧
Why don't you go check on that gun?
我又给萨打了一次电♥话♥,她还是没接
I tried Sam again. She's still not picking up.
她的电♥话♥肯定被打爆了 她会看到你打给她的
I mean, her phone must be blowing up. She'll see you called.
真替她难过,还有她的两个儿子
I feel so awful for her. The boys.
我理解,保罗可能有点混♥蛋♥
I know. Paul could be kind of a dick,
但他不是个坏人
but he wasn't a bad guy.
是吗?
Really?
不,不是
No, not really.
明天的出行你准备好了吗?
You ready for your trip tomorrow?
我总觉得现在去有点不对
It just feels kind of wrong to go right now.
我在想该不该让托丽和库普自个儿去
I'm wondering if I should let Tori and Coop go alone.
像这样的大学招生之行可重要了
I mean, these college recruiting trips are a big deal.
我觉得这对托丽有好处
I think it'll be good for Tori
她爸妈同时给予她关注
to have both of her parents focused on her for a bit,
毕竟你也知道... 她讨厌我们?
considering, you know... That she hates us?
她并不恨你
She doesn't hate you.
嘿,你觉得
Hey, you think, uh...
你觉得和库普一起回到大学校园 会不会有点奇怪?
you think it'll be strange being back there with Coop?
这话什么意思?
What do you mean?
那是你们坠入爱河的地方
It's where y'all fell in love.
不会
No.
我只希望他别忘了是明天
I just hope he doesn't forget that it's tomorrow.
库柏先生,我是韦斯特蒙特警署的琳警探
Mr. Cooper, I'm Detective Lin. Westmont PD.
警探,有何贵干?
What can I do for you, Detective?
我相信你已经听说
I'm sure you heard
你的朋友保罗莱维特昨晚被枪杀了
that your friend Paul Levitt was shot and killed last night.
是的,太可怕了,我想我们大家都还处于震惊中
Yes. It's terrible. I think we're all still in shock.
介意我进去一会儿吗?
Do you mind if I come in for a minute?
不介意,请便
No, please. By all means.
要喝点什么吗?
Can I offer you something to drink?
不用
No.
你一个人住? 对
You live alone? Yeah.
其实也不是,目前不是
Well, not exactly. Not right now.
我妹暂住这里,所以乱糟糟的
My-My sister. Temporarily. Hence the mess.
对了,关于莱维特先生
So, uh, about Mr. Levitt.
我听说你们俩互相看对方不顺眼
I heard there's no love lost between you two.
我不认为
I wouldn't say that.
不是吗?
No?
听说你们在派对上打架了
I heard you got into a fight at a party.
你说那件事
That.
好吧,其实也不算打架
Um, well, it wasn't really a fight.
不过是保罗一贯的作风罢了
It was just sort of Paul being Paul.
可现在保罗死了
Well, now Paul's being dead,
所以我得问问打架的原因
so I gotta ask you what the fight was about.
老实说,我已经忘了
Well, I honestly don't remember.
我们当时都在喝酒,我说了他不爱听的话
We were both drinking, and I said something he didn't like,
他就推了我一下
he shoved me.
说实话,我们当时都喝得烂醉如泥
You know, we were both pretty drunk, if I'm being honest.
是有什么原因让你不这么做吗?
Is there any reason why you wouldn't be?
喝醉? 我是说“老实说”的部分
Drunk? Honest.
完全沒有
None at all.
库柏先生,你会经常跟人打架?
Do you get into a lot of fights, Mr. Cooper?
不会 因为你指关节上的淤青
No. 'Cause those bruises on your knuckles
看起来不是旧伤 不像是跟保罗打架时留下的
look a little too fresh to be from the fight with Paul.
是的,就像我说的,那次并非打架
Yeah, well, like I said, it wasn't a fight,
而这是打网球弄伤的
and this is a tennis injury.
网球
Tennis.
打网球受伤比你想象的更常见
Happens more often than you think.
能问一下你昨晚在哪里吗?
Can I ask you where you were last night?
不是吧? 得排除你的嫌疑
Seriously? Gotta rule you out.
我在曼哈顿的Queue夜♥总♥会♥
I was at the Queue nightclub in Manhattan.
Q-U-E-U-E
Q-U-E-U-E.
有谁跟你一起去吗? 没有
Did you go with anyone? I did not.
你自己一个人去?
You went by yourself?
我觉得如果自己一个人去
I find you're far more likely to leave with someone
更有可能跟另一个人一起离开
if you don't go with someone.
那你有跟另一个人一起离开吗? 没有
Did you leave with someone? I didn't.
这对你来说会不寻常吗? 越来越寻常了
Is that unusual for you? Less and less so.
你几点到家的? 应该是午夜吧
What time did you arrive home? Uh, I wanna say midnight.
之后整晚都待在这里,跟我妹在一起
Spent the rest of the night here, hanging with my sister.
不过你年纪有点大了,不太适合去夜店吧
You're a little old to be going to nightclubs, though.
说什么呢?我刚恢复单身
No shit. I'm newly single,
难道我在这里能认识新朋友?
and it's not like I'm gonna meet people out here.
萨曼莎莱维特也刚恢复单身 而且漂亮迷人
You know, Samantha Levitt is also newly single and very attractive.
你知道她是否有约会对象? 不知道
Do you know if she's seeing anyone? No idea.
她跟我前妻比较熟
She's friendlier with my ex.
我听说她和保罗离婚闹得很不愉快
I heard that she and Paul were having a pretty bad divorce.
你有不错的对象介绍给她吗?
Do you know of any good ones?
是啊,我想你会有
Yeah. I guess you would know.
不好意思,琳警探,你是对我有成见吗?
I'm-I'm sorry, Detective Lin, do you have a problem with me?
没有
No.
当然没有,你怎么会这么想?
Of course not. What would make you think that?
我想是因为你这开朗的个性吧
I guess it's just your sunny disposition.
对,是啊,很多人都这么说
Yeah, well, I get that a lot.
谢谢你抽出时间和我聊,库柏先生
Thank you for your time, Mr. Cooper.
不客气,让我送你
Sure. Let me, uh, walk you out.
你确信有解药
♪ You're sure there's a cure ♪
终于被你找到了
♪ And you have finally found it ♪
♪ You think one drink ♪
你以为一杯酒
♪ Will shrink you Till you're underground ♪
就能让你缩小,直到埋入地下
♪ And living down ♪
直到沉沦
♪ But it's not going to stop ♪
但这一切不会停止
♪ It's not going to stop ♪
不会停止
♪ Till you wise up ♪
直到你清醒过来
♪ Prepare a list for what you need ♪
列一张所需清单
♪ Before you sign away the deed ♪
在你签下契约之前
♪ But it's not going to... ♪
但这一切不会...
我想我上次做这一类的事应该是和你一起
You know, I think the last time I did one of these was probably with you.
成年人应该不会喝这酒
Not exactly a grown-up's drink.
对
No.
嘿,你唱得太好了 谢谢
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表