剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
and weekly card games.
而埃琳娜
And, Elena,
是这一切的关键人物
she was at the center of it all.
我们在两周内完成了四单活儿
We did four jobs in two weeks.
全都干净利落 精准无误
这全都归功于埃琳娜
All surgical, all clean,
all thanks to Elena.
准确地提供了所有东西的位置
Everything was where she said it would be
而且都是些短时间内
没人会发现丢失的东西
and it was all stuff
no one would miss for a while.
或永远都不会被发现
If ever.
一切进行得很顺利
We had a good thing going.
我们要做的就是按照计划行事
并且不贪心
All we had to do was stick to the plan
and not get greedy.
好了 我们要见的这个人...
Okay. So this guy that we're meeting...
叫赫克托
赫克托
- Héctor.
- Héctor.
他什么情况?
他在安保公♥司♥上班...
- What's his deal?
- He works for Charter Security, which...
他公♥司♥负责你们区里
大部分的警报系统 所以能帮到我们
they do most of the alarms
in your neighborhood, so he can help us.
可我现阶段并不打算再找个搭档
Well, I'm not really looking to
take on another partner at this point.
行 就把他看成顾问吧
Okay. Think of him more as a consultant.
就是这里
Right here.
不是吧?
Seriously?
是家庭聚餐
It's a family dinner.
你觉得这是相互引见的合适时机?
And you thought this would be an
appropriate time to make an introduction?
引见?他是我的表哥
An introduction? He's my cousin.
大家好
Saludos.
嗨
Hey!
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you were coming!
放松点
Take it easy.
放松 别紧张
Easy! Take it easy!
这是“乔治克鲁尼”?
What's with George Clooney?
男朋友?
Boyfriend?
不 不是的
No, he's not my boyfriend.
库普 他是我弟奇沃
Coop, this is my little brother, Chivo.
嗨 奇沃 你好吗?
Hey, Chivo. How do you do?
嗨 表哥
表妹
- Hi, cousin.
- Cousin.
你把交友软件的约会对象带来我家了?
You brought a Tinder date to my house?
不是啦 他是我的生意伙伴
No. This is my business associate.
你能回避一下吗?
Can we please talk alone?
奇沃 去负责烧烤
Man the grill, Chivo.
来?
Ready?
好的 走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
不 绝对不行 我不想参与这破事
No. No way.
I'm not getting involved in this shit.
而且你们这样突然来找我也不太好
And it's not cool for you guys
to ambush me like this.
好的 我得说一下
我并不知道你不知道我们要来
Okay, just for the record,
I didn't know that you didn't know.
我也反对这么冒昧的拜访
And I would never have
supported this ambush.
不需要你真的参与
You're not getting involved, involved.
你只需把社区警报系统的密♥码♥给我们
You're just passing on
some neighborhood alarm codes.
就这样?
每个密♥码♥付你五千美元
- Just that?
- And we'll pay you $5,000 per code.
什么?
什么?
- What?
- What?
表妹...
Cousin...
你疯了吗?你到底跟这家伙在搞什么?
Are you crazy?
What are you doing with this guy?
我心里有数 别担心
I know what I'm doing. Don't worry.
如果你们被抓 这家伙会请律师
If you get caught, this guy lawyers up.
但你会被遣送回国 就这么简单
But you get deported. Period.
他失去的会比你想象的还要多
He has more to lose than you think.
你究竟在干什么?
干大家都在干的事
- What are you doing?
- What everyone else does.
听着 我知道自从胡里奥
背部受伤后 你就一直在打两份工
Look, I know you're working doubles
since Julio hurt his back.
你会吃不消的
It's too much for you.
所以你是说这是我们应得的?
So you're saying we deserve this.
在生活中 没有所谓应得的
In life you don't get what you deserve,
全靠谈判来争取
you get what you negotiate.
这是为了奇沃
This is about Chivo.
这话什么意思?
What are you talking about?
你应该跟奇沃谈一谈
You should talk to Chivo.
一个密♥码♥五千元 成交?
$5000 a code. Do we have a deal?
我要收现金 提前付清
I get paid in cash. Up front.
好的 我们还没来得及...
Okay. We haven't had a chance to
私下讨论这费用
discuss this fee internally.
所以也许我们可以先暂停一下
让我俩先私下聊聊?能不能...
So maybe we could put a pin in that
and maybe we can sidebar? Can you...
我好像在你表哥家
看到了一面多米尼加共和国的国旗
Thought I saw a Dominican Republic flag
back at your cousin's house.
你来自那里?
Is that where you're from?
对
Yeah.
你几岁搬来这里的?
When did you move here?
我当时23岁 爸妈不想我
受到不良影响 要我离开
I was 23 and my parents wanted to
get me away from some bad influences.
什么样的不良影响?
What kind of bad influences?
含糊其辞?
Keeping it vague, huh?
这重要吗?我来这里生活了12年
看看现在的我
What does it matter? I've been here
12 years and look at me now.
正跟一个银行家一起盗窃房♥子
I'm robbing houses with a banker.
是对冲基金经理 但无所谓
It's a hedge fund, but whatever.
你应该雇个管家
You could use a housekeeper.
我雇佣清洁服务公♥司♥ 每周来两次
I have a service. It comes twice a week.
看来...被坑了
Well... getting ripped off.
对了 你一直没告诉我
So, you know, you never did tell me
为何那晚在尼克家你没举报我
why you didn't turn me in
that night at Nick's.
我想加入
是啊 但原因呢?
- I wanted in.
- Well, yeah, but why?
听着 既然我们要成为搭档
I mean, look, if we're gonna be partners,
至少得知道彼此干这事的目的
we might as well know at least
this about each other.
我当清洁工已经十年了
I've been cleaning houses ten years.
我认识的一些女人70多岁了还在做
I know women who have
been doing it into their 70s.
为了什么?
And for what?
她们得到了什么?
What do they get?
到了一定程度 你会觉得不走捷径
At a certain point it feels like
not taking the shortcut
比犯罪本身更像一种罪过
is a bigger crime than the actual crime.
那你的最终目标是什么?
Well, what's the end game?
首先是把我爸妈接过来
Bringing my parents here, for starters.
我认识一个移♥民♥律师 他也许能帮上忙
I know an immigration lawyer
who might be able to help with that.
你说得好像我只需要签些表格就行了
You make it sound like all
I have to do is sign the right forms.
把他们接过来需要很多钱
让他们在这里生活则需要更多的钱
Takes a lot of money to get them here.
Takes even more money to keep them here...
还要给他们一个好的生活
and giving them a life.
有道理
Fair enough.
而且 奇沃总是在惹麻烦
我还没能解决 他又惹上另一个
And then there's Chivo getting in trouble
faster than I can get him out.
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
这点我倒不确定
Well, I don't know
if you're right about that.
我刚让我的妹搬来和我一起住
I just moved my sister in with me.
在这里?
对
- In here?
- Yeah.
你不觉得不妥?
And you're okay with that?
是啊 我不晓得...
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表