剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
库普... - 这...
Coop-- - It...
你是最好的
You're the best there is.
你必须接下这案子 - 作为萨的朋友
You have to take this case. - As a friend of Sam's,
这当中有潜在的利益冲突
it's a potential conflict of interest.
好的 凯特...
Okay, Kat...
我想我没说清楚
I don't think I'm being clear.
当我说你必须接下这案子时 并不是在请求你 而是在告诉你
When I say you have to take this case, it's not me asking, I'm telling you.
你得接我的案子
You're going to take my case
若你不接
because if you don't,
我就会告诉多姆你跟你女儿的男朋友上♥床♥
I will tell Dom that you are fucking your daughter's boyfriend.
我想艾丽莎听了也不会太高兴吧?
And I don't think that's gonna sit very well with Alyssa either, will it?
库普 你这是在干什么?
What are you doing, Coop?
在做我必须做的事
What I have to.
另外 我没法预付你的律师费
Also I won't be able to pay your retainer up front,
但等一切结束后 可以把账单寄给我
but you can bill me for it when this is all over.
去死吧你
Fuck you.
我就当你答应了
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
嘿 给我来点那瓶苏格兰威士忌
Hey. Let me get some of that scotch there.
好酒
Beautiful.
干杯
Cheers.
安德鲁库柏
Andrew Cooper,
你因谋杀保罗莱维特被逮捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of Paul Levitt.
向右转
Turn to your right.
(布鲁斯)
(要过来吗?)
这听起来可能很讽刺 在过去的几个月里 我每周都闯入
It might seem ironic after breaking into houses every week
别人的房♥子里盗窃
for the past couple months
结果却因一桩我根本没犯的罪行被逮捕
that I'd get pinched for a crime I didn't commit.
(谋杀嫌疑人被捕)
但最近 我一直有种不祥的预感
But lately I'd had this sinking feeling.
就像我想象
It's how I imagine
那群雷曼兄弟的混♥蛋♥在2008年时的感觉
those Lehman fuckers felt in 2008
或是班克曼弗里德躲在巴哈马群岛15年后
or how Bankman-Fried felt 15 years later,
当中等待别人发现他给经济造成了
hiding out in the Bahamas while he waited for someone
八十亿美元损失时的感觉一样
to notice the eight-billion-dollar hole he had punched in the economy.
我是凯特雷斯尼克 我将代表库柏先生
Kat Resnick. I'll be representing Mr. Cooper.
(安德鲁库柏在受害者追悼会上被拘留)
你们手上的这些只不过是一堆间接证据
What you have here is a glut of circumstantial evidence.
更不用说 你们竟然 向一位患有精神疾病的女性
To say nothing of the fact that you served a warrant to a woman
发了搜查令 而她根本没能力接收它
who suffers from a mental illness and was thus not competent to receive it.
她并不是房♥子的租客 也甚至没支付房♥租
She's not on the lease to the house. She doesn't even pay rent.
我们会在周末之前让这案子被驳回
We'll have this case thrown out before the weekend.
我们在库柏先生的车里发现了这个
We found this in Mr. Cooper's car.
这不是我的 - 别再说话了
That's not mine. - Don't say another word.
我知道我明天会想到孩子们 想到梅尔
I knew tomorrow I'd be thinking about the kids, about Mel,
以及想到我可能面临的25年到终身监禁
and about the possibility of 25 to life.
但可能发生的最糟糕的事终于发生了
But the worst thing that could've possibly happened had finally happened.
而在那牢房♥里度过的夜晚 是我这么长时间以来能记起
And spending the night in that cell was the first honest thing
自己做的第一件诚实的事
I could remember doing in a while.
又或许我只是太累了 累到无力再去伪装一切 我不清楚
Or maybe I was just exhausted from the effort of it all. I don't know.
无论如何 那一晚 是我这么久以来 第一次...
Either way, that night was the first night in a long time...
能够睡个好觉
I managed to get some sleep.
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表