剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
拜托 没那么夸张吧
Oh, come on. That can't be true.
不 他是认真的 哥们
No, he's fucking serious, man.
我不懂你听说了多少 但整个局面已经失控了
I don't know what you heard, but Rome is burning.
瑞士那边威胁要撤资
The Swiss are threatening to pull out.
- 是吗? - 绝对
- Is that right? - Totally.
杰克都快崩溃了
Jack is losing his shit over it.
兄弟 真是太棒了
Dude, this is awesome.
我上大学时穿你的球衣号♥
I wore your number in college.
- 是哦 你也打篮球? - 对 D3联赛 兄弟
- Yeah, you played? - Yeah, D3, man.
我打得一般
I'm very, very white.
不过 我买♥♥了两个你代言的马桶 彻底改变了我的生活
But I bought two of your fucking toilets. Changed my life.
我的好兄弟
My man.
服务员 能过来一下吗? 我们要请这些好哥们
Can we get a waiter over here? We're buying these motherfuckers
- 喝几杯 - 各位
- some drinks. - Guys.
- 拿酒来 - 等等
- Keep it coming-- - Hey!
从你们这状态 我猜你们嗑了可♥卡♥因♥?
I take it from your general demeanor, you boys are on cocaine?
是的 这的确是好东西
Yeah, that's the good stuff.
我觉得我能接受她出轨的事实
I mean, I think I could get past the fact that she cheated on me,
但她好像反而因为自己出轨了 而对我生气 你懂我意思吗?
but it's almost as if she's angry at me that she cheated, you know what I mean?
懂
Oh. Yeah.
嘿 兄弟 你那谋杀指控的事解决了吗?
Hey, did you get those murder charges cleared up yet, man?
努力中
I'm working on it.
这是埃文 他因逃税坐了半年的牢
Evan here, he did six months for tax evasion.
是九个月 真是超值
It was nine months and fucking worth it.
是在奥蒂斯维尔 基本上就像个夏令营
It was in Otisville which is basically like a fucking summer camp.
对 我在里头练习打网球
Yeah, I worked on my tennis game
出来时 已经结识了一些超厉害家伙
and came out with some serious fucking contacts.
那里全是大佬 我现在正和其中三个做买♥♥卖♥♥
Nothing but whales up there. I'm doing deals with three of them now.
没错 库普 你应该去奥蒂斯维尔蹲 兄弟
Fuck, yeah, Coop. You should go to Otisville, man.
对 又或者我会获得无罪释放
Yeah. Or maybe I'll just get a fucking acquittal.
我已经很久没有过这么棒的感觉了
This is the best I've felt in ages.
嘿 老弟 别吸太多
Hey, buddy. Take it easy there.
别吸太多?不行…
Take it easy? No, no.
不可能
There's no taking it easy.
- 那个我回来了 - 好的
- I'm back. - Okay.
崔小子回来了…
Choi boy's back, Choi boy's back,
崔小子又回来了
Choi boy's back back again.
崔小子回来…
Choi boy's back--
糟了 巴尼
Shit, Barney.
老弟?
Buddy?
对了 这整个谋杀事件
So, this whole murder thing.
- 怎么了? - 我得说 我真没想过会发生
- Yeah? - I gotta say, I didn't see it coming.
你觉得你能打赢官司吗?
You think you're gonna beat it?
巴尼
Barney.
我们在高尔夫球场 喝得烂醉如泥 在午夜时分
We are shit-faced on a golf course at midnight,
你不如就问我你想问的问题吧
so why don't you ask me what you wanna ask me.
因为我不想问你
Because I don't wanna ask you.
而且可怕的是
And here's the scary thing.
我不知道自己到底是否在乎
I don't know that I really care.
- 所以如果真是你干的… - 好的 不是我♥干♥的
- So if you did do it… - Okay, I didn't kill him.
好的 好 很好
Okay. Okay, that's good.
很好
That's good.
不过请记住 我可没问
But, let the record show, I didn't ask.
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
这是个蠢问题 抱歉
That's a stupid question, I'm sorry.
装♥修♥进行得怎样了?
How's the renovation going?
我那晚差点把房♥子给烧了
Well, I almost burned it down the other night.
装♥修♥上碰到了麻烦吗?什么事?
Are you in trouble on it? What?
老实说 我也说不上来
I honestly can't tell.
我们家里有些房♥间甚至从未使用过
We've got rooms in this house we've never even used.
现在却在建更多的房♥间
Now we're building more.
格蕾丝花钱如流水
Grace spends too much.
我也一样 似乎已经成了一种身体机能
I spend too much. It's like a bodily function at this point.
我们吃、喝、不停买♥♥东西
We eat, we drink, we buy all this shit.
然后谈论我们买♥♥的东西
Then we talk about the shit we bought,
接着再谈论我们要买♥♥的其他东西
and then we talk about other shit we're gonna buy,
然后就再去买♥♥
and then we go buy that.
我有时在屋里四处走走 我…
Sometimes I just walk around the house and I…
看着我们拥有的这些东西 它们的数量之庞大 简直让我困惑不已
I just look at the sheer volume of shit we have and it fucking mystifies me.
从什么时候起 我们变成了这样的人 从什么时候起…
I mean, when did we become these people, you know, like when did…
我们的生活变得如此空虚…
when did our lives get so empty…
以至于我们得不停地用这些东西塞满它
that we have to constantly stuff them full of all this shit.
我想不通自己究竟怎么了
I don't know what happened to me.
我觉得我们都想不通 朋友
I don't think any of us do, buddy.
你发生了些状况 不需要告诉我是什么
Something's going on with you. You don't have to tell me what.
但我只是想让你知道我知道
But I just wanted you to know, that I know.
我不知道自己知道什么
I don't know what I know.
但我知道
But I know.
我的确出了些状况 兄弟
Something happened to me, man.
我甚至不知道能不能解释清楚 就是…
I don't even know if I can explain it. It's…
我被解雇了 然后一切都变了
I got fired and the ground just shifted.
我曾经认为我知道的一切 那些曾经坚固、永恒的东西 突然就…
Everything I thought I knew, that was solid, fucking permanent just…
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
所有的规则我都搞错了
I was wrong about all the rules.
原来根本没有规则
It turns out there are no rules.
总之 我一直在偷偷闯入别人的房♥子
So anyway, I've been breaking into people's houses
偷他们的东西
and stealing stuff from them.
糟了 我的车
Oh, fuck. My car.
在哪里?
Where is it?
被扣押了
It's impounded.
我今天得去城里见凯特
I have to go see Kat in the city today.
没事 等沃利送我回家后 我就让他回去接你
That's cool. I'll send Wally back for you after he drops me off.
真的?
You sure?
沃利 今天工作行吗?
Wally, you good working today?
- 好 没问题 尼克 - 问题解决了
- Yeah, you got it, Nick. - Problem solved.
愿主祝福你
God bless you.
好了 两位
All right, fellas.
谢谢你们 昨晚真难忘
Thank you. Last night was something.
是啊 没下次了
Yeah. Let's never do it again.
亨特四岁时
When Hunter was four-years-old,
会在半夜里跑进我们的卧室
he would come running into our bedroom in the middle of the night,
他会被那个年纪所梦到的恶魔吓到
terrified by whatever demons four-year-olds come up with
而感到害怕
in their dreams.
我会把他拉到床上 他就会在我的怀里睡着
I'd pull him into bed with me and he'd fall asleep in my arms.
这样就能让他有安全感了
That was all it took to make him feel safe.
当他们长大后
It gets harder when they get older,
想要保护他们不受任何恐惧或伤害
to protect them from all the things that might scare them
则变得愈加困难
or hurt them in any way.
但我从未停止努力
But you never stop trying.
直到有一天 我意识到 伤害他们的人是我自己
And then one day you realize the thing that's hurting them is you.
你究竟发生了什么事?
What the hell happened to you?
这是一个漫长的夜晚
It was a long night.
我…
You know, I…
我昨天去找你了
I came by to see you yesterday.
妈告诉我了
Mom told me.
那她还真是好
Well, that was nice of her.
如果她肯让你进来就更好了
It would have been nicer if she let you in.
听着 她只是…
Look, she's just…
按照她认为最好的方式来处理 懂吗?
she's just doing what she thinks is best, you know?
但是 嘿 儿子
But hey, pal.
我想跟你说声对不起
I wanna tell you I'm sorry.
对于这些乱七八糟的事
For all this nonsense.
先是离婚 现在是这个烂摊子
First the divorce and now this mess.
我真不希望会发生这些事
I never wanted any of this to happen.
但我知道这改变不了让你受罪的事实
But I know that doesn't make it any easier on you,
所以我只是想说声抱歉
so I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
爸 你会坐牢吗?
Dad. Are you going to jail?
好的 亨特
Okay, Hunter.
这个很重要
This is important.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表