剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
嘿 别管这个了 你现在有更重要的事情要操心
Hey. I'd say you got bigger fish to fry.
你来这干吗?
What are you doing here?
今天是周二
It's Tuesday.
别这样 梅尔 我只是想跟孩子们谈谈
Come on, Mel. I just wanna talk to the kids.
- 谈什么? - 不知道
- About what? - I don't know.
也许问问上学的情况
To maybe ask how school's going.
也许让他们知道我不是个杀人犯
Maybe to tell them that their father's not a murderer.
- 拜托 梅尔 你了解我的为人 - 拜托?
- Come on, Mel. You know me. - Come on?
你知道我不会做出这种事
You know I wouldn't do anything like this.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我不知道你最近在干什么 不知道你在跟谁上♥床♥
I don't what you been up to. I don't know who you're fucking.
- 不知道为何… - 当真?
- I don't know why… - Seriously?
几天前 我和孩子们 会亲眼看着你被人打得半死
…a few days ago your kids and I watched you get beaten half to death.
我只知道你被逮捕了 罪名是谋杀
All I know is you've been arrested for murder.
所以 在我了解更多之前
So until I know something different,
我不想你接近他们
I don't want you around them.
你让他们遭的罪已经够多了
You've put them through enough.
这里曾经是我的家
This was once my house.
曾经是我的一切
This was once my entire world.
这真的很不可思议
It was amazing really,
同样的糟心事竟然能让你心碎无数次
the infinite amount of times the same damn thing could break your heart.
有人在吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Hello?
你提早回来了
You're back early.
我本想着把东西堆成一堆 看起来会整洁点
I thought that if I just pushed it into piles, it would look cleaner,
但然后我翻出了些旧唱片 结果…对 确实挺乱的
but then I found some old records, and… Yeah, it's a lot.
你还好吗?
How you feeling?
就是在监狱里待了一晚的感觉 你呢?
Like I just spent the night in jail. How about you?
老样子
You know, same old, same old.
那我们来找些垃圾袋 把这里收拾一下吧
Well, let's get a bunch of garbage bags and start cleaning up.
好的
Okay.
可能得从地下室开始 因为警♥察♥把那里弄得一团糟
We should probably start in the basement 'cause the cops really fucked it up.
如果钱是被警♥察♥找到的 肯定会在审问时提出来
If the cops had found the money, it would've come up in the interrogation.
我当时没空去琢磨自己被盗窃的讽刺性
I didn't have time to contemplate the irony of getting robbed.
我只想把我的钱拿回来
I just wanted my money back.
嘿 她在哪?
Hey. Where is she?
- 她在忙 嘿 - 卢…
- She's busy. Hey! - Lu! Lu!
她不想见你 兄弟
She don't wanna see you, man.
你觉得我管她想不想见?
Do I look like I give a shit?
你不是吧?
Are you fucking kidding me?
来啊
Come on.
- 来啊… - 是吗?
- Come on! Come on. - Yeah?
想拿它来干什么?
What are you gonna do with that?
给我放下 库普
Put it down, Coop.
进来 文明一点地沟通
Come inside. We'll talk like people.
拿去
Here.
你有五分钟的时间
I got five minutes.
- 我在炖肉 - 是你盗走了我的钱?
- I got a meat stew on the stove. - Did you rob me?
我从不抢别人的钱
I don't rob people.
我就坐在这里 就会有像你这样的人 把东西带到我面前
I sit here in my chair and people like you bring me things.
可我的钱没了
Well, my money is gone.
你做的是现金生意 这种事难免会发生
You're in a cash business. It happens.
- 是克里斯蒂安? - 克里斯蒂安拿了他应得的那份
- Christian? - Christian took his pound of flesh.
- 是你告诉他我的住址 - 没错
- You told him where to find me. - Yes, I did.
在我说服他别杀你之后
After I talked him out of killing you.
不然你现在已经死了
Which was what was gonna happen.
在我看来 你算是运气不错了
From what I can see, you got off light.
- 你应该提醒我 - 我有啊
- You could've warned me. - I did.
我告诉过你别碰画作买♥♥卖♥♥ 但你听不进
I told you no art, but you only hear what you wanna hear.
这个游戏有它的规则
There are rules to this game.
你得学会遵守
You need to learn them.
你得罪了克里斯蒂安
You disrespected Christian.
他就报复
He responded.
这是因果
Action, reaction.
旧账已一笔勾销 他愿意继续交易
The slate is clean. He'll do business now,
不过据我所知 你现在面临更大的麻烦
but from what I hear, you've got bigger problems.
就在你开始被看好之际 结果却搞成这样
And just when you were starting to show some real promise.
我的炖肉焦了
My stew's burning.
嘿 我并没杀人
Hey, I didn't kill anyone.
这就更可悲了
That just makes it even more pathetic.
别再来找我
Don't come back here.
费利克斯 好吗?
How's it going, Félix?
我们被厄瓜多尔打惨了
Ecuador is kicking our ass.
这是帮奇沃还他所欠你的
That's everything Chivo owes you.
很好
That's good.
没想到做清洁工作能赚这么多
I didn't know housekeeping paid so well.
如果你想做 我可以帮你介绍
I could put you on if you want.
我们两清了?
We good?
下次见
'Til next time.
不
No.
没下次了
No next time.
奇沃不会再帮你做事了
Chivo doesn't work for you anymore.
就因为你给了我一袋钱 就觉得自己能这么跟我说话?
You hand me a bag of money. And you think you can talk to me like that?
拜托 费利克斯
Please, Félix.
我给你换过尿布
I changed your diapers.
你给我说话客气点
Be very careful how you talk to me.
我已经很客气了
This is me being careful.
替我向你妈问好
Say hi to your mother.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey. You okay?
我只是觉得 大家好不容易 不再因为我们在一起而议论纷纷
I just feel like we just stopped getting stared at from us being a thing.
现在又来了这一出
And now this.
抬头挺胸
Hold your head up.
你没做错事
You didn't do anything wrong.
我觉得我不该送他们去学校
I feel like I shouldn't have sent them to school.
不是你送的 是他们自己去的
Well, you didn't send them. They went.
这只是一家咖啡馆
This is a coffee shop.
想象一下在高中会是什么情况
Imagine what it feels like in high school.
我要告诉他们可以回家
I'm gonna tell them they can come home.
如果他们想回家 会自己回来的
If they need to come home, they'll come home.
等太久了 走吧 我们去菲尔那间吧
You know, it's taking too long. Come on, let's go down to Phil's.
就快到我们了
We're almost there.
然后还得再等十分钟 才能拿到咖啡 来吧 走吧
Then we'll wait another ten minutes for the damn coffee. Come on, let's go.
行 感谢你们
Yeah, I appreciate that.
她来了 对
She's here. Yeah.
我们待会儿见
I'll see you guys later.
我只是…
I just…
我甚至不知道该从哪开始跟你解释
I don't even know how to begin to unravel this.
就是…我知道事情很复杂 但我…
I just… I know that it's complicated but I--
很复杂吗?
Is it complicated?
- 对 - 你跟库普上♥床♥
- Yeah. - You fuck Coop.
我跟尼克上♥床♥
I fuck Nick.
也许你该跟尼克睡 而我再找人睡…
Maybe you should fuck Nick and I can fuck somebody else…
- 这就是你对这一切的结论? - 既然我们都这么做
- That's your takeaway from all of this? - …since that's what we do here.
梅尔 库普杀了我丈夫
Mel, Coop killed my husband.
他没杀人
He didn't kill anybody.
你不晓得
You don't know.
他的处境一直很糟糕
He's been in a really dark place.
跟我前夫上♥床♥并不表示你很了解他
Fucking my ex-husband doesn't make you some kind of expert on him.
我明白这对你来说难以接受
I understand this is hard for you to accept,
但我和库普的关系很亲密
but Coop and I were very close.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
可我刚刚才和他上了床 所以也许 你们的关系并没你想象的那么亲密
Well, I just slept with him so maybe you weren't quite as close as you think.
- 不好意思 你说什么? - 你没资格评判 尼克
- I'm sorry, what? - Glass houses, Nick.
你这话是什么意思?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
- 那你为何这么生我的气? - 难以置信
- So why are you so angry at me then? - Unbelievable.
你说什么?你骗了我呀
What? You lied to me!
我是不敢告诉你
I was scared to tell you.
- 并不是骗你 - 你一定有原因
- There's a difference. - There's a reason
- 所以才不敢说 - 能去别处谈吗?
- you were scared to tell me. - Can we talk somewhere else?
你为何不敢告诉我?
Why were you scared to tell me?
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表