剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
Yes, because you made them feel something.
你知道你缺的是什么吗
You know what you need?
你需塑造一个独特形象
You need to work on a persona.
- 一个形象 - 嗯
- A persona? - Mm-hmm.
你需要制♥造♥噱头 你懂吧
You need some more gimmicks, do you?
难道你想让我抓条蟒蛇缠在脖子上
You want me to get a python, swing it around my neck?
或者干脆屁♥股♥射激光是吧
Shoot laser beams out of my ass?
- 你喜欢伊吉 是不是 - 是的
- You like Iggy, right? - Yeah.
是的 他就做的很好
Yeah, he's doing that shit.
他穿着闪耀 写的歌♥超赞
He's wearing glitter and he's making fucking great music.
是的 我喜欢傀儡乐队
All right, I like the Stooges.
阿什顿兄弟写的曲子很棒
It's the Asheton brothers making the great music.
伊吉就是一副趾高气扬看起来很牛的样子
Iggy just prances around like a fucking jessie.
我觉得恶心 太他妈假了
It makes me feel sick. Whole fucking thing's gotten so phony.
我现在对这一点都不关心了
I don't give a shit about it anymore.
好吧 那你的关注点到底是什么
Okay, so what do you give a fuck about?
告诉我
Tell me.
低俗
Fucking.
暴♥力♥
Fighting.
没特别含义
Nothing.
这就是了
That's it.
这就是你的风格路线
That's your persona.
- 不用在意别的什么 - 是的
- Not giving a fuck? - Yeah.
不用在意
Not giving a fuck.
不用在意那些有的没的
Not giving a fuck about anything.
你确定不留下吗
Sure you don't want to stay?
是的 我得走了
Yeah, I've got to go.
别随便用那个
Careful with that stuff.
你很了解吗
What you know about it?
嗨
Hi.
她为什么不去床上睡
Why isn't she in bed?
胃不舒服
Stomach thing.
奥西斯怎么样了
How was the Oasis?
- 还在做性服务行业吗 - 是的
- Still serving sex? - Yeah.
哦 这些人啊
Oh, these guys.
他们都是禽兽
They're animals.
乔 科尔索 之流的推销员
Joe Corso's promotion guy.
巴克 罗杰斯
Buck Rogers.
飞侠哥顿也不行吗
Flash Gordon not available?
他控制着电台
He owns radio stations.
小心点 别吵醒她
Careful. Don't wake her.
你眼睛都充血了
Your eyes are bloodshot.
烟熏的
Smoke.
我大势已去 德文
I'm not high, Dev.
什么 你在跟我开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding me?
只是看一下 你别紧张
It was an observation. You can relax.
抱歉
Sorry.
德文
Dev,
我们的未来 一切 都看这笔买♥♥卖♥♥了
our future, everything, it's all riding on this sale.
但是这家公♥司♥已经死了
But the company, it's dead.
我是说 那什么都没有
I mean, there is nothing there.
即便我把这处理了
And even if I can pull this thing off,
等德国人发现它只是个空壳
the Germans are just gonna scrap it
他们就会把它废弃掉
when they find out it's just an empty shell.
这一切就不复存在了
It'll all be gone.
你知道吗 就像它从来没有出现过
You know, like it never existed.
20年的积淀都不复存在
20 years just gone.
什么也没有了
For nothing.
这没什么吗
This is nothing?
谁说你就该退休去做火车模型吗
Who's saying you have to retire and build model trains?
去接受宝丽金的工作吧
Take the PolyGram job.
你真觉得我该去那吗
You really think that's me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很想帮你 我只是不知道你到底想要什么
I'm trying to help you, babe. I just don't know what you want.
我需要些变化
I need a change.
我也想改变
I need a change, too.
我知道
I know.
嘿 我知道
Hey, I know that.
好的 嘘 嘘 嘘
Okay, shh, shh, shh.
好吧 你去睡觉 我抱着他
Okay, you go to bed. I'll put her down.
- 你要这样吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
到这来 小鸡仔 睡在这
Come here, little chicken. Here you go.
爸爸在这 好 好 好
I'm here. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我在楼上等你
I'll see you upstairs.
嘿 娜芙蒂蒂 不想要宝石了吗
Hey, Nefertiti, want to lose the jewels?
谢谢
Thank you.
她以为这是什么
What does she think this is?
的确 我赌两万块
Exactly, I bet the entire 20 grand.
这老马这么干的 是这样 我出一百万
This nag does it, that's it, I'm up a half a million bucks.
这鸡佬就一直跑
Cocksucker's still running.
他就这么一直跑
It's still running.
我还在等你告诉我这和我有什么关系
Still waiting to hear how this is my problem.
不 不 这不是你的问题 这是我的问题
No, no, it's not your problem. It's my problem.
这不是什么人的问题 我只是说 你懂我的意思吗
It's nobody's problem. I'm just saying, you know?
好的 就这样
All right, here we go.
- 开始吗 - 莱斯特 准备好了吗
- Set? - Lester, you ready?
- 是的 - 很好
- Yeah. - All right.
下面是小吉米 里托的 跟着恰恰扭 来一遍
Little Jimmy Little, "The Cha Cha Twist," Take one.
大声点 大声点 再给我大声点
More, more, more. Give me more.
你也想跟着一起来吗 亲爱的
You want to get up here, honey?
来吧 一起来 我来帮你
Come on, get up there. It'll help him.
那是里奇的好苗子
That Richie's a good kid.
- 你喜欢这个 - 嗯嗯
- You like it? - Mm-hmm.
看来她喜欢这个
She loves it.
我第一见她母亲的时候也是像这样
Her mom looked like that when I first met her.
从财政上讲 1972年
Fiscally speaking, 1972.
美国世纪声称盈利六百万美元
American Century claimed $6 million in profits,
但从你发布的92%的记录的中显示
yet 92% of the records you released
坦白地讲 是在下滑
were, speaking frankly, flops.
从技术上讲 你说的对
Technically, yes.
但事实上 只是看起来像下滑
But in reality, they only look like flops.
麻烦解释解释
Please, explain.
我们的艺人都不是些正儿八经身着礼服
Our artists aren't tuxedo-clad maestros
专业音乐学院毕业的大♥师♥
with degrees in music theory.
我们在这个领域具有想当的公信力
We got credibility in the business.
没有雷昂纳德·伯恩斯坦 也没有赫伯特·冯·卡拉扬
No Leonard Bernsteins. No Herbert von Karajans.
我们现在讨论的是流行歌♥手
We're talking about pop singers here.
要喝点茶吗
You like the tea?
是一般而言
Generally speaking,
而不是根据你那复杂的眼光
not your most sophisticated individuals.
一方面 你有我们 能为让唱片实现
On one side, you've got us, the record execs.
另一方面 那些艺人的律师
On the other side are the artists' lawyers
也想要这些唱片能发行
who all want to be record execs,
所以他们也不想与我们对着干
so they don't want to piss us off too much
不会太墨守陈规
by being too good at their job.
无意冒犯
No offense.
但下面你会拿到合同
Next, you have the contract itself.
我们假设 每卖♥♥出一张唱片
Now, assume an artist gets paid a dollar
艺人便会从中获利一美元 可扣除的费用少了
for every record sold, less recoupable expenses.
如果卖♥♥出一百万张唱片 那就可以获得一百万美元
So, sell a million records, that's a million bucks.
挺诱人的 对吗
Not bad, right?
但注意这个词
But there's that word...
可扣除
Recoupable.
第一张金唱片 第一张金唱片
First gold record. First gold record.
那意味着 不管他们卖♥♥出去多少张唱片
That means that no matter how many records they sell,
而生产唱片的钱
the actual cost of producing that record
都会来自艺人们的口袋
always comes out of the artist's end.
想想身体力行录制唱片
Physically manufacturing the record,
旅行 工作室 销♥售♥ 包装这些费用
touring costs, studio space, marketing, packaging.
如果一个鼓手
If a drummer drinks a
在录制专辑过程中喝了一瓶百事可乐
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表