剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
and as soon as you bend over, you shove it right up your ass!
- 彼得 - 哦 是你
- Peter. - Oh, you.
你这个老奸巨猾 两面派的王八蛋
You slippery, two-faced cunt.
你很生气
You're upset.
你好大的胆子 背着我和我的客户谈生意
How dare you talk business with my client behind my back?
听我说 我试着引起你的注意 好吗
Listen to me, I was trying to get your attention, okay?
你有打算告诉我吗
Were you even going to tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
齐柏林乐队的一分钱
Not a shilling of Zeppelin's money
也不会跑到那些纳粹混账东西那儿
goes to those Nazi bastards.
听着 我当然会告诉你 好吧
Look, of course I was gonna tell you, okay?
但是你知道 我们是有保密协定的
But you know there's confidentiality agreements.
我们得按合同办事 彼得 好吧 让我告诉你些事
A deal's a deal, Pete. Okay, let me tell you something.
宝丽金是一个很大很大的公♥司♥
PolyGram is a big, big company.
你别那么亲密地叫我彼得
Don't you "Pete" Me,
你这个该死的毛茸茸的桥下巨魔
you hairy fucking bridge troll.
我爸爸因为那些纳粹混账失去了一条腿
My father lost a leg to those Nazi bastards.
我奶奶屁♥股♥上还嵌着那些该死的纳粹的喷射推进式炮弹
My gran has got a piece of shrapnel stuck in her ass
炸出的炮弹碎片
from a Nazi fucking buzz bomb.
所以这件事没什么好说的 绝对不可能
So there's no scenario on this bloody Earth
我的乐队 我那么光荣的伟大的英国乐队
where my band, a proud John Bull fucking British band,
绝对不可能为一群装模作样
is gonna be sold out to a bunch of goose-stepping,
嗜杀成性的该死德国佬卖♥♥命
bloodthirsty fucking Huns.
他们有两个是荷兰人
Two of them were Dutch.
该死的荷兰人
Fucking Dutch!
该死的低地地区的王八蛋
The fucking lowland cunts.
刚买♥♥的百吉饼 本来还挺新鲜的
Just bought those bagels. They were fresh.
现在可不新鲜了
Not so fresh anymore.
八小时之前
Eight hours ago,
我和你在电♥话♥里说过
I talked to you on the phone.
我告诉你要把这齐柏林的事搞定
I told you to handle the Zeppelin situation.
现在你不仅没搞定
Now not only do you not handle it,
你还告诉他们该死的经纪人
but you tell their fucking manager
我们和德国人做生意的事
about the deal with the fucking Germans?
我不小心说出来的 你看到那个人了 他好吓人
It just slipped out. You saw that guy. He's intimidating.
吓人 你想看看真正的吓人吗
Intimidating? You want intimidating?
我他妈的现在就把你吊到窗户外面去
I'm gonna fucking hang you out the fucking window.
- 太迟了 - 嘿 快停下来
- Too late. - Hey, cut it out!
太迟了 里奇 已经太迟了
It's too late, Richie. It's too late.
现在来不及了 他们耍了我们 我们被耍了
It's too late. They fucked us. We got fucked.
艾哈迈德给齐柏林乐队开了他们自己的唱片公♥司♥
Ahmet offered Zeppelin their own label.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
是啊 你信吗 他在该死的交易里面写了
Yeah, you believe that shit? He had it in the fucking deal.
他耍了我们 他利用了我们
He screwed us. He used us.
他利用我们来提高影响力
He used us for leverage.
宝丽金这周四就要接管了
PolyGram is gonna be here on Thursday.
是的 我们被彻彻底底地玩了了
Yeah, we're totally fucking fucked.
该死
Fuck!
我不会告诉他们
I'm not telling him.
还有很多
There's more.
额 巴克 罗杰斯 艾勒比广播公♥司♥的
Uh, Buck Rogers, Ellerbee Broadcasting.
他在广播界有着卓越的贡献
For his distinguished service to the radio community.
- 那个广播的人 - 我知道他是谁
- The radio guy. - I know who the fuck he is.
我知道你知道
I know you do.
看来 很明显唐尼 奥斯蒙德
Yeah, well, apparently Donny Osmond
用了点晋升的甜头骗了他
stiffed him on some promotion thing.
他现在威胁我们 不播放任何我们的新专辑
He's threatening not to play the new album.
行吧 我想我要去和他谈谈
Fine, I guess I'll go talk to him.
他正和那个叛逆的 贴满标签的
He's talking a boycott, label-wide.
和该死的唐尼 奥斯蒙德谈谈
Over Donny fucking Osmond?
他就是个疯子 你知道那人的
He's a fucking maniac. You know that guy.
他现在认为我们偏爱他的竞争对手 还有
He thinks we favor his competitors now and...
听着 我想把乔 科尔索进来
Look, I want to bring in Joe Corso.
科尔索是个流氓
Corso's a thug.
你不了解 你根本就不了解
You don't know that. You don't know that.
他很不错 他擅长做他的份内事
He's good. He's good at what he does.
你不该对你不了解的人说三道四
You shouldn't say things about people that you don't know.
你要知道 他是 他是商业圈子里最好的推销员
You know, he's... he's the best promotion man in the business.
广布于各个主流市场的14个广播台
14 radio stations across every major market
不再愿意播放任何我们的专辑
not willing to play any of our albums.
这种现象会像白血病一样扩散开来
It'll spread like fucking leukemia.
这不是在开玩笑 里奇
It's no joke, Richie.
我们会在一个月内破产的
We're gonna be bankrupt in a month.
行吧 让科尔索加入
Fine, bring in Corso.
同时 宝丽金在盯着我们呢
Meantime, PolyGram is watching us,
所以用钱买♥♥下一些流行唱片排行榜
so buy us some charts.
钱柜上做点广♥告♥
Paper ads on "Cash Box."
如果你有那个能耐 搞一支美国公告牌前二十名的热门单曲
A single on Billboard's top 20 if you can.
还有你 我不管你是不是要把牛心上尉的唱片
And you, I don't care if you've got to ship
全部装进载货箱
crates of Captain Beefheart's catalog
用船运到波基普西的空仓库里
to an empty fucking warehouse in Poughkeepsie,
你给我把销♥售♥量数字提高
inflate the fuck out of the sales numbers.
同时 我还要去搞定那该死的星探部
Meanwhile, I'll go lean on fucking A&R.
- 那我要干些什么 - 你
- What about me? - You?
你到急救室去
You go to the emergency room.
哦 天啊 为什么
Oh, my God. For what?
看看医生能不能把你的头从你屁♥股♥里拉出来
See if they can get your head out of your fucking ass.
哦 不 这 好 好吧 是个好主意
No, yeah, that's a good plan.
这里有些人还是可以的
Some of these are okay still.
让我们把他们挑出来 交给助理去处理
Let's pick these up, give them to the assistants.
这张芝麻唱片正面掉在了地上
The sesames landed face up.
谁能想到维京人还能唱歌♥啊
Who knew Vikings could sing?
他们是最原始的白人 老兄
These are the original white people, folks.
嘿 这是瑞典人吗
Hey, is this Swedish?
看看你 我们的世界小姐来了
Look at you, little Miss Woman of the World.
谁都知道你到皇后大道的北部去了 对吗
Whoever knew you went north of Queens Boulevard, right?
我们不能都成为名人 不是吗 谁点了土耳其干酪
We can't all be jet-setters. Who had the turkey provolone?
哦 克拉克 你去挪威变性诊所的
Oh, Clark, how was that trip
那一趟怎么样
to the Norwegian sex change clinic you went to?
- 嘭 刚好对上 -哇哦 好吧
- Pow! Right in the kisser. - Wow, okay.
烤牛肉是我点的 给我来点
The roast beef is mine. Let me get
你拿着的泰式棒 行吗
some of the Thai stick you're holding, all right?
斯莫酒吧该死的酒保
Fucking barkeep at Small's
整晚给我灌伏特加橙汁鸡尾酒
shooting me down Wallbangers all fucking night.
哦 这下好了 马文宿醉了
Oh, good. Marvin has a hangover.
至少我知道你们其中有人
Least I know one of you has
在学校里做了作业
been doing your homework on a school night.
- 嗨 里奇 - 我把空中铁匠的盗版唱片留给茜茜了
- Hey, Rich. - I left that Aerosmith bootleg with Cece.
嗯哼 这是什么
Mm-hmm. What is this?
我想这是一个瑞典女子组合
I think it's a Swedish girl group.
她们刚在欧洲上了排行榜
They just charted in Europe.
我们几个月前把她们退回去了
We passed on 'em months ago.
大西洋英国刚刚签了她们
Atlantic UK just signed them.
阿巴乐队
Abba.
他们的音乐是垃圾 但是我会很愿意上那个金发妞
Music's garbage, but I'd fuck the blonde.
金发妞会愿意上你吗
Would the blonde fuck you?
- 那才是我们想知道的 - 你会用瑞典语乞求吗
- That's what we want to know. - Can you beg in Swedish?
嘿 嘿 这就是
Oi! Oi! Is that...
这就是大西洋在想着的吗 真是太疯狂了
What was Atlantic thinking? This is crazy.
但是这音乐很朗朗上口 不是吗 你可以随着音乐跳起来
But it's catchy, right? You can dance to it.
嘿 你要打印信件吗 我只是说说而已
Hey, don't you have letters to type? Just saying.
这是艾尔文和花栗鼠 宝贝
This is Alvin and the Chipmunks, baby.
请关掉这垃圾音乐 兄弟 我都听得心悸动了
Please make this shit stop, man. I'm throbbing right now.
你不喜欢艾尔文和花栗鼠吗
You don't like Alvin and the Chipmunks?
你们都是这样认为的吗
You're all hearing this the same way?
是的
Yeah.
不
No.
当然
Of course.
三个酒吧
Three bars.
三个酒吧 我敢说他们的粉丝会挤满这个足球馆
Three bars, I can tell they'll be filling football stadiums.
拜托 不是吧 里奇
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表