剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表
我需要那笔钱 你知道的
好 听着...
- I needed that money and you know that. - All right, look...
我知道 很抱歉 情况变得有点疯狂 但...
I know, I'm sorry. Things have gotten a little bit crazy, but...
你可是因谋杀罪被逮捕
像我说的 但听着 我...
- They arrested you for murder! - Like I said, but look, I...
是你吗?你杀了他?
当然不是
- Did you do it? Did you kill him? - Of course not.
当然不是?难说
我到的时候尸体已经在那里了
- Of course not? I don't know. - The body was there when I got there.
那你真在场?
好吗?
- So you were there? - Okay?
我的天啊
好了 快走 库柏
- Jesus Christ. - Okay. Just go away, Coop.
混帐东西
Cocksucker.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你撞坏了我的门
You broke my door.
跟你道歉
Sorry about that.
你没事吧?
You okay?
天啊 没想到那扇门这么硬
God, it's harder than it looks.
你活该
Well, serves you right.
你在萨的家干什么?
What were you doing in Sam's house?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
而你没叫上我?
And you didn't call me?
我们不是搭档吗?
We're supposed to be partners.
因为我知道如果我告诉你
你会说这么做糟透了
Well, because I knew that if I told you, you would tell me it was fucked up.
而我会是对的
And I would have been right.
盗窃你的女朋友?的确糟透了
Robbing your girlfriend? That's fucked up.
说句公道话 我那时已经被她甩了
Well, to be fair, she had already dumped me,
所以我们正属于灰色地带
so we're in kind of a gray area.
笑什么?
What?
那你到底要不要帮我?
So, are you gonna help me or what?
这个嘛...
Well...
嗨 埃琳娜
Elena, hi.
嗨 莱维特太太
对于你失去至亲我深表遗憾
Hi, Mrs. Levitt. I am so sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对于你提出要帮我 我真的非常感激
I can't tell you how much I appreciate you offering to help me out.
就是...
埃斯佩兰莎吓坏了
- It was-- - Just so traumatic for Esperanza
因为看到保罗惨死的样子
to find Paul like that.
我告诉她...尽管拿假休息
And I just... I told her just... you know, take all the time that she needs.
所以 警♥察♥已经介入 调查了一切
So, you know, the cops have been in everything.
你确定尼克不介意你今天来帮我?
Are you sure that Nick doesn't mind losing you for the day?
尼克最近并不怎么在家
Nick's not home very much these days.
也是
Right.
我要出去办点事
I'm running out to do some errands.
会去几个小时
I'll be gone for a few hours.
你觉得能应付吗?
You finding everything okay?
行 莱维特女士 我能应付
好的 待会儿见
- Yes, Miss Levitt. I'm good. - Okay. I'll see you later.
再次感谢你
不客气
- Thank you again. - My pleasure.
怎么样?
很顺利 有几个小时的时间
- How'd it go? - All good. We have a few hours.
好的 我们开始吧
All right. Let's get going.
你凭什么认为她还留着那台手♥机♥?
What makes you think that she hasn't gotten rid of this phone?
因为这是我唯一的机会
Because it's my only shot.
你从楼上开始找
You start upstairs.
哈里汉堡?
Harry's Burgers?
我一直告诉他们把酱汁分开
I keep telling them "put the sauce on the side,"
但就像是在跟空气说话一样
but it's like shouting into the void.
酱汁?那可是他们的招牌
The sauce? That's their specialty.
是啊 但它会把我的汉堡弄得一团糟
Yeah, but it makes a mess of my burger.
还有你的办公桌
And your desk.
你给我带了什么?
What do you got for me?
保罗莱维特的最新法医报告
Updated ME report came in on Paul Levitt.
我听起来像个电视剧里的警♥察♥
I sound like a TV cop.
你没打开看吗?
You didn't open it?
是寄给你的
It was addressed to you.
它会被你的番茄酱弄脏的
You're gonna get ketchup on it.
在你的手指上...
闭嘴
- It's on your fingers right... - Shut up.
好吧
All right.
(调查报告 由法医提供)
有什么发现?
三枪里有两枪
- Something in there? - Two of the three gunshots
是死后开的
were postmortem.
这是什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
杰麦克伦尼曾经写道
Jay McInerney wrote,
“当一个人被背叛时
一切都变成了象征和讽刺”
"Everything becomes symbol and irony when you've been betrayed."
而如果这里指的是象征主义
And if it was symbolism you were after,
那我正闯入我前情人的家
there I was breaking into the house of my former lover
去寻找一个几乎肯定不存在的手♥机♥
to find a phone that was almost certainly not there
以便在绝望中寻求
连自己都不确定是否配拥有的救赎
in a desperate bid at a redemption I wasn't sure I deserved.
我心中充满了愤怒 确信自己不仅完蛋了
I was filled with the angry certainty that not only was I fucked,
而且还是自作自受
but I had done it to myself.
库柏
Coop.
库柏 快过来
Coop. Get over here.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天
Holy shit.
库柏
Coop.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
没人杀了保罗
Nobody killed Paul.
你说什么?
What?
是他自己开枪自毙的
He shot himself.
听着...
Look...
我不知道你在说什么 但你必须离开
I don't know what you're talking about right now, but you need to leave.
然后一定是你朝他的尸体开了枪
And then you must have shot his dead body,
试图让它看起来像谋杀
trying to make it look like a murder.
你疯了
Okay. You've lost your mind.
记得这个吗?
Remember this?
“亲爱的萨 我犯下了大错
"Dear Sam. I made a terrible mistake.
没任何言语能够表达
我有多么后悔自己没好好珍惜你
There are no words to express to you how sorry I am for taking you for granted,
破坏了我们的婚姻 拆散了我们的家庭
breaking up our marriage, breaking up our family.
作为丈夫和男人 我辜负了你
如果还有什么值得让你知道
I have failed you as a husband and a man, and if nothing else,
那就是 这一切并非因为我不爱你
just know that it was not because I didn't love you,
实际上我非常爱你
I did more than anything,
这也正是让我极度痛苦的原因
which is what makes this so excruciatingly painful for me.
我爱你
I love you.
保罗上”
Paul."
很感人
Heartfelt.
最后还是把关注点放在自己身上
典型的保罗风格
Kind of makes it about himself at the end. Very Paul.
你就这样闯进我家?
You broke into my house?
你在我车里放了一把枪
我想我们就算扯平了
You planted a gun in my car. I think we're gonna call it even.
我猜保罗的寿险里
I'm guessing that Paul's life insurance policy
有“非自杀赔付”条款?
had a "no suicide" clause?
尽管他有无数“美好”的特性
In spite of his countless wonderful attributes,
但事实证明 保罗在理财方面一塌糊涂
turns out Paul was really bad with money.
我直到离婚后才全弄明白了
I didn't get the full picture until the divorce.
最终能得到的远比我预想的要少
I was gonna come out with a lot less than I'd counted on.
事情就是这样
This is what happens.
你曾是高中里的那个辣妹
但六年后 你成了一名服务员
You were the hot girl in high school, but six years later, you're a waitress
因为那个垫脚石变成了一块巨石
because the stepping stone became a boulder.
你开始和你的老板上♥床♥
You start fucking your boss.
也许是为了工作保障 也许只是因为无聊
Maybe you're looking for job security, or maybe you're just bored.
然后有一天 他向你求婚了
Then one day he asks you to marry him.
你没预料到这一点
You didn't see that coming
但你确实看到了一个宽敞舒适的家
but what you do see is a big comfortable home,
经济上的安全感 以及有个机会
终于能让你脑海中那个不断问
financial security, and a chance to finally quiet the voice in your head
“接下来会发生什么?”的声音平静下来
that never stops asking, "What comes next?"
你搬进了一个你从未听说过的高级小镇
You move into an exclusive hamlet you've never heard of
叫做韦斯特蒙特村
called Westmont Village.
你来自南波士顿 根本不了解这类村庄
剧集 | 掩耳盗邻(2025) | 导航列表