剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
#嘿 现在 现在 现在 现在#
#Hey, now, now, now, now#
#嘿 小宝贝#
#Hey, little baby#
#你一直在我脑海#
#You been on my mind#
#我的梦中#
#Look in my dreams#
#只有你的身影#
#Your taste is all I find#
#嘿 现在 亲爱的#
#Hey, now, darling#
#你在哪彻夜不归#
#Where you stay out all night long#
#我想告诉你#
#I wanna tell you#
#你知道你心归何处#
#You know your daddy's home#
#彻夜不归#
#All night long#
#喔#
#Whoo#
#彻夜不归#
#All night long.#
#宝贝 我想和在你一起#
#Baby, I want to be with you#
#喔 耶 我想和你在一起#
#Oh, yeah, I want to be with you#
- 好吧 今晚 - 今晚
- Well, tonight - Tonight
#今晚#
#Tonight#
#我们早就知道这感觉超棒#
#We always knew it would feel so right#
#所以来吧 宝贝#
#So come on, baby...#
我去和莫里打招呼
Gonna say hi to Maury.
你好吗
How are you?
#我渴望和你在一起#
#I want to be with you so bad#
#哦 宝贝 我想和你在一起#
#Oh, baby, I want to be with you#
#哦 耶 耶 耶#
#Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah#
#耶#
#Yeah.#
Ok 好吧 先这样
Okay, all right, enough.
这是安迪 科恩的演出 精彩无比
It's Andy Cohen's act. It can't be that good.
无意冒犯 哥们 行吗 但他只是个服务生
No offense, fellas, okay? But the guy's a hash slinger.
他可以和任何人签约 其实 我跟你讲
He'll sign anybody. Actually, you know what?
我也可以和任何人签约 杰基 杰维斯 Koronet唱片公♥司♥
I'll sign anybody. Jackie Jervis, Koronet Records.
我会给你我的名片 他们在对安迪做什么
I'll give you my card. What are they doing with Andy?
他们跟钱有仇吗
They afraid of money?
我接到一个电♥话♥
So I get a call.
我接到电♥话♥说他们要
I get a call they're giving
给莫里 戈尔德颁发终生成就奖
a lifetime achievement award to Maury Gold.
- 当然 - 谢谢
- Absolutely. - Thank you.
因此我们相聚于此
That's why we're here.
他们问我会不会尽地主之谊
And they ask me will I do the honors?
唱片行业的所有先驱都将在那里
All the pioneers in the record business will be there.
先驱 哇 先驱
Pioneers. Wow. Pioneers?
丹尼尔·布恩(美国探险家)李维斯 克拉克 他们都是先驱 对吧
Daniel Boone, Lewis and Clark... those are pioneers, okay?
在这个房♥间的傻瓜 你们这些傻瓜
The putzes in this room, you putzes,
我敢保证你们中没有一个人深入了解过第十大道以西(百老汇、上西城等黄金地段)
I guarantee you not one of you has been west of 10th Avenue.
哦 说话真刻毒
Oh, that was cruel.
他们安排我坐哪里呢 他们让我坐在威利斯的旁边(Wexler美国导演)
So where do they sit me? They sit me next to Wexler over here
他在我耳边唠叨了整晚 说他是怎样
who's been in my ear all night telling me how he's recorded
录制自布克 华盛顿从政以来的每首黑人音乐(美国政♥治♥家、教育家和作家)
every schvartze since Booker T. Washington.
讲到黑人音乐 贝里·戈迪恰好在这(Berry Gordy 魔城唱片的创始人)
And speaking of schvartzes, Berry Gordy's here.
他在那 我知道很多人都觉得他是服务员
There he is. I know a lot of you thought he was a waiter,
但是 不 不是的 他就是贝里·戈迪
but, no, it's not. It's him.
还有谁呢 哦 Neil Bogart在那(Neil Bogart 一个美国唱片公♥司♥的执行长)
So who else? Oh, we got Neil Bogart here.
Neil 你好吗 他刚创建了新的唱片厂牌
How are you doing, Neil? Just started his new label.
卡萨布兰卡
Casablanca.
实际上 当他刚进来的时候 我不能确定他到底是不是Neil
You know, actually, I wasn't sure it was Neil when he walked in.
但当他给服务员一克白粉作为小费时 我就知道是他
But then he tipped the valet a gram of coke, and then I knew.
哦 还有谁 还有谁
Oh, who else? Who else?
啊 还有里奇 范纳斯彻
Ah, there's Richie Finestra.
里奇
Richie.
里奇
Richie.
唱片行业里面最善良的人 对吗
The nicest guy in the record business, okay?
他准备退出... 我意思是
He's about to unload... I mean,
将他的唱片公♥司♥卖♥♥给宝丽金唱片
sell his record company to PolyGram.
但他真正做了什么 他毁约了
But what does he do? He walks away from the deal.
他毁约了 那个德国佬真蠢
He walks away from it. The Krauts were so dumb,
他们真的很想收♥购♥里奇的公♥司♥
they were actually gonna buy it,
但里奇因为一些原因将他们公♥司♥
but Richie saves them from themselves
从德国佬的手上又抢了回来
for some reason.
你永远看不到一个犹太人做这么善良的事
You'd never see a Jew pull a move like that.
你知道的 呵呵 谁想买♥♥一盒子大石头呢
You know? Oh, you'd like to buy this box of rocks?
老天保佑 它会把你整个公♥司♥拖下水
Gezunterheit, may it drag your whole company under.
来个严肃点的 他们
No, but seriously, they
让我讲一下莫里的好话
asked me to say some nice things about Maury,
不过说实话 我该说点啥呢
but honestly, what's the point?
我的意思是 我能够用来胡乱赞美莫里的话
I mean, there is no amount of flowery bullshit
莫里早就自己证实过了
that I could say that Maury wouldn't say about himself.
所以 各位 莫里 他在那 站起来 让大家瞧瞧
So, everybody, Maury. There he is, stand up. Make it look real.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, one
唱片行业的大功臣之一
of the elder statesmen of the record business,
莫里 戈尔德
Maury Gold!
尽情鼓掌吧 为了莫里
Give it up. There he is.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊
Ah!
- 嘿 那他妈究竟是怎么回事 - 什么
- Hey, what the fuck was that about? - What?
杰基杰维斯
Jackie Jervis.
- 这真不是啥事儿 忘了它吧 - 所以这不是真的咯
- It was a bit. Forget it. - So it's not true?
- 范纳斯彻先生 夫人 - 嘿
- Mr. And Mrs. Finestra. - Hey.
给我两分钟
Do you mind?
你到底有没有卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Did you or did you not sell the company?
宝贝 你在担心什么 一切都会好起来的
Babe, what are you worried about? Everything's gonna be fine.
- 什么都不会改变 - 什么都不会改变
- Nothing's gonna change. - Nothing's gonna change?
几百万美元就这么打水漂了吗
Millions of dollars isn't gonna change anything?
我们现在可以不讨论这个吗
Can we not talk about this right now?
哦 看看谁这么怒火中烧
Oh, look at those flaring nostrils.
要不要打电♥话♥给Marlin Perkins(美国著名动物学家)有东西跑出野生动物园了
Call Marlin Perkins. It's something out of "Wild Kingdom."
你是怎么知道我公♥司♥的糗事的
Where'd you get that shit about my company?
呵呵 好吧 那个答案 我猜是真的了
Okay, well, that answers that. I guess it's true.
你认识我的公♥关♥小妞安德烈 齐托吗
You know my PR chick Andrea Zito?
你明知我认识 你还没有回答我的问题
You know I do. You didn't answer my question.
我从我闺蜜爱娃 布劳恩那里听到的
I heard it from my nail girl Eva Braun.
小心点 小妞 好吧 在我...
Watch yourself, sweetie, okay, before I...
什么 打我屁♥股♥
What, spank me?
你再敢威胁我 我就扯下你的一个蛋
Threaten me again, I'll tear one of your nuts off.
她多棒啊 呵呵 我真的很赏识你们
How great is she? I love you people.
杰克刚刚签了Dusty Springfield(英格兰灵魂乐手)
Jackie just signed Dusty Springfield.
耶 她说她喜欢和你一起工作
Yeah, she said she loved working with you,
但现在宝丽金已经没戏了 她没法再浪费一年的时间
but now that PolyGram is out, she can't spend another year
眼看着你将她的事业毁于一旦
watching you flush her career down the toilet.
- 别太得意 杰克 - 哦
- Watch your step, Jackie. - Oh.
汉尼拔想和我一起吃午饭 里奇
Hannibal wants to have lunch with me, Richie.
他妈的杰维斯那是你的主意吗
Fucking Jervis your idea?
你觉得刚才很好笑吗(Henny Youngman美国著名喜剧家)
You couldn't get Henny Youngman?
这件事的哪一点让你认为那是我的主意
Which part of any of this you think was my idea?
听我说 侦探已经找过我了
Now, listen to me. Detective came to see me.
问我关于你和吉米 波特的事情
Asking me questions about you and Jimmy Porter.
- 该死的 - 我跟他讲我几乎不认识他
- Fucking hell. - I told him I hardly knew him,
但之后他又和提到加拉索
but then he mentioned Galasso.
听着 我觉得他在下圈套 但我不认为他能钓到什么
Look, I think he's fishing. I don't think he has anything.
是的 是的 他们只会下圈套
Yeah, yeah, they fish all the time.
他妈的那帮德国佬发生了什么
What the fuck happened with the Krauts?
计划有变 我不卖♥♥了
Change of plans. I'm not selling.
我在音乐上有个新方向
I'm going in a new direction musically.
在那边的混♥蛋♥ 他们根本不关心音乐
Those assholes out there, they don't give a shit about music.
所以他们赚到了钱
That's why they make money.
我不知道我为什么跟你废话
I don't know why I bother with you.
嘿 记得莱斯特 格里姆斯吗
Hey, remember Lester Grimes?
小 吉米里托
Little Jimmy Little.
我只记得有本事的人
I remember the ones that had hits.
我们还没给他那几首布鲁斯歌♥曲打榜
He had a couple blues tracks we never broke.
我去跟他谈谈
I went to see him.
哦 不去卖♥♥掉你的公♥司♥
Oh, instead of selling your company,
却从一堆宝中挑选垃圾
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表