剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
You're drowning me.
别动,不要揉 好痛喔
Hold still. Don't rub it. It hurts.
这样只会更糟
It's only gonna make it worse.
好多了吗?
Is that better?
对,有好一点,应该吧,我不知道 你到底在想什麽?
Yeah. A little, I guess. I don't know. What the fuck were you thinking?
我应该说不客气吧?
You're welcome?
我已经制止他了 我看起来可不是那样
I had him under control. Well, it didn't look like that to me.
你知道我有多少次在那种地方
Do you know how many times I've had a guy press his dick up against me
被男人用老二顶?
in a place like that?
不,你不知道,当然了,因为你是男人
No, you don't, of course not. Because you're a man.
嘿,我是想救妳 好,帮我个忙
Look, I was trying to help you. Okay, do me a favor.
下次你想保护我的时候
The next time you try to defend me,
不如等我们拿到钱再说?
how about you wait until after we get paid?
妳是因为这样生气?妳在开玩笑吗?
That's what you're mad at? Are you kidding me?
那没什麽大不了,我们可以去偷别的...
It's not that big a deal. We can steal something else...
我需要那笔钱
I needed that money!
你知道吗?
You know what?
你只是个痛失钱财的有钱人
You're just a rich guy who lost his money,
现在你觉得自己很惨 但你根本一点也不懂
and now you think you're fucked, but you have no idea.
你从来没饿过 你的孩子也永远不用饿肚子
You've never gone hungry. Your kids will never go hungry.
你只想拿回他们夺走的东西 因为你只知道富有的生活
You just want what they took from you because all you know how to be is rich.
爱莲娜... 你不知道什麽是真正的挣扎
Elena... You have no idea what real struggle is.
你抱怨的那种事
The shit that you complain about?
多数人会...
Most people would...
为了变成那样而不择手段
They would kill for it.
我会弥补妳 好,你最好要弥补我
I'll make it up to you! Yeah, you fucking better.
妳真的要把我丢在这裡?
You're really just gonna leave me here?
真的 好喔,我原谅妳
I really am. Well, I forgive you.
对我喷催泪瓦斯
For the mace.
你去死
Fuck you.
那是胡椒喷雾
It was pepper spray.
(讯息)
(致珊曼莎:妳醒着吗?)
(我跟孩子们在波士顿,记得吗?)
小珊不在,于是我有了别的选择
Sam being away left me with a choice.
我可以狂灌苏格兰威士忌,然后在我家裡
I could drink too much scotch, and fall asleep
看经典老片直到睡着
watching The Criterion Collection in my house...
也可以去她家偷东西赚钱
or I could go make some money in hers.
“这支是特殊场合喝的”
"This one's for special occasions."
(崔巴尼,朴珊卓)
靠
Shit.
可恶
Shit.
糟了 靠
Shit.
惨了 靠
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
快啊...
Come on, come on!
我知道闯入前任情人的家裡
I know that breaking into your ex lover's house
在很多方面来说都大有问题
is problematic on many levels...
其实各方各面都是
All of them, really.
但是当一个人十年多以来 第一次嗑了古♥柯♥硷
But when you've done some blow for the first time in over a decade,
灌了大量的威士忌
drunk your weight in whiskey,
还被喷了胡椒喷雾 而且全都发生在一小时之内
and been pepper sprayed all in the span of an hour,
要做出好决定根本是不可能的事
it's safe to say that making good choices isn't really on the agenda.
我只知道小珊出远门了
All I knew was that Sam was out of town,
多亏了那幅画的乱子 我损失了十五万美金
I was out 150 grand in change thanks to the painting snafu,
而且小珊的落地玻璃门从来都锁不紧
and Sam's French doors never locked properly.
天啊
God.
你记得这部分吧
You remember this part.
地板上满是血迹
There was a lot of blood on the floor,
我的头重重地敲了一下
and I'd taken a pretty nasty whack to the head,
我花了一下子才发现我身旁的这具尸体
so it took me a moment to realize that the dead guy next to me
是保罗列维特,小珊的前夫
was Paul Levitt, Sam's ex.
如果我有个真心想放弃的时刻
If there was ever a moment in all of this that I truly considered giving up,
就是现在
this was it.
我好累,从来都没这麽累过
I was tired, tired in a way I'd never been before.
累到会认真考虑闭上眼睛
Tired in a way that makes you seriously consider just closing your eyes,
张开嘴,让水浸满肺部
opening your mouth, and letting the water fill your lungs.
如果早知道接下来要发生的所有事
And if I'd known everything that was about to happen,
我想我也许真的会那麽做
I think I probably would have done just that.
不过事实是
But the truth is,
而且我想这再清楚不过了
and I think this has been made painfully clear,
我什麽鬼也不知道
I didn't know shit.
漂亮
Nice one.
谢了
Thanks.
那你昨晚干嘛了?
So, what did you get up to last night?
你也知道,没啥事
You know, not much.
你呢?
How about you?
一样啊
Same.
这就对了
There you go.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表