剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
I am so...
如果你想找点人生隐喻...
If you're in the market for metaphors...
没有比对着三万美元的马桶呕吐更贴切了
look no further than a man vomiting
into a $30,000 toilet
而且这马桶还没接下水管道
that isn't connected to any plumbing.
不过当你陷入某种思维定式时
Though, once you get into
a certain frame of mind,
这城里的一切都他妈能成为隐喻
everything in this town
is a fucking metaphor,
搞得你根本分不清
到底什么才是真实的
which can make it really hard
to figure out what, if anything, is real.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
嘿,亨特
Hey, Hunter.
嘿,是你啊
Hey, you.
嘿
Hey.
我去过你家
I stopped by your house.
见到艾莉了,她说你在这儿
Saw Ali. She said you'd be out here.
她现在和你同居?
She's living with you now?
对,她最近有些糟心事
Yeah. She's going through some stuff.
我不想让她独自面对
I didn't want her to be alone.
这担子可不轻
It's a lot to take on.
没办法,她现在只有我了
Well, I'm all she has.
还有我呢,库珀
我希望你知道这点
She has me too, Coop.
I hope you know that.
尼克说你离开贝利基金了?
Nick says you're not at Bailey anymore?
对,我加入了阿联酋的新基金
Yeah. I'm starting with
a new fund out of the UAE.
监管更松,收益更高
Less oversight, better upside.
就这么简单?
Just like that?
是时候做出改变了
It's time for a change.
你在贝利待了很多年
You were at Bailey for a long time.
是啊,就像你和我
不也在一起很多年吗?
Yeah, well, you were with me
for a long time, weren't you?
行吧,库珀
Okay, Coop.
别担心,你的赡养费照给
Don't worry. You'll get your checks.
去你的
Oh, fuck you.
你到底想怎样?
What do you want from me, huh?
说啊?想要什么?
What? Tell me.
你现在根本没法沟通
You've just become impossible to talk to.
可你还不是照样来找我
Yet, here you are, still trying to do it.
我在考虑给托丽请专业教练
I've been thinking about getting
a professional coach for Tori.
每周一千美元,想和你商量下
It's about a thousand a week.
Just wanted to run it by you.
我就是她教练
而且她在和埃迪训练
I am her coach,
and she works here with Eddie.
-她练得很好
-我知道
She's doing fine.
I know.
-我说的是专业教练
-又是尼克的人?
I'm talking about a professional.
One of Nick's guys, huh?
这和尼克无关
是为了托丽好
This isn't about Nick.
This is about what's best for Tori.
接下来几个月很关键,
The next few months are critical,
你知道她多想去普林斯顿打球
and you know how badly she wants
a chance to play for Princeton.
-她不需要专业教练
-因为我们的关系...
She doesn't need a professional coach.
Because of us--
至少她需要个
能准时到场的人
At the very least,
she needs someone who shows up.
-我每次都来
-得了吧库珀
I show up.
No, Coop.
-你只是偶尔露个面...
-又来了
You come around just enough...
Oh, fuck.
-...好让自己心安理得
-少跟我扯这套
...to convince yourself that you do.
Not again with this bullshit.
我们没必要
反复争论这个
We're not having this conversation
again and again.
你可以对我敷衍了事,
It's one thing for you
to not show up for me,
但必须对她负责到底
but you damn well better show up for her.
-明白吗?
-还有别的事?
You understand?
Anything else?
斯珀林先生
你这儿表可真多啊
You got a lot
of watches here, Mr. Sperling.
小偷为什么只偷其中一块?
Why would a thief take only the one?
单那块就值22万5千美元
That one alone is worth 225 grand.
所以小偷还挺讲武德?
So, the thief didn't want to be greedy?
其他表都完好无损,
The fact that the other watches are here
我怀疑
是不是你自己弄丢了
makes me wonder
if you might've misplaced it.
谁会弄丢这么贵的表?
Who misplaces a watch that expensive?
谁知道呢
也许和买♥♥它的是同一个人?
I don't know.
Maybe the same person who buys one?
什么?
What?
-有那块表的照片吗?
-有
You got a picture of that watch?
Yes.
还有产权文件,我去拿
And ownership papers. I'll be right back.
你和这人有过节?
You got a beef with this guy?
只是想帮他找表
Just trying to help him find his watch.
你觉得真能找到?
You think we're actually gonna find it?
不知道
但我们会优先处理
I don't know,
but we're gonna make it a priority.
-当真?
-假的
Really?
No. Not really.
现在回形针连接着电池组
The paper clip,
now wired to the battery pack,
充当张力器
will act as a tensioner.
保持张力器卡在定位槽里
Now, keep your tensioner
slotted in position.
只推进去一厘米
Only a centimeter in.
别用力过猛
Don't force it.
拨片要像绣花针般轻柔
The rake may as well be a pinprick.
现在准备通电
Now, gonna introduce our voltage.
瞧,如果这招不管用
还有暴♥力♥破解大♥法♥
Voilà. And if that doesn't work,
there's always brute force.
我的心理医生要是知道
My shrink would've had a field day
我在偷睡我老婆男人的东西
肯定能分♥析♥出三万字论文
unpacking the fact that I was stealing
from the guy who slept with my wife.
可惜我没有心理医生
But I didn't have a shrink.
我只有油管教学视频
What I did have was a YouTube tutorial,
尼克的冠军戒指
Nick's championship ring,
以及一个认知:
and the notion that,
all things considered,
我这手艺真是越来越溜了
I was getting pretty good at this.
才怪
Or not
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表