剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
她说她可以安排你和他见个面...
She said she could get you a meeting with him...
他所做的也会是和凯特一样
He is just going to do the same thing that Kat is doing.
你怎能确定?我的天啊
You don't know that. Jesus Christ.
难道你想让托丽和亨特到监狱探望你?
You want Tori and Hunter to visit you in prison?
想大家说他们有个因谋杀罪而坐牢的爸?
Want them to be known as the kids whose dad went away for murder?
因为这将毁了他们
你以为我不知道吗?
- Because that will destroy them. - You think I don't know that?
那就做点什么啊
我在努力啊
- Well, then do something about it! - I'm trying!
再努力些 你这个自私鬼
Try harder, you selfish fuck!
天啊
God.
你曾经有一刻放弃了我们
There was a moment when you gave up on us.
对 我不记得是什么时候
No, I don't remember when it was,
但我敢肯定那个时候跟现在一样
but I'm pretty sure it was the exact same moment
你本来也是应该拼了命去争取的
you should have been fighting like hell.
我不是在怪你 我自己也放弃了
我们俩都放弃了 我们都失败了 库柏
I'm not blaming you, I gave up too. We both did. We fucking failed, Coop.
而我们得永远承受这一失败
And we're always gonna have to live with that.
但现在这一刻
But this, right now,
跟上次一模一样 我告诉你 我恳求你
is another one of those moments, and I'm telling you, I'm begging you,
别放弃
don't be the guy who gives up
别在最该全力以赴去争取的时刻选择放弃
at the exact moment you should be fighting with everything you have.
梅尔...
别放弃
- Mel... - Don't.
我刚跟地区检察官通了电♥话♥
经过一番周♥旋♥后
So I just got off with the DA, and after some hemming and hawing,
我觉得会得到我们期待中的协议
I think it's going to be the deal we were hoping for.
是吗?
Is that right?
听着 我知道这很让人难受
Look, I know it sucks.
但鉴于现在的情况...
But the circumstances being what they are...
现在的情况似乎是
The circumstances seem to be
我的律师建议
我为一项没犯下的罪行去坐牢
that my lawyer is suggesting I go to jail for a crime that I didn't commit.
我确实提出了这个选项
I'm presenting that option, yes.
与此同时
In the interim,
我们的调查员会继续调查这起案件
we'll have our investigators looking into the case
看看警方是否漏掉了什么
to see what the police might have missed,
因为鉴于警方部门的规模以及资源的缺乏
which, given the department's size and lack of resources,
遗漏的可能性颇大
could be significant.
我不能接受这个协议
I can't take this deal.
若你认为我因为你雇佣我的方式
而没尽全力帮你...
If you think I'm not doing my level best for you because of how you hire...
完全与这无关
It has nothing to do with that.
完全无关
Nothing.
我在为你的家人考虑 库柏
我也是
- I'm thinking of your family, Coop. - So am I.
而接受这协议对他们意味着什么?
And what does taking this deal say to them?
意味你爱他们到足以牺牲自己的...
That you love them enough to sacrifice your...
是意味着我有罪
That I am guilty.
我承认自己做过很多错事
但这件事我并没做
Now I'm guilty of a lot of things, but I am not guilty of this.
不接受协议
No deals.
库柏...
不接受
- Coop... - No deals.
好吧
Okay.
如果这是你的决定 那就按你意思做
If that's your decision, then that's what we'll do.
但你得提供更多的信息 我才能继续推进
But you're gonna have to give me some more to work with.
好的 让我们从头开始
Okay, let's start at the beginning.
为何现场有你的脱氧核糖核酸?
Why was your DNA at the scene?
我经常去那里 我们当时是炮♥友♥关系
I was over there all the time. We were in a relationship.
可你撒了谎
她也撒了谎呀
- Which you lied about. - So did she.
为何没人深入调查她?
Why isn't anyone looking harder at her?
这些是萨的手♥机♥记录
These are Sam's phone records.
好的 手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔确认了
在保罗被杀的那晚
Okay. Cell phone towers confirm she was in Boston
她人在波士顿 她父母也为此做证了
the night Paul was killed. Her parents verified it.
他们有亨利生日派对的照片
They've got photos from Henry's birthday party.
她有可能雇了人去杀他呀
She could have hired somebody to kill him.
而那个人有可能就是你
And that someone could have been you.
他们正为离婚而闹得非常不愉快
They were going through a nasty divorce,
而你面临财务问题 你们当时又是情人
you're having money problems, you were lovers.
这种情况并不难理解
I mean, you can see how that might play.
那为何这通话记录里没有我?
Then why am I not in here?
什么?
What?
我们一直都有通话和发短♥信♥
We called and texted all the time.
这里怎么会没我的号♥码?
My number's not in here.
你存的她的手♥机♥号♥码是什么?
What number do you have for her?
第二台手♥机♥?
A second phone?
没错 她也许把一台手♥机♥留在了波士顿
That's right. She could have left one in Boston.
这个一次性手♥机♥号♥码
传的是没露脸的性♥爱♥短♥信♥和照片
It's a burner number and some faceless sexting pics.
难以辨认是谁的乳♥房♥♥
并不能成为决定性证据
That could be anyone's breasts. Not exactly a smoking gun.
拜托 这些都是萨的乳♥房♥♥
Come on. They're Sam's breasts.
即使是这样又如何?
To which I say, so what?
你用错的手♥机♥号♥码确认了她的不在场证明
You confirmed her alibi with the wrong cell phone number.
我们已经验证了这个账号♥
We verified the account.
我们也得到了她父母双方的证实
And we got corroboration from both of her parents.
因为哪个父母会为了女儿撒谎呢?
Because what parents ever lie for their daughter?
他们并没有撒谎
我也没有
- They weren't lying. - Well, neither am I.
再说一次 埃尔南德斯警官
你处理过多少起谋杀案?
Remind me, Officer Hernandez, how many murder cases have you worked?
好了 听着 这位女士...
Okay, listen, lady--
别叫我女士
Don't call me lady.
你能否证明...
Can you prove...
这是萨曼莎莱维特的手♥机♥号♥码?
that the other number belongs to Samantha Levitt?
抱歉 是你们的职责吧?
I'm sorry, isn't that your job?
我们不能随意彻查手♥机♥号♥码
We can't run every number we feel like.
必须向法官申请搜查令
We're required to go to a judge to get a warrant.
这点你的律师清楚
那就去做啊
- Your attorney knows that. - Then go do that!
如果有那台手♥机♥
我就能把它和她联♥系♥起来
If I had the actual phone then I could tie it to her,
然后就能立案申请搜查令 但我现在没有
and then I could make a case to get the warrant. But I don't.
我的委托人命悬一线
My client's life is on the line.
做你们该做的
Do your damn job.
我们走吧
我们就这样走了
- Let's go. - We're leaving?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 我们得找到那台手♥机♥
Well... Hey. We gotta find that phone.
我们已经做了最大尝试 这条线索死了
We just made our play on the phone. It was a dead end.
所以?就这样?
So, what? That's it?
听着 即使我们有那台手♥机♥
Look, even if we had the phone,
保罗也必须是被萨杀的 这证据才有意义
it would only be meaningful if Sam was the one who killed Paul.
而我不认为她是凶手
就如我不认为你是一样
And I don't believe she killed him anymore than I believe you did.
那萨为何不主动交出那台手♥机♥呢?
Well, then why didn't Sam offer up this other phone in the first place?
原因和你们俩撒谎否认牵涉其中一样
For the same reason you both lied about being involved.
听着 我会把这事交给调查员处理
但大概率那台手♥机♥早就没了
Look, I'll run it by our investigators, but odds are that phone is long gone.
我得接这通电♥话♥
I have to take this.
喂
Hey.
是的
Yeah.
不 我还没拿到那些文件
No, I haven't gotten those files yet.
请远离即将关闭的车门
Stand clear of the closing doors please.
埃琳娜
我的天啊 库柏
- Elena. - Jesus Christ, Coop.
搞什么?
我得跟你谈谈 好吗?
- What the fuck? - I need to talk to you, all right?
抱歉 我本想打给你的
但决定不打了 所以...
I'm sorry, I was gonna call, but I didn't wanna call, so...
这直觉是对的 也许你应该...
That's a good instinct. Maybe you should go with...
好的 我只是需要你帮个忙 拜托
Fine! I just need your help. Please.
我为何要帮你?
Why would I help you?
我不知道 不如先从你在我那里偷走的
I don't know, for starters, how about the hundred grand and change
十万多块钱说起?
that you stole from me.
什么 我是以防你没被放出来
不想这钱被其他人找到
What, I didn't want anybody else to find it in case you didn't get out.
知道吗?
这道歉有点敷衍
- You know? - That's kind of a lame apology.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表