剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
没有
No.
要这孩子跟我说句话都难
I can't even get two syllables out of that kid.
对 没办法 这是天赋
Yeah. Well, what can I say. I have a gift.
我今天被炒了
I got fired today.
该死 因为我?
Fuck. Because of me?
我其实完全有能力让自己被炒
I'm actually capable of losing my job all by myself.
我…
I…
我和萨打了一架
I got in a fight with Sam.
你们起争执了?
Like, an argument?
对 差不多
Yeah, like that.
然后我就一拳打在她脸上
And then I punched her in the face.
对 我知道 我看了视频
Yeah, I know. I saw the video.
那你干吗还问我?
What the fuck are you asking me for, then?
因为我想听你说出来
'Cause I wanted to hear you say it.
你当时为我发声?
Were you defending my honor?
她说你是杀人凶手
She called you a murderer.
是的 看来我们俩现在都不能在公共场合
Yeah. It's kind of getting to where neither one of us can show our faces
露面了?
around here, huh?
你没做 对吧?
You're not one, right?
杀人?
A murderer?
对 我没杀人
No. I'm not.
抱歉 不应该问你的
Sorry for asking.
很高兴你问了
Glad you did.
凯特怎么说 这官司你能打赢吗?
What does Kat say, can you beat this thing?
她提出了认罪协议的想法 我回复她说“去你的”
She has floated the idea of a plea bargain to which I said, "Go fuck yourself".
很好
Good.
我们的人生为何会变成这样?
How did this become our lives?
一般来说 一个人的人生 并不是因为某个瞬间而摧毁的
You rarely destroy your life in a single moment.
通常是随着时间的推移 由一个接一个的瞬间所造成的
It's usually a series of moments, over time.
当现实最终降临在我身上时 我能看到
When reality finally came crashing down on me I could see
每一个瞬间都完美地排列在一起
every one of those moments perfectly lined up,
仿佛这一切都是我自己设计好的
as if it was all by my own design.
所以问题不是 “这事怎么会发生在我身上?”
So the question wasn't "How did this happen to me?"
真正的问题是 “我怎么没意识到会有今天?”
The only real question was "How the fuck did I not see it coming?"
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表