剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
Now, what are you gonna do?
亨特!
Hunter!
嘿,亨特!
Yo, Hunter!
啊?
过来!
Yeah?
Come here!
这是亨特
Yeah. This is Hunter.
我们的鼓手
He's our drummer.
他是个疯子
He's a madman.
你得听听他的节奏
你上哪所学校?
You gotta hear his grooves.
What school do you go to?
什么?
你上哪所学校?
What?
What school do you go to?
梅菲尔德和你一样
Mayfield. Same as you.
真的?抱歉
Really? Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
反正我比你低一级
I'm a grade below you anyway.
我得留意你了
I'll have to keep an eye out for you.
蘑菇
Mushrooms.
要吗?
You want?
不用,谢了
No. I'm good.
会影响我打鼓
It'll fuck up my drumming.
或者让你更上一层楼
Or it'll take you to the next level.
去他的好吧
Fuck it. All right.
来吧,会很酷的
Come on. It'll be cool.
我得介绍你认识苏格兰的卖♥♥家
I've gotta introduce you to this guy that I buy from in Scotland.
他用回收的雪莉酒桶做木桶
He uses these reclaimed Sherry barrels to build his own casks.
赋予酒甜味和红木色调
Gives it this sweetness and mahogany tones.
这家伙是个艺术家
Guy's an artist.
雪莉桶就是不一样
Those Sherry casks make all the difference.
在这儿,威士忌就像他妈的一种宗教
Out here, scotch was like a fucking religion.
每次有人给你倒酒,
Every time someone poured you a drink,
都得来段关于这酒的TED演讲
they'd have to give a fucking TED Talk about the scotch.
然后总会有人插嘴,
Then someone else would inevitably chime in
说他们喝过某款绝版好酒,
about some great bottle they once had that you couldn't get anymore
巴拉巴拉
and blah, blah, blah.
我觉得大家后来都意识到这就是人生
I think at some point it just started to dawn on everyone that this was it.
这些房♥子、妻子、工作
These houses, these wives, these jobs.
这就是他们生命的全部
This would be the sum total of their lives.
未来早已注定
Their futures are already written.
于是他们开始拼命填补空虚
And so the quest to stave off the emptiness began.
威士忌、雪茄、熏肉、定制高尔夫球杆、高端伴♥游♥
Scotch, cigars, smoked meats, custom golf clubs, high-end escorts.
整个行业都靠这群有钱中年男人的
Entire industries built to cash in on the quiet desperation
无声绝望发财
of rich, middle-aged men.
库珀
Coop.
听说你离开贝利·拉塞尔了?
Did I hear you left Bailey Russell?
对,我在和迪拜一个家族办公室搞新项目
Yeah. I've been developing my own thing with this family office out of Dubai.
大手笔啊
That's a big move.
恭喜,库珀
Congrats, Coop.
谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
开始投资了吗?
You investing it yet?
最近在做夹层融♥资♥
I'm doing a lot of mezzanine work lately.
该聊聊
嗯,还在走合同流程
We should talk.
Yeah, we're still papering the deal.
我在贝利的投资要撤吗?
What about my investments at Bailey?
该跑路吗?
Should I be getting out?
我会
别
I would.
No.
别
No.
上啊!
Let's go!
你不知你如何撼动我
You don't know how you move me
解构我吞噬我
Deconstruct me and consume me
我筋疲力尽
I'm all used up
霉运缠身
I'm out of luck
我为你痴狂
I am starstruck
但你眼中的光芒
But something in your eyes
让我希望未泯
That is keeping my hope alive
可我厌恶自己
But I'm sick of myself
当我凝视你
When I look at you
如此美好而真实
Something so beautiful and true
在这丑陋虚伪的世界里
In a world that's ugly and a lie
连尝试都显得多余
It's hard to even want to try
我开始怀疑...
And I'm beginning to think...
亨特你搞什么飞机?
Hunter, what the fuck, dude?
用力
我?
Come on. Harder.
Me?
对,用力!
Yes, harder!
该你了
You.
这算什么?不,这是强♥奸♥
What is that? No. That's a rape.
你被强♥奸♥了!不好笑
You're raped! It's not funny.
你死了你完蛋了
You. You're killed. You're dead.
你死了!
You're dead!
往前点!快点!
Forward a bit. Come on!
扯淡你打得像个受害者
That is bullshit. You're hitting like a victim.
你是吗?你是受害者吗?
Is that what you are? Are you a victim?
不是
不是?笑什么?
No.
No? Why are you smiling?
打啊!用力!
Do it! Hit it! Come on!
好多了!对!
Better. Yes!
对!
Yes!
很好
Yes.
我抚平所有伤痛
I caress all the pain
深藏心底
Keep it deep inside
我能承受一切
I can grasp all the same
但需要时间
But I need some time
若彼岸草更青
If the grass grows greener
On the other side
若你愿意
If you want
我在此守候
I'll be waiting
但需要时间
But I need some time
再给我两天
Give me two more days
我爱你
I love you
嘿
Hey.
唱得真棒
That was really great.
谢了
Thanks.
请你喝一杯?
Can I buy you a drink?
我喝酒免费
I drink for free.
算是福利待遇
It's kind of part of the deal.
那我能买♥♥杯酒陪你吗?
Okay. Well, can I buy myself a drink and keep you company?
我叫汤姆
I'm Tom, by the way.
汤姆你是个好人,
You seem like a good guy, Tom,
肩膀也很宽,但实话实说
and with exceptional shoulders, but I'm gonna level with you.
我风险很高
没关系
I'm a bad bet.
That's cool.
我知道所有逃生通道
I know where all the exits are.
等等
Hang on.
嘿小子,怎么了?最近...
Hey, kid. What's up? How you do...
等等,慢点说
Wait. No. Wait. Slow down.
慢点
Slow down.
你在哪?
Where are you?
老兄,看见亨特了吗?
Hey, man. You know where Hunter is?
谁?
Who?
别碰毒品
Don't do drugs.
快点,我要尿裤子了怎么了?
Come on, man. I gotta pee. What's up?
亨特!是我,阿里
Hunter! It's me, Ali.
嘿老兄
Hey, man.
还能挤一个吗?
You got room for one more?
真高级
This is fancy.
吃了什么?
So what did you take?
一茎一盖
A stem and a cap.
哇哦
Wow.
还在嗨?
You still tripping?
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表