剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
Of course, but it's...
签名才是价值所在
the signature that gives it value.
是的 如果你想要拍卖♥♥它的话
Yeah, if you want to sell it.
你想要拍卖♥♥它吗
Do you want to sell it?
不 我不想 我不想拍卖♥♥它
No, I don't want... I don't want to sell it.
- 佳士得拍卖♥♥行会买♥♥的 - 不
- Christie's. - No.
不 是为了筹捐活动
No, it's for a fundraiser.
我在帮助一个在康涅狄格州的舞蹈公♥司♥进行筹建
I'm helping to build this dance company in Connecticut.
你知道Libor Zuska的作品吗
It's... do you know Libor Zuska's work?
没有 听起来像个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
No, he sounds Russian.
他来自布拉格
He's from Prague.
跳现代舞的
It's modern dance.
我完全不会跳舞
I can't dance at all.
哦 舞蹈真的是无与伦比的
Oh, it's incredible.
你会爱上舞蹈的 舞蹈是那么富有原始爆发力和攻击性的肢体表达啊
You'd love it. It's so raw and aggressive.
我们正准备为他们建立舞蹈室 就在
We're trying to build the space for them and...
我家外面
out where I live now.
哦 好吧 那我倒是可以插一脚来签个名
Well, I can get a brush and sign it.
我是说 这样就会有人买♥♥了那副画了
I mean, that way they'll buy it.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 你想让我把你的裙子也一起签上名吗
Um, you want me to sign your dress?
这样它也能卖♥♥个好价钱了
They'll buy that, too.
谢谢你 安迪
Thank you, Andy.
#哦 哦 烟雾中的微光#
#Ah-oh, smokestack lightning#
#像金子一样闪亮#
#Shining just like gold#
#你为什么听不到我的哭泣#
#Why don't you hear me crying?#
#啊 呜 呜#
#A-whoo-hoo#
#啊 呜 呜#
#A-whoo-hoo#
#啊 呜#
#A-whoo#
#告诉我 宝贝#
#Well, tell me, baby#
#你到底怎么了#
#What's the matter with you?#
#为什么你听不到我在哭泣#
#Why don't you hear my crying?#
#啊 呜 呜#
#A-whoo-hoo#
#啊 呜 呜#
#A-whoo-hoo#
#啊 呜 呜#
#A-whoo-hoo...#
莫里 戈尔德还有其他几位先生想见您
Maury Gold and some other gentlemen here to see you.
现在吗
Now?
他们已经来了
They just showed up.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
朱莉 克拉克那混♥蛋♥来电♥话♥了
Julie. Fucking Clark called.
他可能要签下艾利斯 库珀了
He might be signing Alice Cooper.
- 克拉克 - 只签他一个人
- Clark? - As a solo act.
如果那个小混球真的和艾利斯 库珀签约了 我特么就要悬梁自尽了
If that little twat signs Alice Cooper, I'm gonna kill myself.
进来再说 我的天呐
Get in there. Christ.
这不是我们的音乐伯乐吗
The man with the golden ear.
莫里 加拉索先生也来了 太让我惊喜了
Maury. Mr. Galasso. What a nice surprise.
你想要
You want...
你能别
Could you not?
喝点什么吗
Get you a drink?
- 不用了 - 来点杜松子酒吧 谢谢
- I'm good. - A little schnapps, please.
我有点饿了
Settle my stomach.
一点就好
Just a little.
老天爷啊 这还没到饭点呢
Jesus Christ, it's not even lunchtime.
我肚子有点空
I feel a little odd.
看看你糜烂的生活方式
Some fucking racket you got.
一会要不要一起去市中心吃点中国菜
You want to go downtown for some Chink later?
太棒了 我没问题
Sure, yeah, I could go for that.
- 谢谢你 - 不用客气
- Thank you. - All right.
嗯 你们二位怎么会来我这
So to what do I owe this pleasure?
是这样 科拉多只是想
Well, Corrado just wanted to
聊聊你前几天接待过的的一个访客
touch base about this little visit that you had.
那个警♥察♥ 他叫什么名字
From the cop. What was his name?
- 嗯 好像叫沃尔 - 遵命
- Uh, Voehel. - Jawohl.
哈哈 霍根英雄看过吧
You know, "Hogan's Heroes."
你觉得这事很好玩吗
This is funny to you?
你知道我什么都不会说的 对吧
You know I would never say anything, right?
我是说 我确实什么都不知道 好不好
I mean, look, I don't even know, all right?
我今天来不是为了这事
This is not what this is about.
我来是想知道他到底跟你说了什么
I'd actually like to know what he said.
没什么 真的
Nothing, really. You know?
他就问我是不是认识你
He asked me if I knew you
还问我知不知道你和莫里的关系咋样
and whether or not I knew if you knew Maury.
然后他还问了问我吉米 波特的事
Then he asked me about Jimmy Porter.
- 然后他就装聋作哑了 - 我嘴很严的 相信我
- And he played dumb. - Not a stretch, believe me.
- 嗨 伙计 - 他只是在套你的话 你知道的
- Hey, kid. - He was fishing, you know.
他一看从我这里套不出什么有用的信息
It was a short conversation
就没再问我什么别的了
once he realized that I was a dead end.
- 你确定吗 - 百分之百
- You're sure? - I am positive.
里奇 你太够意思了
Richie, you're a stand-up guy.
很高兴交你这个朋友
I'm glad we talked.
谢谢你 加拉索先生 我也是
Thanks, Mr. Galasso. Me, too.
还有 莫里跟我说你最近不太顺 是吗
So, Maury tells me you're going through some tough times.
什么 当然不是 我这里一切顺利
No. No, everything's great.
你最近不是都要卖♥♥掉公♥司♥了吗
You were gonna sell the company.
是有这么回事 可我不还是没卖♥♥吗 就当随便耍耍了
Yeah, but then what, right? Play tennis?
工作可以让你保持青春活力
Work's what keeps you young.
所以这家伙才看上去和我祖父一样老
That's why he looks like my grandfather.
听着 你要是缺钱
Look, you a little short on cash,
想要点搭桥贷款 就和我说
a bridge loan, you let me know.
为了朋友 这个忙我愿意帮
I'm always happy to help out a friend.
你真是太够哥们了 加拉索先生
That just means the world to me, Mr. Galasso.
谢谢你 相信我 你的话我会记得的
Thank you and, believe me, I will keep it in mind.
有要帮忙的给我打电♥话♥
You have a friend here.
嗨 让开点
Hey, move.
让他们离开这
Get them out of here.
唔
Ooh.
小心脚下
Watch your step over there.
#我迷恋#
#I love the dead#
#尸体变冷前的余温#
#Before they're cold#
#我捧着他们渐渐冰冷的身体#
#Their bluing flesh for me to hold#
#看着他们呆滞的双眼#
#Cadaver eyes upon me see#
#却空无一物#
#Nothing.#
嗨
Hey.
嗨 克拉克
Hey, Clark.
升高点
Higher.
- 什么 - 台面太低了
- What? - The platform's too low.
你觉得我不知道吗 要的就是这个高度
Can't we see what it looks like before we start building?
- 唔 吓到你了吧 - 哇哦
- Whoa! Gotcha! - Whoa!
是啊 你说的对 是得再高点
Yeah, you're right. Needs to be higher.
为了你这个自大狂 我们究竟还要浪费多少个西瓜
How many melons must give their lives to satisfy your ego?
嗨 伙计们 来见见克拉克
Hey, guys, say hi to Clark.
- 你是在 Creem 杂♥志♥工作吗 - 我 不是
- You write for "Creem"? - Me, no.
我是个星探 在美国世纪公♥司♥工作
I'm A&R, American Century.
- 什么 我们要离开华纳了吗 - 哦不 不是我们 老兄
- What, are we leaving Warners? - What do you mean we,kemosabe?
他只打算签我一个人
He's trying to sign me.
坏了 我本来想让你告诉他们的
Dag, I was supposed to let you tell them.
- 真的吗 - 哦 不 我在大西洋公♥司♥也有熟人
- Really? - Oh, no, I have a friend at Atlantic...
你是怎么说的来着 哦 是啊
What was it you said? Oh, yeah.
我是屌♥爆了的艾利斯 库珀
I'm Alice. You guys are
你们只是一群躲在我后面的蠢货
just a bunch of shmucks who stand behind Alice.
是这样吧 不是吗
Right, wasn't... right?
我可没用过 蠢货 这个词
I never said shmucks.
- 我搞定了 - 伙计们 你们觉得怎么样
- All set over here. - What do you think, boys?
要不然我们别浪费西瓜了
Should we spare the watermelon?
用那个混♥蛋♥星探试试水怎么样
What's one less A&R asshole?
三 四
Three, four...
伙计们 我只是在尽我的本分
Guys, I'm just trying to do my job.
我的老板也可以签下更多人的
My boss is interested in signing some more acts
然后我觉得 好了 哇哦
and I thought... okay, whoa.
嗨 别这样 嗨 艾利斯
Hey, hey. Hey, Alice?
停手 拜托了 别 别 放了我吧
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表