剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
of one of the best schools in New York State,
那样会毁了他进好大学的机会
and that would have killed his chances of getting into a decent college.
而且你知道吗? 我没看到你为此做任何补救
And you know something? I didn't see you doing anything to fix it.
我们大可跟她说之以理,动之以情
We could have reasoned with her. We could have appealed to her.
天啊,她认识我们好久了
My God, she's only known us forever.
她居然说杭特是毒贩
She called him a drug dealer.
而妳为此答应 给她将近二十五万美金的奖赏
And you rewarded her with a quarter-million-dollar pledge.
抱歉,我真的以为 她会说两万或三万之类的
Sorry. I really thought she was gonna say, like, 20 or 30.
也许就以这金额谈,别丢出空白支票
Maybe lead with that. Instead of with a blank check.
嘿,你知道怎麽着?你是对冲基金的高手
Hey, guess what? You're the big hedge fund guy.
你干嘛不负责谈判?
Why didn't you negotiate?
因为谈判的时候会需要筹码
Because when you negotiate, you need leverage.
筹码就是当妳一张开嘴 就送给人家的那个东西
Leverage is what you immediately gave away when you opened your mouth.
“这年头视而不见的行情是多少?” 我的天啊
"What is the going rate for turning a blind eye?" My God.
好了喔,你说完了没?
You know what? Are you done?
因为我今天已经有一个小孩要处理了
'Cause I've already got one child to deal with today.
你这傢伙
You!
你被停学了
So you're suspended.
还被禁足
And grounded.
这辈子都是 妈...
Forever. Mom...
如果你算聪明,现在就不要说话
And it'd be really smart if you don't talk right now.
是鲍伊的妆?我都不知道你喜欢他
Bowie, huh? I didn't know you were into him.
他还行啦
He's all right.
哇
Wow.
别这麽白目,小库 现在不是当酷爸的时候
Read the room, Coop. It's not the time to play the cool dad.
加油囉,小兄弟
Good luck, buddy.
女儿们,对外婆鞠躬
Girls, bow to Grandmother.
妈...
Mom...
旅途平稳吗?
Smooth travels?
是啊
Yes.
很高兴再次见到您,母亲
It's nice to see you again, eomeoni.
巴尼
Barney.
所以他还是不会说韩语?
So, he still doesn't speak Korean?
他有在学
He's learning.
慢慢地学
Slowly.
朴先生,欢迎 女儿们...
Mr. Park, welcome. Girls...
巴尼,你父母好吗?
How are your parents, Barney?
还是一样,先生
The same, sir.
你还喝苏格兰威士忌吗?
Do you still drink scotch?
偶尔啦
From time to time.
这支是特殊场合喝的
This one is for special occasion.
40年的坎璀尔金牌
Forty-year-old Cantrell Gold.
谢谢您,先生
Thank you, sir.
爸...
Dad...
哎呀,都还好吗?
So, everything's been good?
很好
Yes.
女儿们...
Girls...
妳们要鞠躬
You need to bow.
妳们长好大了
You got so big.
好,女儿们,妳们想不想 带外公外婆去看看侧门啊?
Okay, girls, do you wanna show halmeoni and harabeoji the side door?
抱歉一团乱
Sorry about the mess.
工程比我们预期的慢了一点
Construction's moving a little slower than we expected.
那你觉得呢?
So, what do you think?
我不知道,我是说,这...
I don't know. I mean, it's...
这种东西似乎比较激进一点
Stuff like this, it seems like it's more provocative
比较没有内涵 从任何实际角度看都是如此
than meaningful, in any real way.
五年后谁还会在乎这东西,对吧?
Who's gonna care about this stuff five years from now, right?
但我不是专家啦
But I'm no expert.
没有错误的答桉
There are no wrong answers.
这就是艺术之美
That's the beauty of art.
对
Yeah.
是谁跟妳说的?
Who told you that?
我小时候,我阿姨在圣多明哥的 贝亚帕特博物馆当解说员
When I was little, my aunt was a docent at the Bellapart in Santo Domingo.
我以前夏天都跟着她,看她导览讲解
I used to spend the summers with her, watch her give tours.
嘿,妳确定妳想这麽干?
Hey, are you sure you wanna do this?
哪个部分?
Do what?
这一切,全部的事
Any of it. All of it.
你是在说服我收手吗?
Are you trying to cut me out of this already?
不是...完全不是 那是怎样?
No, no. Not at all. Then what?
我只是在说,如果我们被逮到
Well, I'm just saying, if we get caught,
我可以脱身,我可以请律师
I can talk my way out of it, I can lawyer up.
如果妳被逮到怎麽办?
What happens when you get caught?
我不需要你来保护我 好喔,很好
I don't need you to protect me. Well, good.
因为我可能不太擅长保护别人
'Cause I'd probably be pretty shitty at it.
但妳这样是赌上了一切吧?
But aren't you putting kind of everything at risk?
我赌上了什麽?
What am I putting at risk?
你觉得我有什麽好输的?
What do you think I actually have to lose?
好的,伙伴
Okay, partner.
那这东西呢?
What about this thing?
很沉重,对吧?
It's a lot to take in, isn't it?
这位艺术家曾经在杜塞道夫当辅祭男童
The artist was once an altar boy in Düsseldorf.
可能曾经遭受猥亵
Likely molested.
肯定是个王八蛋
Definitely a prick.
我是克里斯丁汤玛森,这地方的负责人
I'm Christian Tómasson. I'm the owner of the place
无论这样是好是坏 当然了,幸会
for better or worse. Of course. Nice to meet you.
我相信我们有个共同的朋友? 我相信你说得对
I believe we have a mutual friend? I believe you're correct.
我得说她把你说得很棒
Well, I have to say, she described you perfectly.
是这样吗? 是的
Is that so? Yeah.
你的女伴怎麽称呼? 我是伙伴
And who's your date? His partner.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
幸会
Enchanté.
伙伴啊?
Partner?
很棒喔
Excellent.
我看到你们在欣赏这幅画
I saw you looking at this piece.
对,它感觉很激进
Yes, it's provocative.
对,多数作品都是
Yes. Most of this shit is.
但它们是好作品吗?
But is it actually any good?
这感觉是脑筋急转弯
That feels like a trick question.
跟我来,来聊艺术吧
Come with me. Let's talk art.
这件作品很难入手
This piece was difficult to acquire.
尤其是在这麽短的时间内
Especially on such short notice.
你是说有人手上原本就有这东西?
You mean, someone already had this sitting around?
这个嘛,我认识一位布希维克的女同志 提供我所有的通俗抽象作品
Well, I have a lesbian in Bushwick who sources all my pop abstracts.
真厉害 就是正在盯着我们看的人?
Impressive. Is she the one looking at us now?
已经够接近完美了
It is as close to perfect as it can be.
李奇登斯坦使用的麦格纳压克力颜料 市面上几乎无法取得
The Magna acrylic paint Lichtenstein used is nearly impossible to source.
绝大多数的现代压克力颜料都是水溶性的
Most modern day acrylic paint is water-soluble,
但麦格纳颜料可与松节油溷溶
but the Magna was miscible with turpentine.
黄金艺术家色彩公♥司♥ 和麦格纳的高光表面最为类似
Golden Artists Colors comes closest to Magna's high gloss finish,
但并不完全相同
but it's not an exact match.
经得起检验,但无法通过化学分♥析♥
It will hold up to scrutiny, but not chemical analysis.
不会被分♥析♥的
It won't be analyzed.
你怎麽能确定?
How can you be sure?
你对你的工作在行,我对我的在行
You know your job, I know mine.
你从没干过这行,对吧?
You've never done this before, have you?
我学得很快 你只是过客
I'm a quick study. You're a tourist.
过客会让我紧张
Tourists make me nervous.
但你却在这裡
And yet, here you are.
对,我的确在这裡
Yes, I am here.
阿璐相信你,而我相信阿璐
Lu believes in you, and I believe in Lu.
但我依然不相信你办得到
But I'm still not convinced you can deliver.
这样啊,光是你联络那位 布希维克的女同志
Well, the fact that you called your lesbian in Bushwick
我就认为你觉得我办得到
makes me think that you think I can deliver.
好,我们拿赝品 去对调真品来给你,然后呢?
Okay, so, we swap out the fake, bring you the original, and then what?
在我鑑定是真品之后 我有两名有兴趣的买♥♥家
After I authenticate the piece, I have two buyers interested.
一位是想要转移至有形资产的加密币兄弟
One crypto bro who wants to move into tangible assets,
另一位是他的前僱主
and the other, his former employer.
是很微妙的状况
It's deliciously messy.
我希望竞标能白热化
I expect the bidding to be heated.
听起来很有希望
That sounds promising.
管他的
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表