剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
Sorry, sorry, guys.
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉...各位
Sorry. Sorry, guys.
你认真?
Seriously?
好啦,我知道,对不起啦
Okay, I know, I'm sorry.
你有什麽比这更重要的事?
What were you doing that was more important than this?
你错过了两场比赛 - 突然有事,好吗?
You missed two of the matches. - Something came up, all right?
嘿,她似乎表现不错啊
Look, it looks like she did okay.
开玩笑吗?她根本大杀四方
Are you kidding me? She ate that shit up.
当我要求你来看我们的女儿比赛
When I told you to show up for our daughter,
意思是要准时来
I meant show up on time.
你已经变成小丑了
You're becoming a caricature of yourself.
我已经道歉了
I already said I'm sorry.
你得道歉的对象不是我
It's not me you have to apologize to.
好,那可以别吵了吗? - 好
Okay, so can we drop it? - Okay.
40比30 - 打得好
Forty, 30. - Attagirl.
界外,平手 - 好耶
Out! Deuce. - Yes.
很棒,雀儿
Way to go, Chels.
这是一种全新的感觉,因为你才刚闯进
It was a strange new feeling being around someone
身边那个人的家裡,翻箱倒柜
when you had just been in their house, going through their things,
对方价值二十二万五千美金的手錶 就在你口袋裡,而他浑然不知
when you had their $225,000 watch in your pocket, and they had no idea.
领先,托莉...
Advantage, Tori...
如果要我老实说,我并不讨厌这样
If I'm being honest, I wasn't hating it.
轰,很好... - 好耶
Bang. Yes, yes, yes! - Yes!
比赛结束
Game, set, match.
打得好啊
Attagirl!
好耶...
Yes, yes, yes!
妳上网了
You rushed the net.
对啊,是网球基本功
Yeah, it's basic tennis.
来抱抱
Come here.
我并不是觉得 顺手牵羊对我所面临的问题
It's not like I thought petty larceny was any kind of solution
会有所帮助
to my problems.
不过阿璐什麽都没问 就给了我六万五千美金
But Lu had handed me 65 grand with no questions asked.
而在我目前的状态
And in my current situation
这种免税的投资报酬是很难拒绝的
it was hard to argue with that kind of tax-free return on investment.
嘿,你是洛可吧?
Hey, Rocco, right?
阿璐在吗?
Lu here?
对,有人找妳
Yeah, someone's asking for you.
不是,是那个白人佬 他看起来很常梳头髮
Nah, it's that white guy, looks like he brushes his hair a lot.
好
Okay.
是谈判高手啊
The negotiator.
真高兴再次见到妳
Nice to see you again.
理查米尔
Richard Mille.
很高级
Very fancy.
这也是你老婆要你拿来卖♥♥的?
Your wife making you sell this one too?
我离婚了 - 不会吧
I'm divorced. - No shit.
我猜猜,这个的文件你也搞丢了?
Let me guess, you lost the papers for this one too?
回家去吧,谈判高手
Go home, negotiator.
什麽? - 没有文件就没有买♥♥卖♥♥
What? - No papers, no deal.
妳不是跟我说妳卖♥♥得掉?
Thought you told me you could move this stuff.
现在我要跟你说
Now I'm telling you
见好就收吧 - 卖♥♥给了我...
quit while you're ahead. - ...sold it to me...
我不明白 - 说你需要钱
I don't understand. - ...saying you needed money.
这不是我的问题 - 把戒指给我
Not my problem. - Give me the ring.
不给你戒指 - 把戒指给我
You're not getting the ring. - Give me the ring!
快把那戒指给我 - 我很久以前就该这麽做了
Just give me the fucking ring! - I should've done this a long time ago.
滚出去 - 快给我戒指,洛可
Get outta here. - Give me the fucking ring, Rocco!
那是我妈的戒指
It's my mother's ring!
你想在这裡他妈的拔刀出来吗?
You wanna pull a fucking knife out in here?
老天啊
Jesus.
王八蛋,你一直都是个王八蛋,唐尼
Piece of shit. You know you've been a piece of shit, Donnie.
拜託 - 你去死,你那下流的妈也去死
Come on! - Fuck you and fuck your filthy mom.
闹够了,唐尼 - 嘿,我只是想拿回我的戒指,阿璐
That's enough, Donnie. - Look, I just want my fucking ring, Lu.
“我只是想拿回我的戒指,阿璐”
"I just want my fucking ring, Lu."
你去死,洛可 - 他还差200美金
Fuck you, Rocco. - He's 200 short.
拜託,洛可,兄弟,那是我妈的戒指
Come on, Rocco. Man, this is my mother's fucking ring.
你在开什麽玩笑啊?
Who are you kidding?
放下那该死的刀子,然后滚出我的店
Put down the goddamn knife and get outta my shop.
你可以就这样离开
You can walk away.
也可以在接下来六个月 希望你有就这样离开
Or you can spend the next six months wishing like hell you did.
好,阿璐,听我说,我... 靠,抱歉,阿璐,好吗?对不起
All right, Lu. Look, I'm... Fuck it. Sorry, Lu. Okay? I'm sorry.
那是我妈的戒指 - 好,跟我说你不会再回来
It's my mother's ring. - Now, tell me you won't be back.
拜託啦,阿璐
Come on, Lu.
给我说,唐尼
Say the words, Donnie.
我不会回来
I won't be back.
你要是再回来
You walk in here again,
走的时候身上会开个大洞,懂吗?
you leave with a big hole in you, you understand?
懂...
Yeah, yeah.
你真是可耻,唐尼
You're a disgrace, Donnie.
你还在啊
You're still here.
嘿,听我说,我现在处境艰难
Hey, look, I'm in a bind here.
没有,你才没有
No, you're not.
你只是这麽以为罢了
You only think you are.
我爱莫能助
I can't help you.
嘿,价钱任妳喊
Look, you can name your price.
我需要叫洛可来送你出去吗?
Do I have to ask Rocco to show you out?
干
Fuck!
我是阿璐
It's Lu.
我要传一组车牌号♥码过去
I'm sending you a plate number.
帮我查清楚这傢伙的底细
Get me everything you can on this guy.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表