剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
Hey, you were really great. Thank you.
你的确唱得非常好
You really were, by the way.
大家都被你的歌♥声打动了 谢谢
People were really vibing. Thanks.
我很惊讶在这里见到你
You know, I'm surprised to see you here.
我以为你泡酒吧的日子早结束了
I figured your pub days were long over.
毕竟现在你有了家庭什么的
I mean, now that you have a family and all.
你开玩笑吧? 这是我唯一能真正做回自己的时候
Are you kidding? This is the only time I really get to myself.
你太太没意见吗?
And your wife is okay with this?
我不确定她是否发现到我不在了
I'm not sure she notices I'm gone.
抱歉,说得太多了
Sorry. Oversharing.
是啊,你还真是破坏气氛
Yeah, you're really bringing the mood down.
抱歉 别说了,喝酒吧
Sorry. Just shut up and drink.
好
Okay.
干杯
Cheers.
你好安静
You're quiet.
只是饿了
Just hungry.
鱼市场的生意怎么样?
How are things going at the fish market?
他们开始接纳我了,但这需要时间
They're starting to recognize me there, but it takes time.
他们有时会叫上我,有时不会
Sometimes they pull me. Sometimes they don't.
好,可是...
Yes, but...
叫上你的话,你能赚不少钱
It's good money when they do.
是有鱼腥味的钱
It's smelly money.
给妈打电♥话♥了吗?
You call Mama?
打了
Yeah.
糟了,等一下
Damn. Hold on.
我的天 什么?
Holy shit.What?
有事? 有...
Everything okay?
(一名男子在韦斯特蒙特村宅邸被谋杀)
没事
Yes. No.
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
我其实想跟你说点事
I was hoping to talk to you about something.
好,抱歉,给我几分钟
Yeah. Sorry. Give me a few minutes.
(乔治克鲁尼)
这是场噩梦
I mean, this is a nightmare.
(埃琳娜贝尼特斯来电)
他们并没指控我 但他们总是会怀疑死者的妻子
They haven't accused me, but you know they always suspect the wife.
我想他们也怀疑我 因为我和保罗起过争执
Well, I think they're looking at me too, after that fight I had with Paul.
对,我听说了,究竟是怎么回事?
Yeah, I heard about that. What happened there?
那是,就是...真没什么
Oh, it was, you know... it was nothing, really.
你当时是在维护我的声誉?真窝心
Were you defending my honor? That's sweet.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
警♥察♥问我是否有和别人约会
the cops asked me if I'd been seeing anyone.
我希望你说没有 我当然说没有
Well, I hope you told them no. Of course I said no.
我最不想要的就是被梅尔和其他人冷落
The last thing I need is Mel and everyone else icing me out,
但谢谢你的关心
but thanks for your concern.
我的确关心
You know, I am concerned.
对,只不过不是关心我
Yeah, just not for me.
萨...
Sam...
(卢瓦尔加来电)
嘿
Hey.
开后厢
Back.
兴奋吗?
Excited?
显然没有你和妈那么兴奋
Not as much as you and Mom apparently.
你会喜欢的 别让我难堪
You're gonna love it. Don't embarrass me.
不敢保证
I make no promises.
嘿,爸
Hey, Dad.
很高兴你能来 我没得选
Glad you could make it. It wasn't up to me.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
嘿,你被停学了,小子,现在我们说了算
Hey, you're suspended, buddy. We own you.
相信我,你会庆幸自己跟着来的
Trust me, you'll be glad you came.
自驾游开始了
Road trip!
你心情真好 一直都是
You're in a good mood. Always.
是吗?
Really?
是的
Yep!
到了吗?好的 我会一拳打你脸上
Are we there yet? Okay. I will punch you in the face.
(致摩根,你在吗?)
嘿,妈,你觉得是萨杀了保罗吗?
Hey, Mom, do you think Sam killed Paul?
什么?
What?
别胡说八道
Don't be ridiculous.
怎么会是胡说八道?你就没想过杀了爸吗?
Why is that so ridiculous? Didn't you ever want to kill Dad?
想过啊 嘿,谢了
Yes. Hey! Thank you.
但重点是我并没做 我在这里呢
But the point is I... I didn't. Right here.
没错,对,你只是跟他离婚
Right. Yeah, you just divorced him.
天啊,托丽,拜托 好的
Oh, God. Tori, come on. All right.
我就知道应该让捷克陪我去
I knew I should've just had Jake go with me.
我不明白为何这非得变成家庭出行
I don't understand why this had to become a family trip.
因为是大学,亲爱的... 好的
Because it's college, honey... Okay.
而送孩子上大学是件重要的事
...and taking your kids to college is a big deal.
可不想把这重要时光浪费在
You don't want to waste that on some dumb boyfriend
几年后就分手的蠢男友身上吧
who's not even gonna be around in a couple years.
你为何这么讨厌他?
Why are you such an asshole to him?
直觉
Instinct.
好的,我不愿扫你的兴,但捷克不会跟我分手的
Okay, well, I hate to break it to you, but Jake's not going anywhere.
但你会 什么意思?
But you are. What does that mean?
可不可以聊别的... 意思是你上大学两周后
Can we talk about something else... It means that two weeks
就会和他结束,说不定更早
after you get to college, you will be done with him, if not sooner.
很抱歉,但爸,不是所有人 都会抛弃自己爱的人
I'm sorry, but not all of us just walk out on the people we love, Dad.
你并不爱他
You don't love him.
是吗?你对爱情了解多少?
Really? What do you know about love?
嘿
Hey!
不,没关系,让她说吧 有关系
No, it's fine. Let her speak. It's not fine.
不,我想听听... 对,说真的,爸
No, I wanna hear what... No, seriously, Dad.
你对爱情了解多少? 我了解拥有它的感觉
What do you know about love? I know what it feels like to have it,
我也了解当你失去它时,会有多伤心
and I know how it tears you apart when you lose it.
这对你来说可能听起来很愚蠢 但有时候,比起拥有爱情
This may sound s-stupid to you, but sometimes you know more about love
失去爱情能让人更了解什么是爱情
by losing it than having it in the first place.
我还懂这么一个感觉,就是看着那个
I know what it's like to see the little girl
曾经每天牵着我的手的 小女孩长大了,并对我翻白眼
who used to hold my hand every day grow up and roll her eyes at me
还用让我几乎窒息的轻蔑口吻跟我说话
and speak to me with such contempt that it makes it hard for me to breathe.
爸,我...
Dad, I'm...
天啊,亲爱的,我很抱歉
Jesus, sweetheart, I'm sorry.
我不知道...
I don't know...
自己为何要说这些,我真的很抱歉
I don't know why I said any of that. I'm really, really sorry.
我们就...抱歉,亲爱的,对不起
Let's... Let's just... I'm sorry, hon. Sorry.
我知道
I know.
你们想喝点水吗? 里面有水
You want some water, you guys? There's water in there.
喝水好 不要?好
It's really good. No? Okay.
希望你不会介意,我得练投球
Hope you don't mind. I have to get my shots in.
没事
It's fine.
哈里告诉我了,你是为了保罗的事而来
Hari gave me the heads up. You're here to talk about Paul.
我听说你在这里开了个疯狂派对
I heard you had quite the party here.
并没有
Nah.
其实是相当平淡的聚会
It was actually pretty tame.
我听说你的一位客人被救护车抬走了
I heard that one of your guests got carried out in an ambulance.
是的...我为那事感到难过
Yeah, yeah. I feel bad about that.
我有时会忘记自己的对手是谁
I mean, sometimes I forget who I'm playing with.
我还听说莱维特和安德鲁库柏
I also heard there was a fight of some sort
这两位先生打了一架
between Mr. Levitt and Andrew Cooper.
不,算不上打架
No, that wasn't a fight.
不过是两个中年白人男子在发泄情绪
That was just two middle-aged white dudes letting off some steam.
你知道他们打架的原因吗?
Do you know what it was about?
不,不知道
Uh, no. No idea.
但保罗的性子向来火爆
Oh, but Paul, he's always been something of a hothead.
那库柏先生呢? 库普?
And Mr. Cooper? Coop?
不...库普不是个爱打架的人
No. No, Coop's not a fighter.
如果是的话,他早就揍我了
If he was, he'd have taken a swing at me a long time ago.
为何这么说? 我的女友是他的前妻
Why is that? I'm dating his wife. Ex-wife.
他却出席了你的派对?
And he went to your party?
是啊,我也很惊讶
Yeah. Yeah, I was surprised too.
(乔治克鲁尼)
嘿,我是安德鲁库柏,给我发短♥信♥
Hey, this is Andrew Cooper. Send me a text.
(保罗莱维特被谋杀了)
嗨,各位,欢迎来到普林斯顿大学
Hi, everyone. Uh, welcome to Princeton.
库普
Oh, Coop.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表