剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
#曾经我与众人一同欢笑#
#Once I could laugh with everyone#
#曾经我能看到自己的善良#
#Once I could see the good in me#
#是非黑白#
#The black and the white#
#截然不同的#
#Distinctively#
#颜色#
#Coloring#
#构成了世界#
#Holding the world#
#内心的世界#
#Inside#
#而外在的世界#
#Now all the world#
#对我来说是灰色的#
#Is grey to me#
#没有人能看到#
#Nobody can see#
#你不得不相信#
#You got to believe it#
#噢#
#Oh#
#夜幕降临#
#The night comes down#
#我很害怕#
#And I get afraid...#
好极了 哥们 吐得漂亮
This is great, man. Fucking beautiful.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
女士们先生们 这是基普 史蒂文斯
Ladies and gentlemen, Kip Stevens.
他妈的这里发生什么了
What the fuck is going on here?
他嗑昏头了
Smacked out of his head.
还有10分钟就要上台了
They go on in 10 minutes.
我找到他的时候就这样了 你♥他♥妈♥想让我做什么
I found him like this. What the fuck you want me to do?
没有他我也能唱 我们3个就可以了
I could sing without him. The three of us will do it.
你会个毛线 嘿 醒醒
The fuck you will. Hey. Hey.
难道我们要这样上台么
So we're supposed to go onstage with that?
- 他站不起来 - 好吧 绑住他的手
- He can't stand up. - Okay, tie him off.
- 什么 - 绑住他的手 再给我拿些可♥卡♥因♥
- What? - Tie him off! Give me some fucking coke.
我的钱包呢 嘿 把钱包拿过来
Where's my purse? Hey, give me my purse.
给
Here.
去 把门关上
Go. Shut the door.
该死 快点
God damn it. Come on.
快点
Come on!
你知道自己在做什么 对吧
You know what you're doing, right?
别倒那么多 你会害死他的
Dump most of that. You'll stop his heart.
- 什么 - 我们确定要这样做么 看看他
- What? - We sure about this? Look at him.
你怎么知道这用量会不会致死
How do you know this isn't gonna kill him?
这是个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
是的 哥们 他妈的
Yeah, bro. What the fuck?
别倒太多 当心那些气泡
Don't shake so much. You gotta watch for bubbles.
- 还要加点什么 - 是呀 他太瘦了
- Anything else you want to add? - Yeah, he's skinny.
- 别挡住光 - 闭嘴
- Go light. - Shut the fuck up.
- 哥们 确定这样 - 好吗
- Man, really? - Good?
或许我们找个医生比较好
Maybe you should just get a fucking doctor.
那他直接就进牢房♥了
Then he just goes to jail.
- 老天哪 - 他知道自己在干什么
- Jesus Christ. - He knows what he's doing.
我来注射好么 我的手比较稳
Want me to shoot it? My hands are steadier.
- 不用 - 这很糟糕 哥们
- No. - This is fucking bad, man.
你就不能安静一分钟么
Can you be quiet for just one minute?
他醒过来了
There he is.
起来 快点 你没事了
Let's go. Come on. You're all right.
嘿 嘿 嘿 扶稳他
Hey, hey, hey. Hold him up.
嘿 来 看着我 看着我
Hey, come on, look at me. Look at me.
看着我 听到没有
Look at me. You hear me?
听见了吗 你要上台表演了 知道吗
You listening? You're about to go onstage, okay?
去他的演出
Fuck that.
好了 他清醒过来了
All right, he's back.
真的吗 我们都走到这一步了
Really? After all this shit?
那是我的乐队
It's my bloody band.
那你就领导你的乐队 嗨翻全场
Then lead it. Shake it off.
别像娘们一样临场退缩
Stop being such a fucking pussy.
别这样 基普 小心你的手
No, Kip! Watch your hand!
放开他
Get the fuck off him.
- 都他妈的放松 - 放开他 回去 嘿
- Fucking relax! - Get off him. Get back here. Hey!
他揍的是我的脸 你却担心他的手
He punches me in the face, you're worried about his hand?
少担心了 哥们 她心里只有你
Don't worry, mate. All she ever thinks about is you.
等等 这是怎么回事
Wait, what the fuck is going on?
你自己问她和亚历克斯
Ask her and Alex.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吧
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你要因为一个女孩毁了你人生中最重要的一场秀么
You're about to blow the biggest night of your lives over a girl?
还有5分钟
Five minutes.
难道我还得说谎么 说这样没关系吗
You want me to lie? Say it's all right?
谁说你必须这样做了 你被炒了 出去
Who said you have to do that? You're fired, get out.
- 什么 - 让她出去
- What? - Get her the fuck out!
- 不 你不能这样 - 嘘 嘘 别说了
- No, you can't do... - Shh, shh, shh.
- 里奇 不 你不能这样对我 - 你们两个
- Richie, no, you can't do that to me. - And you!
给我听着
Listen to me.
外面有成千上万个女孩
There's gonna be thousands of girls.
多得你根本想象不到
More than you can imagine.
现在给我赶快上台
Now get out there on that stage
完成你们的表演
and do your fucking job.
- 好好处理 - 知道了
- Handle that! - Got it.
里奇 里奇 停下来
Richie! Richie, stop!
你不能这样对我
You can't fucking do this to me.
你当真哭了吗
Are you actually crying?
这个乐队是我一手打造的 你不能这样让我出局 里奇
I made this band. You can't fucking fire me, Richie.
第一 我想干什么就干什么
First of all, I can do whatever I want.
第二 我不这么说
Secondly, I said what I needed to say
他们没法上台演出
to get them on that fucking stage.
你也并非从公♥司♥扫地出门
You're not fired from the company.
只是你不再是他们的负责人了
You're fired from them.
- 离他们远点 - 但我
- Stay away. - But I...
去找找其它乐队
Find another band.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
打个电♥话♥
To make a phone call.
今天晚上发生的事 我仍然一如既往地困惑
Whatever happens tonight, I remain as confused as ever.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎阿利比唱片公♥司♥的艺术家们
please welcome Alibi Records artist
贱男孩乐队
the Nasty Bits.
现在出来了 哥们
Come on now, man.
只要纽约妞!
Bring out the Dolls!
我们要看纽约妞
We want the Dolls!
真♥他♥妈♥的扯淡
Fucking bullshit!
让纽约妞上台
Bring out the Dolls!
操你丫的
Fuck you!
滚回家去吧
Go home!
#载一个和你一样的女人去环游世界#
#Go around the world with a woman like you#
#没有什么是我们做不了的#
#Ain't a fucking thing that we won't do#
#如果你想 我会出♥卖♥♥♥我的灵魂#
#Sell my soul if you want me to#
#下到地狱 和恶魔喝两杯#
#Tie off with the devil, have a shot or two#
#载一个和你一样的女人去环游世界#
#Around the world with a woman like you#
#没有什么是我们做不了的#
#Ain't a fucking thing that we won't do#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#'Cause hey, girl, I want you#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#Hey, girl, I want you#
#是真的#
#It's true#
#去他的#
#Fuck you...#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#Hey, girl, I want you#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#Hey, girl, I want you#
#为你这样的婊♥子♥ 在心里挖条沟#
#Dig a ditch for a bitch like you#
#你带给我的痛苦#
#All the pain that you put me through#
#当你穿上那件前♥凸♥后♥翘♥的衣服 我必须承认#
#When you're hiking that dress, I must confess#
#想把你蜷缩起来 行一番苟且事#
#Want to bend you over, make a filthy mess#
#载一个像你一样的女人周游世界#
#Around the world with a woman like you#
#没有什么是我们做不了的#
#Not a fucking thing that we won't do#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#'Cause hey, girl, I want you#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#Hey, girl, I want you#
#去他的#
#Fuck you#
#是真的#
#It's true#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#Hey, girl, I want you#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#Hey, girl, I want you...#
让下
Coming through.
- 别挡路 - 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
- Out of the way. - Are you kidding me?
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表