剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
中了三枪
Three gunshots.
头部一枪,身体两枪
One to the head. Two in the torso.
你觉得有可能是破门行窃不遂吗?
You think this was a home invasion gone wrong?
现在还无法下结论,但若以破门行窃来说
Eh, it's too early to tell, but it's, uh,
开枪的次数也未免太多、太精准了
a lot of shooting for a home invasion, and pretty accurate too.
先是朝侧面开了两枪,然后瞄准头部一枪
Two in the side, then one in the head.
更像是进行处决
Feels like an execution.
你的语气能别显得那么兴奋吗?
Can you try to sound a little less excited about this?
“保罗莱维特”
"Paul Levitt."
从邮件来看,他是这房♥子的主人
He's the owner, according to the mail.
但所有的家庭照片都没有他
And absent from all the family photos.
离婚了?
Divorce?
差不多吧
Something.
琳警探,这里似乎有枪击残留物
Detective Lin, I think we got some gunshot residue here.
受害者开的枪?
The victim fired?
还不能确定,但看起来是这样
Can't be sure yet, but looks that way.
可是现场没发现枪
But no gun.
对,你来之前我们已经彻底搜查过了
No. We did a thorough search before you arrived.
(物证)
你闻到吗?
You smell that?
什么?粪便和尸臭? 不是,是氨
What, shit and death? No. Ammonia.
有人曾试图清理现场
Someone tried to clean up over here.
准备好,赫南德茲
Buckle up, Hernandez.
看来是一起谋杀案
Looks like we got ourselves a murder.
《掩耳盗邻》
不敢相信这事竟然发生在我们在家时
I can't believe this happened while we were home.
你们是否看到或听到什么?
Did you see or hear anything
就在昨晚6点到今早6点之间?
between 6:00 last night and 6:00 this morning?
我们从来不在房♥子的这一边
We're never on this side of the house.
你是指房♥子的前面?
The front of your house? Uh...
那监控摄像头呢?
What about the security cameras?
我们昨晚在家里
We were home last night.
通常在家时,我们不会启动安保系统
We don't generally arm the system when we're home.
我们这个社区相当安全
It's a pretty safe neighborhood.
那最后一次见到莱维特先生是什么时候?
So, when was the last time you saw Mr. Levitt?
保罗在几个月前搬出去了
Paul moved out a few months ago.
他们正在闹离婚
They're in the middle of a divorce.
所以最后一次见到莱维特先生 是他搬出去的时候?
So the last time you saw Mr. Levitt was when he moved out?
不,他都在 不是的
Oh, no. He's been around. No.
他会在俱乐部打高尔夫球 也会出席所有的社交活动
He plays golf at the club and comes to all the social events.
不好意思,你们需要去看看吗?
I'm sorry, do you need to deal with that?
不用,只是来送碎牡蛎壳
No. It's just the crushed oyster shells.
用来铺滚球场的 好的
For the pétanque court. Of course.
所以保罗是你的朋友?
So Paul, he was a friend of yours?
可以这么说吧
I guess you could say that.
你们能想到有谁可能想伤害他
Can you think of anyone that may have wanted to hurt him,
或是有谁曾经威胁过他?
or anyone that might've threatened him?
没...没有
No. Not really.
等等,你不是说他在尼克家跟人打架了?
Wait, didn't you say that he got into a fight at Nick's?
那没什么啦 谁是尼克?
That wasn't anything. Who's Nick?
尼克布兰德
Nick Brandes.
那个NBA球员?
The NBA player?
是的,他住在几个街区外
Oh. Yeah, he lives a few blocks down.
所以,这个尼克布兰德和莱维特先生打架了?
So, this Nick Brandes got into a fight with Mr. Levitt?
似乎是不太公平的一架
That hardly seems like a fair fight.
不是,是尼克办的派对
No, no. Nick was having the party.
好,那莱维特先生 在派对上和谁打了一架?
Okay. So, who did Mr. Levitt have a fight with at this party?
只有一种可能
There's only one way this could have gone.
嘿 嘿,库普
Hey. Hey, Coop.
我敢打赌是萨干的,对吧?
I mean, my money is on Sam, right?
他们因为离婚闹得不可开交
They're at each other's throats with this divorce,
而现在一切都归她所有了
and now it all goes to her.
她有动机、也有行凶机会...
She's got motive, opportunity...
葛蕾絲說小珊出遠門了
Grace said Sam was out of town.
投资保罗餐厅的那些人背景不太干净
You know, the guys who invested in Paul's restaurants are pretty mobbed up.
也许他惹到了不该惹的人 也可能只是随机事件
Maybe he pissed off the wrong guy. Or it could be random.
太好了,职业杀手、连环杀手
Great. Professional hit. Serial killer.
该死,我得买♥♥把枪
Fuck. I'm getting a gun.
库普,你认为呢?
What do you think, Coop?
我觉得戈迪一旦买♥♥到枪
I think soon as Gordy gets a gun,
把他自己的老二打掉是迟早的事
it's only a matter of time before he shoots his own dick off.
去你的
Fuck you.
莱维特女士 谢谢你这么快从波士顿赶来
Ms. Levitt, thank you for getting here so quickly from Boston.
这当然,我一接到电♥话♥就动身了
Of course. I left the minute you called.
对你失去亲人我深表遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我不知道该怎么告诉孩子们
I-I don't know how I'm gonna tell my boys.
保罗确实很混♥蛋♥ 但他毕竟是孩子们的爸爸
Paul could be a real prick, but, you know, he's still their father.
好的,我跟你父母谈过了
Well, I spoke to your parents,
他们确认你和儿子们 昨晚整晚都和他们在一起
and they confirmed that you and your sons were with them all night last night
庆祝生日
celebrating a birthday.
幸好我们去了
Thank God we went.
我不敢想象如果我们在家里会怎么样
I don't wanna think what would've happened if we were home.
说到这个,为何莱维特先生会在你家?
Speaking of which, um, why was Mr. Levitt at your house?
他已经搬出去住了,对吧?
He no longer lived there, right?
他在庞德里奇找了间小房♥子
He got himself a small place over in Pound Ridge,
但他从未完全搬出去过,你懂吗?
but he never fully moved out, you know?
所以他常常都会来拿东西
So, every so often, he shows up to get something.
你不介意吗?
And you're okay with that?
我很介意
Um, not really, no.
但我又能怎样?
But what am I gonna do about it?
当我说要更换门锁时
When I said I was gonna change the locks,
他就威胁要停止支付房♥贷
he threatened to stop paying the mortgage.
我只是想尽量让孩子们过得平静些
I was just trying to keep things as peaceful as I could for the kids.
他总爱为难我
He didn't make it easy.
你知道自己是你丈夫名下
You're aware that you're the sole beneficiary
一份两千万美元 人寿保险的唯一受益人吧?
of a $20 million life insurance policy in your husband's name?
我本就会从我们的离婚协议中 得到一笔可观的金额
I was going to get a healthy amount from our divorce settlement.
现在这两笔钱都归你了
Hmm. Now you get it all.
抱歉,我必须问这些问题
I apologize. Um, I gotta ask these questions.
那句并不是个问题 对,应该不是
Oh, that wasn't a question. No, I guess it wasn't.
对了,你丈夫为了一个 比你年轻得多的女人而离开你
So, your husband left you for a much younger woman.
你肯定很气愤
That must've made you angry.
并没有
No.
他其实求我复合
He was begging me to come back.
而你不想?
And you didn't want him back?
这次离婚是发生在我身上最好的事
This divorce was the best thing that could've happened to me.
嫁给保罗不是件愉快的事
Paul was no picnic.
这是我这辈子第一次不用照顾男人
I mean, this is the first time in my life I'm not taking care of a man.
你没和别人约会吗?
You're not seeing anyone else?
目前,我很乐意把生活重心 放在孩子们和我自己身上
For now, I'm happy to focus on my kids and then me.
你最后一次和你丈夫联络是什么时候?
When was the last time you spoke to your husband?
昨晚 你们时常联络?
Last night. Did you speak often?
他经常打给我,因为一直放不下这段感情
He called a lot. He was having trouble letting go.
他当时听起来如何?
How did he sound?
喝醉了、难过、愤怒,一如往常
Drunk, sad, angry. The usual.
你知道保罗是否有跟人结怨?
Did Paul have any enemies you're aware of?
应该没有
Not really, no.
那安德鲁库柏呢?
What about Andrew Cooper?
不好意思,你说什么?
I'm sorry. What?
据说保罗和库柏先生几周前
Well, apparently Paul and Mr. Cooper got into a fight
在一个派对上大打出手
a couple of weeks ago at a party.
你似乎不晓得
You look surprised.
库普和梅尔是我们街区的朋友
Coop and Mel are friends from the neighborhood.
我没听说打架的事
I-I-I haven't heard anything about a fight.
而梅尔是库柏先生的妻子?
And Mel is, uh, Mr. Cooper's wife?
是前妻
Ex-wife.
跟我说说你丈夫的生意,那些餐馆
Tell me about your husband's businesses. Uh, the restaurants.
不,保罗从不让我参与他生意的事
N-No, Paul kept me at arm's length for all of that.
我完全不知情
I wasn't involved.
也许你可以调查一下他的投资伙伴?
Maybe you could look into his investors?
对于他们,保罗总是疑神疑鬼
Paul was always kind of paranoid about them.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表