剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
- No. - Imagine that.
她不想接你的电♥话♥ 然后上火车
She doesn't want to answer your phones, then get on the train,
去你家 清理你炉子上的肉汁渍
go up to your apartment, scrape gravy off the stove?
炉子 他妈的炉子
The stove? The fucking stove?
这就是你生气的点吗
That's what you're still mad about?
好吧 你知道吗 这可行不通
Okay, you know what? This ain't gonna work.
好吧 抱歉 继续
Fine, sorry. Go ahead.
你就天天一副别人亏欠你的样子
You walk around with a chip on your shoulder
晃荡吧 有病似的
like some encounter group dick swatter,
- 你永远都不会 - 我说了 继续
- you're never gonna... - I said go ahead.
- 我给你公♥关♥总监的职位 - 不行
- Head of publicity. - No.
什么?那我给你买♥♥那个克尼什烙薄面卷有个毛用?
What? Why did I buy you a knish?
你所谓的销♥售♥策略已经过时了
Your point-of-sale strategies are archaic.
你的市场营销跟卖♥♥吸尘器的没区别
Your marketing makes you look like a vacuum cleaner company.
- 那你来改变它啊 - "月之背影"
- So change it. - "Dark Side of the Moon."
上面连一首主打单曲都没有 但是人家就是能大卖♥♥
Doesn't have a single on it and it's a blockbuster.
一张前卫摇滚的概念专辑
A prog-rock concept album.
美国每个蓬蓬头都会忍♥不住去想
Every mophead in America can't stop contemplating
那个飞起的三角到底他妈的有什么神秘
the mysteries of that floating fucking triangle.
平克 弗洛伊德乐队的封面都不用出现人脸
Pink Floyd doesn't have a face.
而你这边 却还在把大头照当封面
Meanwhile, you're still
还管这叫艺术
putting head shots on covers and calling it art.
让你们看着就没劲 我再怎么公♥关♥也救不了你
It makes you look boring. I can't change that in PR.
要变就得从上至下把整个公♥司♥都变了
That is a revisualization of the whole company.
行啊 这么做也可以 我反正要建立一个全新的子厂牌
Fine, then do it. I'm starting a sublabel,
到时候你可以拿它来开刀
too. You can run with it.
没有大方向上的规划
If you don't have a big idea, there's not gonna be any difference
子厂牌也不会有什么区别
between the sublabel and the original.
这次的理念是全新的
The idea is new
而且不会搞什么艰深晦涩
and not fed through a machine so hard
让人完全体会不到
that you can't feel the
艺人想要表达的东西
fucking intestines of the artist and the music.
操
Shit.
你真应该把这些印在体恤上
I should put that on a T-shirt.
新鲜有活力是很主观的事
New and alive is subjective.
而不是一个公♥司♥的愿景
It's not a vision for a company.
那你♥他♥妈♥就帮我出个主意
So help me define the fucking idea.
那我是不是就成合伙人了
Does that make me a partner?
听着 杰克给你什么待遇 我一点不少
Look, I'll match whatever Jackie was giving you
而且再给你加20%
and I'll up it 20%.
我是不会来帮你做公♥关♥的
I'm not coming in to be your PR girl.
这个职位一点发展没有 反而像他妈的侮辱
That's not growth for me. It's a fucking insult.
大事你说了算啊
You'll call the shots on big ideas.
宝贝 你要真明白了我的意思不会这么说的
Baby, you couldn't follow through on that if you wanted to.
你会有发言权的 好吗
You'll have a voice, okay?
我跟别人不一样 安迪
I'm different, Andy.
马上好
One second.
宝贝 我爱你
I love you, babe.
一直都爱
I always have.
我找法恩曼太太
I'm meeting Mrs. Fineman.
好的 请跟我来
Oh, yes. Follow me, please.
很抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
地铁有人跳轨自杀
Someone threw themselves in front of the six train.
女士
Madame.
来一份牛犊肉 有汤吗
I take veal. You have a soup?
可以搭马铃薯浓汤和牛肉清炖肉汤
Serving a potato leek soup and a beef consomm
那就要牛肉清炖肉汤
I'll have consomme.
额 我就来份鸡肉吧
Uh, the chicken, please.
不要前菜
Nothing to start.
- 和一份牛肉清炖肉汤 - 不了 鸡肉就行了
- And consomme. - No, I'm fine.
我不想喝牛肉汤
I don't want the consomm.
我不会再去那里了
I'm not gonna go in there again.
没人喝酒
No one had alcohol.
我本来会把烟头弄干净的
I would have cleaned up the cigarette butts,
但是你没给我这个机会
but you didn't give me a chance.
要是我把它给烧了
If I had burned it down,
你至少能拿到保险金
at least you'd have had the insurance money.
我就不用再听你说
I wouldn't have to hear how the business
事业对你来说多么重要了
is such a millstone around your neck.
给你的钥匙
There's your key.
他们是音乐家
They're musicians.
你年轻的时候也不需要别人照顾你啊
You didn't need anyone to take care of you.
呵 你又要给我讲你当年是怎么
Oy, if I have to hear about you
给希♥特♥勒♥青年团成员口♥交♥的事 让我死了得了
sucking off the Hitler Youth again, I'm gonna throw myself...
闭上你的臭嘴 不然我就割了你的喉咙
Close your mouth before I stab you in the throat.
我升职了
I got a promotion at work.
那里有人打字 有人递咖啡
There's people who type letters and bring coffee
也有人和艺术家们一起工作
and then there's people who work with the artists.
我总有一天会退休 如果你不接管企业
I will retire one day. If you cannot take the business...
他们开了很多人
They fired a bunch of people.
但是不仅留下了我 还让我。。。
Not only did they keep me, but they made me a...
真丢人
You're an embarrassment.
我就他妈在你眼里 宝贝
I dig the hell in your eyes, baby
我发出了这声音
I dig the sounds...
等下 里奇那时多大来着
Wait a minute, Richie was how old?
12 还是13
12 or 13.
他把收音机开得特响
He's got the Philco blasting,
在镜子面前全♥裸♥
stark naked in front of a mirror
唱着 约瑟菲娜 请别倚在那铃上
singing, "Josefina, please don't lean-a on the bell.
接吻拥抱时 别压到那铃铛
When you smooch-a, please don't push-a on the bell."
- 嘿 - 嗷
- Hey! - Oh.
看看谁来了
Look who decides to show up.
不是约的五点半么
5:30, we said.
我得回家了
I got to get home
去听听那个骗子又说些什么
to hear the liar address the nation.
- 我靠 - 遇见你真的很高兴
- Oh, shit. - So nice to meet you.
真的幸会
It's a real pleasure.
哇哦 美人儿
Oh, beautiful.
- 要去换件 所以 - 我谢谢你啊
- Gonna need to change, so... - Thank you.
百老汇就他妈是个动物园啊
A fucking zoo, Broadway.
该死的高峰期
The goddamn rush hour.
每三英尺就有个叫花子啊
Panhandlers every three feet.
波旁喝吗
Drinking bourbon?
那女孩说里面没黑麦威士忌
The girl said there's no rye.
波旁还是苏格兰(威士忌)
Bourbon or scotch?
你这满墙都是黄金啊
There's gold everywhere.
简直就像印加的失落之城
The lost city of the Incas.
是啊
Yes, you made that very
你上次来的时候就是这么说的
same observation the last time you were here.
或许你下次应该
Maybe next time you should
把你的鸡♥巴♥割下来 挂在墙上
cut your pecker off, hang that on the wall.
这都是成就 老爹 我很骄傲
They're achievements, Pop. I'm proud of them.
Mairzy Doats可是卖♥♥了三百万张 这能证明什么
"Mairzy Doats" Sold three million copies. What does that prove?
不是所有的都像莫扎特和Thelonius Monk
That not everything has to be Mozart or Thelonius Monk.
我在改变路线 引领厂牌到一个新方向
I'm changing course, taking the label in a new direction.
我刚签下了一个乐队 爸
I signed this band, Pop.
他们很有活力 充满能量
They have an energy. It's electric.
我知道个屁啊
The fuck do I know?
我就是个老号♥手
I'm just an old horn player.
你的手指怎么样了 那关节炎
How are your fingers? Your arthritis?
吃着百服宁呢 没那么伤胃
The Bufferin now, it's easier on the stomach.
也许你该戒酒了
Maybe lay off the rye.
你现在准备教育我
You gonna lecture me now?
不 祖上留下来的毛病 不是我说的
No, it runs in families. It's not a lecture.
你♥妈♥的♥祖上也许有这毛病 我这边没有
Your mother's, maybe, not mine.
谁都知道混血不能喝酒
It's a known fact mulattos can't hold their liquor.
- 这不能怪她 - 我只要回家 她就是喝大的状态
- That wasn't her problem. - I'd come home, she'd be soused.
呆呆地听着 阿瑟 戈徳弗雷
Staring off listening to Arthur Godfrey.
她那时候抑郁症啊
She was depressed.
话说回来 你♥他♥妈♥什么时候回过家
By the way, when the fuck were you ever home?
你什么时候成了年度最佳爸爸了
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表