剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
这案子我得按标准收费
I gotta charge you full freight on this one, pal.
预付金20万可能耗时较长
Retainer's 200K. This could take a while.
多长?三个月?半年?
What's a while? Three months? Six months?
两三年
Two, three years.
天啊
南区法♥院♥就这效率
Jesus.
Yeah. Southern District.
现实如此
It is what it is.
确定有资金打这场仗?
Sure you got the money for this fight?
他有
He does.
好吧
我得回法庭了
All right.
Look, I gotta get back to court.
咖啡算我的
Enjoy your coffee. On me, huh?
所以你是接这案子了?
So you're taking the case?
我会考虑一下
Well, I'm gonna mull it over.
看看日程安排
Check the schedule.
再联♥系♥,好吗?
I'll be in touch, okay?
两三年?
他在管理预期
Two to three years?
He's managing expectations.
我付不起
I can't afford him.
付了预付金就会看到连锁反应
Look, pay the retainer and just watch the dominoes start to fall.
你难得这么乐观
You are being uncharacteristically optimistic.
你看到我家的情况了
You've seen what's happening at my house.
乐观是唯一选择
Optimism is the only option.
走吧
Come on.
去喝点正经咖啡
Let's go get some real coffee.
你请客
You're buying.
你家有地毯蛾
You got carpet moths.
地毯蛾?
对
Carpet moths?
Yeah.
在毯子里产卵
They lay their eggs in your rugs.
几乎每个房♥间都发现了幼虫
I found larvae in pretty much every room here.
天啊
Jesus.
幸好你及时联♥系♥我
It's a good thing you called me when you did
不然整屋都会形成群落
otherwise you'd have colonies here.
能解决吗?
可以
Can you get rid of them?
Yeah.
需要几次处理,下个月做三次
It'll take a few treatments, maybe three over the next month.
费用9000美元
It'll cost you $9,000.
9000?
对
$9000?
Yeah.
用无毒化学品的话10500
Ten-five if you wanna go with the nontoxic chemicals.
还得拆掉你衣帽间后墙
And I'll have to take that wall in the back of your closet down.
那面墙至少得拆
And that one, at a minimum.
认真的?
对
Are you serious?
Yeah.
它们已经侵入并在扩散
Look, they're in there and they're spreading.
据我判断是第一代,但如果不立即清除
First generation, best I can tell, but if you don't get rid of them now,
每面墙后都会形成群落
you're gonna have colonies behind every wall in here.
永远清除不掉
And you'll never get rid of them.
什么时候能开工?
When can you start?
两天后就能派工人来
I can have a crew here in a couple of days.
谢谢送我,巴尼
我的荣幸
Thanks for the ride, Barney.
My pleasure.
嘿!
Hey!
库普
Coop.
今晚来尼克家吧
Come to Nick's tonight.
来吧你需要找点乐子
Come on. You could stand to have a little fun.
都一年多了该放下了
It's been over a year. Maybe it's time to let this one go.
他睡了我老婆
He slept with my wife.
话虽如此,但这么说不全面吧?
That's true, but it's a little reductive, isn't it?
听着 我不是说尼克没做错
Look, I'm not saying Nick didn't fuck up.
他错了 她也错了
He fucked up. She fucked up.
但说不定你也难辞其咎呢
But maybe you fucked up too, right?
至少有一点点?
A little bit?
婚姻很复杂的
Marriages are complicated.
所以你是说怪我咯?
So you're saying it's my fault?
我是说追究对错毫无意义
I'm saying it doesn't matter whose fault it is.
大家以后还得朝夕相处
We're all gonna be here for the foreseeable future.
给自己行个方便 放下吧
Do yourself a favor and get over it.
换你你做得到?
Would you?
我会假装放下
I would pretend to.
今晚孩子归我 所以...
Well, I got my kids tonight, so...
好吧 理解
Okay. Fair enough.
回头见 巴尼
I'll see you later, Barney.
再见 库普
See you, Coop.
天呐 她太可爱了
Oh, my God. She's so sweet.
艾丝蒂?她是个小恶魔
Esti? She's a little demon.
看起来像天使呢
She looks like an angel.
这就是她的伪装伎俩
That's how she gets you.
她是个邪恶的天才
She's an evil genius.
嘿 安迪 你朋友来了
Hey, Andy. Your friend is here.
你好啊 库普
Hello, Coop.
你来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
刚好路过这附近
I was in the neighborhood.
这个社区?
顺道来看看
In this neighborhood?
Figured I'd stop by.
看你还想不想做交易
See if you still wanted to do business.
那我去冲个澡 不打扰你们谈正事了
Well, I am going to hit the shower and leave you to your business.
很高兴认识你 卢
It was so nice to meet you, Lu.
你也是 艾莉
You too, Ali.
今晚演出顺利
Break a leg tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
你妹妹人不错
Nice girl, your sister.
你来我家干什么?
What are you doing in my house?
我来拿表
I came for the watch.
你不是说销不了赃吗
Thought you said you couldn't move it.
我得确认你不是条子
I had to be sure you weren't a cop.
所以查了你的底
So I looked into you.
你查我?
You looked into me?
对冲基金高管失业的土豪
Rich guy loses his big job with his big hedge fund.
突然资金链断裂
Suddenly has big liquidity problems.
你本可以卖♥♥掉玛莎拉蒂 但邻居们会怎么想
You could have sold your Maserati, but what would the neighbors think
要是安德鲁·库普突然开辆C级车?
if Andrew Cooper was suddenly driving a C-Class?
于是普林斯顿金融才子沦落到小偷小摸
So, the Princeton finance superstar turns to petty crime.
你根本不懂自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
那块理查德·米勒
The Richard Mille watch.
不是你的 但来自这个社区
It isn't yours, but it came from this neighborhood.
布拉德利·斯珀林
Bradley Sperling.
就隔几条街
Couple of streets over from here.
我打了个电♥话♥就查到表身编号♥
It took me one phone call to trace the serial number on the watch,
锁定买♥♥主和住址
find out who bought it and where they live.
无知者无畏最可怕
Nothing so dangerous as someone who doesn't know what they don't know.
对吧?
Am I right?
但你现在该知道 我清楚你住哪儿
But what you do know is I know where you live.
知道你家人住哪儿
I know where your family lives.
你在威胁我?
Are you threatening me?
别当成威胁
Don't think of it as a threat.
更像是份契约
It's more of a contract really,
约定你若被抓 绝不能供出你的新朋友卢
that says if you get caught you won't talk about your new friend, Lu.
否则会有惩罚条款
And if you do, there will be penalties.
盗亦有道
Honor among thieves.
我不是贼
I'm not a thief.
你到底是什么货色 我还不清楚
I don't know what you are yet.
可能你自己也搞不清
I think maybe you don't either.
现在去把表拿来吧
Now why don't you go get that watch?
我不能和你说话
I can't talk to you.
为什么总把我转语♥音♥信箱?
Why do you keep sending me to voicemail?
比直接挂断礼貌些
It's more polite than hanging up on you.
是吗?
现在我要挂了
Is it?
Which I'm gonna do now.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表