剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
随便
Whatever.
噢 喝点随便
Oh, whatever.
品味还真独特
Man of discriminating taste.
一切都还好吗
Everything good?
噢 好得不得了 纽约大都会队(棒球)又赢了
Oh, yeah. Mets are winning.
万圣节歌♥曲"Monster Mash"又火起来了
"Monster Mash" Is a hit again.
我的世界整个颠倒过来了
My whole world is upside down.
谢谢
Yeah...
并不是只有你一个人
you're not the only one.
你都恢复单身了
Well, you're single again
就好好享受吧
for the first time in forever. Enjoy it.
我也希望我可以
I wish I could.
德文和孩子们走了
You know, Devon and the kids...
有时候困境会让人思考 什么才是最重要的
Sometimes shit happens, makes you rethink your priorities.
然后呢
So...
我搞砸了 莫里
I fucked up, Maury.
我把一切都搞砸了
I fucked up. I...
美国世纪公♥司♥陷入了危机
ACR's running on fumes.
我需要现金来周转
I need cash to maneuver.
噢 哥们 噢
Ooh, boy. Ooh.
你找错人了
You're barking up the wrong tree.
我 我在想
I... I was thinking...
找加拉索借一点
Galasso.
让美国破产法帮你吧 重新开始
Chapter 11. Fresh start.
不行
Can't do that.
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
扎克 斯基普 我不能坑他们
Zak, Skip, I can't fuck those guys over.
是我决定不卖♥♥公♥司♥的
It was my decision not to sell.
尽管那是正确的决定 但我
It was the right decision, but I...
扎克都要抵押自己的房♥子了
Zak's gonna fucking mortgage his house.
你看过别人窒息而死吗
Have you ever seen somebody choke to death?
懂么 不是说吃牛排哽在喉咙的那种
Hmm? I don't mean like on a piece of steak.
是被捏住脖子的那种
I mean like get choked.
很安静
It's quiet.
但是
But...
怎么形容呢 同时又很吵闹
I don't know, noisy at the same time.
不知道怎么说 你明白我的意思吗
I don't know. That make any sense?
那个人当场失禁 然后脸都发紫了
The guy's pissing himself, his face is turning purple,
他的眼睛暴突出来 好像在大声地求救
his eyes are bugging out of his head like he's trying to scream,
但是 他没办法发出声音来
you know, but there's no sound.
三四天以前吧
Three days ago, four, maybe,
这个人
there's this guy.
也不是什么重要的人
Name's not important.
有几百台自动唱机 就这样
Owns a few hundred jukeboxes, all right?
跟加拉索耍滑头
Got cute with Galasso.
他们合作的一桩什么生意上
Some deal they had.
加拉索邀请他下班过来
Well, Galasso invites him down after hours,
把问题解决一下
straighten things out.
- 莫里 最近混的怎么样 - 就在这里
- Maury, how you doing? - Right here.
好像他自己没地方制♥造♥混乱一样
Like he don't got his own place to make a mess of.
来点酒怎么样
How about some drinks, huh?
- 好主意 - 来一杯威士忌调酒
- Good idea. - Give me a highball.
托尼去给他倒酒的时候
While Tony's pouring this guy a whiskey,
加拉索走到他背后
Galasso comes up from behind him.
手里拿着我的灯线
He's got a cord from my lamp,
绕住了那个人的脖子
wraps it around the guy's throat.
你说什么 我听不到 什么
What was that? I can't hear you. Huh?
把他拽到自己的肩膀上
Fucking heaves him over his shoulder.
懂么 就像圣诞老人扛着麻袋那样
Right? Like Santa Claus.
然后让他悬在半空
And he lets him hang there.
足足5分钟
Five fucking minutes.
就这样定了啊
Here we go! Ah!
噢 就是这样 汤米
Ooh, yeah, Tommy.
那根灯线都快嵌进他手掌了
Lamp cord cutting into his hands.
知道么 托尼 人不作
See, Tony? You use your legs,
就不会死了
you never throw your back out.
他当时就坐在你的椅子上
He was sitting right where you are, kid.
结果现在我的灯没法用了
And now I don't got my goddamn lamp.
好吧 其实我也不会蠢到
Well, I'm not stupid enough
去糊弄科拉多 加拉索 所以
to fuck over Corrado Galasso, so...
如果你真的那样蠢
Well, if you are,
也蠢不了多久的
you won't stay stupid very long.
#噢#
#Oh#
#我去了趟市区#
#I went downtown#
#看到了布朗小姐#
#I saw Miss Brown#
#棕色的毛发#
#She had brown sugar#
#遍布她的两腿深处#
#All over her booga-wooga#
#我想这样快活下去#
#I think I might join the fun#
#但我不得不半途逃逸#
#But I had to hit and run#
#我就是没办法安定下来#
#See, I just can't settle down#
#在城里这个奇怪的角落#
#In a kinky part of town#
#继续前行#
#Ride on#
#你不知道我必须#
#Don't you know I've got to#
#噢 宝贝#
#Oh, baby#
#继续前行 知道么 我就是无法安定下来#
#Ride on, see, I just can't settle down#
#噢 我要离开这座城#
#Oh, I'm leaving town#
#奇怪的雷鬼音乐#
#Kinky reggae...#
- 我是一个糟糕的母亲吗 - 可能吧
- Am I a horrible mother? - Probably.
拜托 别忧郁了 你一整天都这样了
Please, enough moping. We've had a whole day of it.
- 让我过个好夜晚 - 抱歉
- Allow me an evening. - Sorry.
如果你喜欢一切整整齐齐 可以去格林威治
If you want everything to be tidy, you have Greenwich.
今天他们起码明白了地球引力这事儿
Today they learned about gravity.
- 米奇 - 英格丽
- Mickey! - Ingrid.
- 这位是布鲁斯 - 你好
- You met Bruce? - Hello.
近来怎么样 你好啊 朋友
How's it going? Hello, mate.
最近干嘛呢 哥们 近来如何
How are you doing, brother? How are you doing?
- 等等 - 不许拍照 今晚不能拍
- Wait. - No photos. No snaps tonight.
#继续前行 来吧#
#Ride on, come on...#
- 就拍一张 - 滚开 狗仔
- Just one? - Piss off, man.
走开吧 给人家一点空间 快走开
Come on, give the man some space. Come on.
#我去了皮卡迪利广场(戏院及娱乐中心)#
#I went down to Piccadilly Circus#
#在那里我看到了马库斯#
#Down there I saw Marcus#
#甜蜜的爱♥液♥#
#He had a candy tar#
#充满着他的身体#
#All over his chocolate bar...#
关于贷款
So this loan,
你们公♥司♥有哪些吸金的艺人呀
who's on your label to back it up?
Grand Funk乐队 Dr. Hook乐队
Grand Funk. Dr. Hook.
- 美国乐队 - 还有斯莱德乐队
- America. - Slade.
- 斯莱德乐队 - 谁
- Slade. - Who?
- 他们是英国人 - 他们都唱些什么歌♥呀
- They're British. - What song do they sing?
- 天哪 多了去了 - 是呀
- Jesus, a lot of them. - Yeah.
唱一首来听听
Sing one.
我就不唱了吧
I'd rather not.
你害羞么
You shy?
你都到这来借救命钱了 唱首歌♥都不愿意么
You come here looking for a handout, you won't sing a song?
#我能给你全部的爱#
#Bringing you all the love#
#只要你的心能承受#
#Your heart can hold...#
#来吧 感受周围的躁动#
#Come on, feel the noise#
#女孩们带上你们的男友#
#Girls grab your boys#
#我们有#
#We get...#
还有谁
Who else you got?
唐尼 奥斯蒙德 贱男孩乐队
Donny Osmond. Nasty Bits.
- 何塞 费里西诺 - 是的
- Jose Feliciano. - Yep.
他 我喜欢
Now, him I like.
虽然是个他妈瞎子
He's fucking blind.
但是吉他弹得可溜了
Plays the guitar, he can't even see.
你们要借多少
How much we talking?
10万美金
$100,000.
让我们先站稳脚跟
Just to get us back on our feet.
是的 我们有完善的偿还计划
Yeah, we got a sound repayment plan.
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表