剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
I'm gonna go choke myself on a urinal puck.
待会见
See you in a few.
呃
Ugh.
从头开始
From the top.
妈♥个♥鸡
Holy shit.
艾利斯 库珀 你在这干啥呢(美国重金属乐队主唱)
Alice Cooper. What are you doing here?
这是录音室 对吧
This is a recording studio, isn't it?
对 是啦
Right, no, of course.
嘿 你好 我是克拉克 莫雷尔 美国世纪公♥司♥的
Hey, man, Clark Morelle, American Century.
- 里奇 范纳斯彻的公♥司♥ - 是的
- Richie Finestra's outfit. - Yeah.
我在罗契斯特市看过你的演出 兄弟 巡回演出的第一场
I saw you in Rochester, man, start of the tour.
棒呆了 之后有更棒的演出吗
Amazing. Did it get even better?
嗯 那得看你站在舞台的哪一侧
Well, depends which side of the stage you're on.
你知道吗
You know?
五个月 差不多六十场表演 所以
Five months, 60-some-odd shows, so...
你们在这制♥作♥专辑呢吗
You guys here recording?
不是 我来帮朋友和下音
No, I'm laying down some vocals for a friend.
你知道托德 伦德格伦吗(美国的鬼才词曲作家 唱片制♥作♥人)
You know Todd Rundgren?
嗯 我记得我见过一次
Yeah, I think I met him once, sure.
替我向里奇问好 好吗
Say hi to Richie for me, huh?
你懂的 我们希望跟你在“美国世纪”能有所合作
You know, we'd love to work with you over at American Century
如果你想 嗯哼 想更进一步的话
if you ever wanted to... ahem, wanted to make a move.
我们会做出来美国独一无二的专辑的
We're coming off the number one album in the country.
但它只是乐队 不是吗
But that's the band, right?
我的意思是 你想过单飞吗
I mean, you ever think about going solo?
我是说 来吧 你可是主唱艾利斯
I mean, come on, you're Alice.
这个乐队都靠艾利斯在罩着 不是吗
The band's just a bunch of guys standing behind Alice.
呃
Hmm.
你觉得如何
How's it going?
我也得走了 你说我该在这等他出来吗
I have to go, too. Should I wait till he comes out?
- 好吧 - 一 二 三走
- Okay. - One, two, three.
#我不满足只是和你待在一起#
#I’m not content to be with you#
- #仅仅是在白天# - 嗨起来#
- #In the daytime… - Come on.#
#宝贝 我想无时不刻和你在一起#
#Girl, I want to be with you all of the time…#
朱莉 别闹 这不是工作
Julie, no. This isn't working.
- 朱莉 他们听起来不像 - 你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗
- Julie, they don't sound like... - What?!
好了 停下来 哇哦
All right, oh! Stop. Whoa.
休息一会 休息一会
Take a minute. Take a minute.
你这是干嘛呢
What's your problem?
- 这听起来不像是他们本身的特色 - 是吗
- They don't sound like them. - Them?
我觉得那更像是用冰锥戳耳膜的声音
Them was an ice pick to the eardrums.
现在他们听上去才像个DJ愿意在收音机里播放的乐队
Now they sound like a band a DJ might play on the radio,
我一定要让他红翻天
assuming I promise to blow
就像让他从拉奎尔 韦尔奇(美国演员)的屁♥眼♥里吸毒一样嗨
him while he snorts coke off Raquel Welch's ass.
- 喏 我只是觉得他们应该 - 亲爱的 我想
- Look, I just think that they should... - I think, sweetie.
这就是他们付钱要我♥干♥的事 懂吗
That's what they pay me for, okay?
你是他们请来买♥♥
You they pay to rustle up
蘑菇馅饼跟黑麦芝士面包的跑腿
a mushroom knish and a Swiss cheese on rye.
别特么瞎逼逼 去买♥♥五个熏肠三明治给他们
No fucking seeds. And five baloney sandwiches for the shgatzim.
那特么才是你的任务
That was a hint.
你 负责主音吉他
You, on lead guitar.
- 然后降调唱 - 我不唱歌♥
- You're flat. - I'm not a singer.
我告诉你 那你也別弹吉他了
I got news for you. You're not a guitarist either.
你负责贝斯
And you on bass,
我说和声的时候 你觉得是像圣歌♥那样的大合唱
when I say harmony, are you hearing that as a spiritual term
还是你以为我是说唱高♥潮♥部分
or do you get that I mean sing the high part?
这样可以吗
Okay?
再来一遍
Let's take it again.
#我不满足和你待在一起#
#I’m not content to be with you#
#仅仅是在白天#
#In the daytime#
#宝贝 我想和你在一起#
#Girl, I want to be with you#
#无时不刻#
#All of the time#
#只有你在我身边时我才心安#
#The only time I feel all right is by your side…#
这就是我想要的
That's what I'm talking about.
喂 喂 喂 喂喂喂
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
这特么啥玩意儿 迪斯科舞厅吗
What the hell is this? A discotheque?
我 我以为这样没问题
I... I thought it would be fine
因为明天才有人来这里
since nobody's gonna be in here till tomorrow.
- 我们得走了 - 你说啥呢
- We got to go. - What are you talking about?
- 现在就走 - 我以为你认识这儿的业主
- Right now. - I thought you knew the owner.
- 你说没问题的 - 我错了 走吧
- You said it would be fine. - I was wrong. Come on.
小姐 很明显这可能有点误会
Ma'am, obviously there's just been some sort of misunderstanding,
但我确定我们 她在报♥警♥吗
but I'm sure we... is she calling the cops?
- 没错 - 我们得走了
- Yes. - We've got to get out.
有人闯入了我的地方
I have had a break-in.
上好佳餐厅
Z-Best Restaurant Supply.
- 我们得走了 麻溜儿点 - Bowery区Spring街转角3101号♥
- We have to go. Come on. - 3101 Bowery. Corner Spring.
五个持枪的暴徒
Five hoodlums with guns.
和一个金发妓♥女♥
And a blonde prostitute.
这画怎么挂这上面了
Why is this up here?
因为我不想客人来访时
Because I didn't want our guests arriving
跟我的画亲密接触
to a five-foot image of my face.
你不喜欢它挂这吗
You don't like it there?
不 我喜欢
No, I love it.
当你不在家时 我就能对着它撸一发
I can jerk off to it when you're not home.
我什么时候不在家了
When am I not home?
你在家当然是极好的 嘿嘿嘿
It's a pretty nice fucking home.
- 呃 我有点焦虑 - 怎么了
- Mm, I'm just antsy. - Yeah?
你找到人顶替安德莉亚了吗
Did you replace Andrea yet?
- 还没有 - 考虑下我呗
- No. - I'm available.
你不觉得你现在忙得不可开交吗
Don't you think you've got your hands full right now?
我们有埃斯特拉帮忙呀
We've got Estella.
我可以兼♥职♥ 我们可以一起上下班
I could work part-time. We could ride in together.
宝贝儿 你不会在那里给人端茶递水的
Babe, you won't get me coffee here.
你要在那里端茶递水吗
You're gonna get me coffee at the office?
安德莉亚让办公室里的一切井井有条
She kept that office running.
她是成功男人背后的女人
She was the woman behind the man.
宝宝就擅长当背后的女人
I would be good at that.
你不该居于人后
You shouldn't be behind anybody.
瞧瞧这俊俏的小脸蛋
Look at that face.
去闯一番天地吧 这是个干涸到爆♥炸♥的文化荒漠
Do something out here. It's a fucking wasteland.
开一家自己的剧团
Start your own theater company.
你自己屌♥炸天的沃霍尔工厂
Your own fucking Warhol Factory.
嗯哼 何乐不为
Well, why not?
格洛丽亚觉得应该得有一个芭蕾舞团
Gloria thinks there should be a ballet company out here.
- 哦 是吗 - 可我讨厌芭蕾
- Oh, yeah? - I hate the ballet.
让她去做你喜欢的那些时髦玩意儿
Get her to do that modern shit you love.
你上次看芭蕾看得挺开心的
I thought you enjoyed it last time.
哦 是啊 我挺喜欢的
Oh, I did. I loved it.
我是说让我上瘾的事儿 我怎么能不喜欢 哼
I mean, the thing with the cow head? Ooh!
讨厌
Stop.
我不想再跟着格洛丽亚干了
I don't want to do anything with Gloria.
她就是个婊♥子♥
She's a bitch.
要不再生个娃
When are we gonna have another kid?
我刚在这干的有点起色 这会生孩子不合适
That is incongruent with me starting a revolution in Greenwich.
之前那么忙 不也生了吗
Yeah, but it gets us another kid.
我会考虑考虑的
I'll think about it.
好好想
Okay.
这可不利于我思考
That's not helping me think.
我可不觉得
I think it is.
#宇宙无敌 #我万能的主#
#Good gosh almighty now#
听着 首先 重中之重
All right, first things first.
站在公共关系的立场上
From a public relations standpoint, it's critical
卖♥♥掉这种优质唱片公♥司♥绝对是不明智的
that not selling the company is perceived as a show of strength.
我们美国世纪唱片公♥司♥棒着呢
We at American Century believe in ourselves and our artists.
说得对 虽然裁员70%
Right, except that we're dumping 70% of them.
我们还有些潜力歌♥手
We believe in some of our artists.
听着 我要你们都乐观些
Listen to me. I need you to spin this
别他妈总摆出一副
so that it doesn't look like we're a sinking ship
- 明天公♥司♥就要倒闭的苦逼脸 - 难道不是吗
- tossing deadweight overboard. - Are we?
不不不 我们只是暂时遇到点小困难
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表