剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
What the hell?
我已经决定要喜欢你们了
I have decided to like you.
很感激
I appreciate it.
好,恕我失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得去为几个客户採购些迷幻药
I have some psychedelics to procure for some clients.
祝你玩得开心
Have fun.
我们才刚收到泳池磁砖
We just received the pool tile.
很美,葡萄牙手工製
It's gorgeous, handmade in Portugal.
是巴尼挑的
Barney picked it out.
完工后一定会很美,亲爱的
It will be beautiful when it's done, honey.
但我们担心外孙女们
But we're concerned about the girls.
又吵又到处都是灰尘 还有陌生男子们进进出出
All the noise and dust, strange men coming in and out.
就几个月而已
It's only for a few more months.
妳妈跟我讨论过了
Mother and I discussed it.
在完工以前,妳们去住我们市区的公♥寓♥
You will stay at our apartment in the city until the work is finished.
很感激你们的提议
I appreciate the offer.
但我觉得搬家会让女儿们受到干扰
But I think moving would be disruptive for the girls.
比住在这一团乱之中更干扰?
More disruptive than living in all this mess?
他应该要租另一间房♥子才对
He should have rented another house.
我们只是想让妳跟孩子们舒服点
We just want you and the children to be comfortable.
我们很舒服啦
We're perfectly comfortable.
舒服?这样叫做舒服?
Comfortable? This is comfortable?
在日光房♥吃饭?
Dining in the sun room?
不如我去拿些威士忌来吧
Why don't I get us some whiskey?
母亲,妳需要什麽吗?
Ah, eomeoni. Did you need anything?
葛蕾丝跟我说你的经济情况有点困难
Grace tells me you're having some financial challenges.
我想帮忙 不需要啦
I'd like to help. That's not necessary.
知道她不需要担心我会比较放心
I'll feel better, knowing she didn't have to worry.
我不知道葛蕾丝跟妳说了什麽 但真的没什麽好担心的
I don't know what Grace told you, but there's nothing to worry about.
我只是想鼓励她承担一些经济责任
I'm just trying to encourage some financial responsibility.
我猜这是嫁给理财经理的其中一个风险
One of the hazards of marrying a wealth manager, I guess.
我女儿不是你的客户
My daughter is not a client.
她是你太太
She's your wife.
别担心
Don't worry.
这是我们之间的祕密
This will stay just between us.
我有个专为这种紧急情况而设的私人帐户
I have a personal account I keep just for these little emergencies.
您很慷慨,朴太太 可是没有紧急情况,所以...
It's very generous of you, Mrs. Park, but there is no emergency, so...
跟你说,如果来跟着朴先生工作 你会更有成就
You know, you would do so much better working for Mr. Park.
是的
Yeah.
真可惜你不会说韩语
It's a shame you don't speak Korean.
真可惜他是个该死的王八蛋
Shame he's such a fucking prick.
嘿,杭特,我们还是得谈谈学校的事
Hey, Hunter. We still need to talk about what happened at school.
为何? 因为你差点被退学
Why? Because you almost got expelled.
你都不介意吗? 对,不太介意
Does that not concern you? Yeah, not really.
妳有看到火♥辣♥奇多吗?
Have you seen the Flamin' Hots?
不如来点不会碍胃的东西吧?
How about something that won't rot your guts?
我帮你打杯果昔?
I can whip you up a smoothie?
不用,谢了 嘿
No, thanks. Hey.
我只是想瞭解究竟发生什麽事
I just wanna understand what happened.
我翘课了,没那麽複杂
I cut class. It's not that complicated.
那药物呢?你在卖♥♥那些药吗?
But what about the medication? Were you selling it?
没有,什麽?
No! What?
你想取悦同侪是可以理解的
It's understandable for you to wanna impress your peers.
但阿德拉不是随随便便的药,不能乱给...
But Adderall's a serious drug, you can't just hand it out...
我的天啊,可以别说了吗?
Oh, my God. Can you stop?
等一下,你要去哪?
Wait a minute. Where're you going?
嘿,我还没跟你说完
Hey! I'm not done talking to you.
嘿,送礼物来给你
Hey. Brought you a prezzie.
所以当梅菲尔的当红人物感觉如何?
So, how's it feel being Mayfield's main character?
高一的辣妹都跑来私讯你了?
All the sophomore hotties sliding into your DMs or what?
对,没错
Yeah, totally.
这音乐是你做的?
You make this?
对
Yeah.
他妈的,杭特 我想你搞不好其实有灵魂耶
Holy shit, Hunter. I think you might actually have a soul.
滚啦
Fuck off.
(尼克超强健身房♥)
(安德鲁库柏,会员,有效)
艾莉
Ali?
嘿,我不知道妳有加入会员
Hey, I didn't know you joined.
我只是借用安迪的
I'm just borrowing Andy's.
他已经不用了,浪费掉好像很可惜
He doesn't use it anymore, and it seemed a shame to let it go to waste.
抱歉,会员资格不能转移
Sorry, memberships aren't transferable.
老婆也不行,但是呢...
Neither are wives, and yet...
不如这样吧
I'll tell you what.
妳就把那当成试用会员
Why don't you take it for a test drive?
如果妳决定报名 我们这整个月都有亲友优♥惠♥价
If you decide to sign up, we're running a friends and family promotion all month.
谢了,尼克
Thanks, Nick.
我非亲也非友
I am neither.
一个理智的人可能会认为
A reasonable person might have seen a close call
侥倖逃离警♥察♥ 还免于被一隻大狗咬得皮开肉绽
with the police and a flesh wound from a large dog
是宇宙给了一个鲜明的警告
as a flashing neon sign from the universe,
意思是叫他去找一份新工作
telling them to find a new line of work.
但那对我来说并不是选项
But that wasn't really an option for me.
知道要怎麽做吗?
Know what you're doing?
不太知道
Not particularly.
你的画布...
Your canvas...
好,拉伸杆像这样一起滑动
All right. Stretch bars slide together like this.
我用这种的来拉开角落...
I use these to spread the corners...
后门开启
Backdoor open.
当提到美国通俗艺术,罗伊李奇登斯坦
When it comes to American pop art, Roy Lichtenstein is in a dead heat
与杰夫昆斯不分轩轾 因为最爱他们的买♥♥家并不在乎艺术
with Jeff Koons as the favorite for buyers who don't actually give a shit about art,
但认为艺术是性感的投资
but regard it as a sexy investment.
他们是只在乎艺术家名气的藏家
They're COINS, Collectors Only In Name.
这一幅是1983年的作品《方》
This piece here, Square, from 1983,
它被买♥♥下的原因 很可能是当作一项升值资产
was most likely purchased as an appreciating asset,
而非在于其艺术价值
rather than on its artistic merit.
这很可惜
Which is a shame.
我一直都挺喜欢李奇登斯坦的作品
I always kind of liked Lichtenstein's work.
尤其是漫画书风的画作
Especially the comic book paintings.
显然我的开支总是会大于预期
It was becoming apparent that my expenses would always find a way to outpace me.
所以得手几次高价的物品,就像这幅画
So a few higher price scores, like this painting,
代表可以少行抢几次,并且赚更多钱
would mean more money with fewer robberies.
风险越高,收益越高
Higher risk, higher yield.
又或者我已经开始喜欢这工作
Or maybe I was just starting to like it.
对,好了
Yeah, right.
没有,我去,你这胆小鬼
No, I get to, chicken.
我不是胆小鬼 嘿,儿子们
I am not a chicken. Hey, guys.
你们可以冷静一下吗? 我们就快到外公外婆家了
Can you calm down just a little bit? We're almost at Grandma and Grandpa's.
叮咚
Ding dong!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
等等...嘿 嘿,亲爱的
Wait... Hey. Hey, hon.
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, honey.
嘿
Hey!
我听说某人明天生日喔 你们知道这件事吗?
I hear it's someone's birthday tomorrow! You know anything about that?
他要五岁了 真的吗?
He's turning five! Really?
我们最好去看看能不能找到蛋糕
We better go see if we can find some cake.
去看看那边的桌子
Look at that table right there.
有礼物耶
There's presents.
都还好吗?
Everything okay?
很好,只是开长途车
Oh, yeah. Just, you know, long car ride.
那就过来吧
Come on, then.
狗狗? 对
Dog? Yeah.
亲爱的
Ah, hon.
妳回家来真好
It's good to have you home.
很好
That's it!
好,启动臀大肌,顶端收紧
Okay, activate those glutes. Squeeze at the top.
我要看到,不错喔,很好
I wanna see it. Nice. Good.
各位,很棒的课
Great class, everybody.
别忘记伸展喔,下週见
Don't forget to stretch. See you next week.
艾莉
Ali?
嘿,布鲁斯
Hey, Bruce.
妳在这裡干嘛?
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表