剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
I say, come on, Ron, let me hear you tell 'em
我要听你说
Let me hear you tell 'em how I
告诉我 告诉我 我的感受
Tell 'em how I, tell 'em how I...
你这蠢货在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
What do you want?
你想加入乐队吗
You want to be in a band?
告诉我 告诉我 我的感受
Tell 'em, tell 'em how I feel
就是这样
Yeah
就是这样
Yeah.
- 给我啦 - 我就玩一会
- Come on! - I just wanna play.
给他吧 罗尼
Give it, Ronnie, now!
每当布朗迪给水手讲过去的故事
Yeah, Brandy used to watch his eyes
常常会盯着他的眼睛
When he told his sailor stories
他说的都句句属实
But he had always told the truth
老天啊 这可是个老实人
Lord, he was an honest man...
晚上好 很高兴见到你
Good night, now. It was good seeing you.
每当夜深人静
When the bars close down
布兰迪走过寂静的小镇
Brandy walks through a silent town
寂静的感觉刚刚好
And loves a man who's not around...
嗨 扎克
Itzak!
我忘时间了
I lost track of the time.
- 你还好吧 - 看看这 哇
- Are you okay? - Look at this, huh?
老天啊 棒极了
Jesus Christ, it's beautiful.
是啊 大家都觉得不错
Yeah, yeah, sure is. We had a good time.
瞅瞅你 你个小妖精
Look at you, huh? You fucking heartbreaker.
- 别闹 - 嗯哼 今天真是不错 对啊
- Okay. - Huh? Huh? What a fucking day, huh?
那是什么玩意
What is that?
是……凯伦的冰雕像么
Is that... is that Karen?
是的 在我们刚刚开始活动
Yeah. Well, it looked
也就是六个小时前 看起来还有个样子
more like six hours ago when we started.
但是现在化得差不多了
But pretty much over now.
她能感受潮汐涨 潮汐落
She can feel the ocean fall and rise
她能看见无与伦比的美丽
She saw its raging glory...
太赞了 哥们
Beautiful, huh, huh?
快看看这里 哼
Look at this. Huh?
你真是个天才 搞这档子事儿 你真是他妈的天才
You're a genius. You're a genius for this kind of thing.
别人给你一个
Somebody hands you an
想法 你就能一人顶起一片天啊
idea and you execute like nobody's business.
呵呵 你说的对
Yeah, that's right.
- 你说的对 - 看这里
- That's right. - Look at this.
看啊
Look.
多希望我也有个这样的家庭
I wish I had a family like this.
你有啊 詹娜不也13岁了吗
You do. Jenna turns 13...
咱俩是朋友 对不对
I got you, right?
嘿 你就是我的灵魂兄弟
Hey, you're my soul brother.
- 我能跟你说点事儿吗 - 是的 当然可以
- Can I tell you something? - Yeah. All right.
你还好吗 要不要坐坐 坐下来说吧
Are you okay? You want to sit? Sit down.
别这样 我就在这和你说
Don't do that. I'm talking to you here.
我想和你道歉
I'm trying to apologize.
我知道 我们经历了很多麻烦
Look, I know it's been a lot,
但是 草 兄弟 你要相信我 我能让我们红红火火的
but, fuck, man, if you just trust me, I can take us there
即使你现在还看不清楚这是什么状况
even if you can't see it right now yourself, okay?
我在寻找好声音 安德莉亚在打造厂牌形象
I'm finding the sound. Andrea's gonna find the look.
崭新的自厂牌 这是个新起点 对不
The sublabel, that's a new start, right?
阿利比唱片公♥司♥ 亲爱的 我们会让它成为业内顶级
Alibi Records, baby. We're gonna shoot right back to the top.
是的哈 你去发现好声音
Okay, you're gonna find the sound
来自天堂的雅典娜 她去搞形象
and Athena from heaven, she's gonna find the look.
是的
Yeah.
我呢 呵呵
What am I, huh?
- 我负责什么 就只能办办趴体 是吗 - 不
- What am I, the party planner? - No.
在我女儿的成人礼开始 都过了6小时 你才来
You come in here, you're six hours late for my kid's bat mitzvah.
你嗑药嗨翻了吧
You're high out of your brain.
你想道歉吗 好的 也该道歉了
But you want to apologize. Okay, that's about time.
结果你又跟那高谈阔论
And then there you go.
又开始了 说你自己多有远见
There you go. You're the visionary.
- 而我呢 我只是个推销员 - 别扭曲我说的话
- And I'm the bagman. - Don't fucking twist my words.
你不仅毁了我的生活 也毁了我全家的
You ruined my life and my family's life.
- 怎么了 - 对吗 我原本有个幸福的家庭
- What's going on? - Okay? I got a sweet family.
是的 但现在全完了
Yeah, they're fucked!
爸爸
Daddy!
声声道珍惜
Cherish is the word
珍惜...
That more than applies...
我才不是你的兄弟 我也不是推销员
I'm not your brother. I'm not a salesman.
- 我是唱片人 - 我知道的
- I'm a record man! - I know that.
这里怎么了
What's going on here?
别他妈来这跟我说 让我加倍投入
Don't come in here telling me to double down.
滚 滚 去毁掉你的家庭吧
Go. Go ruin your family.
呵呵 等下 你已经做到了哈
Oh, wait, you did that already.
我也被牵连了 你从桥上跳下去吧
And mine, too. Go, go jump off the bridge.
- 你是不是能上天 - 扎克 你过分了
- See if you can fly. - Zak, you button it.
我努力让我们重回正轨 扎克
I'm gonna bring us back, Zak.
我保证 莫伊拉 我发誓
I promise! Moira, I swear.
- 他嗑药了吗 - 别管他 好吗
- Is he high? - Don't even look at him, okay?
- 真是够了 - 你快闭嘴吧
- It's enough. - You, shut up.
- 把他赶走吧 - 莫伊拉
- Get him the hell out of here. - Moira.
- 滚出去 - 扎克 扎克
- Out! - Zak! Zak!
扎克 我不会再搞砸了
Zak, I'm not gonna ruin it.
我保证 放开我
I promise. Get off me.
喔喔 降临了
Wow, here it comes
夜幕降临了
Here comes the night
唔 耶
Whoa, yeah
从我的窗台望去
I could see right out my window
我的姑娘走在路上
Walking down the street my girl
但却和另一个家伙
With another guy
耶 耶 耶 降临了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, here it comes
夜幕降临了
Here comes the night...
我玩完了
I'm done.
一无所有了
I'm spent.
扎克是对的 我什么都没了
Zak's right. I got nothing left.
你行事太激
You try too hard.
你在意的东西太多 放下吧
You care too much. Disengage.
你♥他♥妈♥的有没有在听我说话
Are you fucking listening to me?
我毁了我的家
I destroyed my family.
毁了所有我爱的东西
Everything I love.
我
I just...
呜呜呜
Boo-hoo-hoo.
妈妈
Mommy.
滚出去
Get out.
你♥他♥妈♥滚
Get the fuck out.
你什么时候回来的
When'd you get back?
刚一会儿
Just a little while ago.
额
Hey.
我会停下的
I'm gonna stop.
再也不嗑药 好吗
No more drugs, okay?
我想戒毒
I want to fix this.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
你这些天都干嘛去了
What did you get yourself into?
没什么 也没什么 不 哦
Nothing. Nothing. No, hey.
没关系
It's okay.
我只是和恩斯特出去逛逛
I was just hanging out with Ernst.
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
我和恩斯特
Me and Ernst.
我离家三天
I spend three days away
回来竟是这样
and I come home to this?
- 哪样 - 告诉我这一切都不是真的
- To... to what? - Please tell me this isn't happening.
我一直在拯救自己那个该死的公♥司♥
I've been reinventing my fucking company
这个时候你却在城里逍遥自在
while you've been downtown having a rod
光着屁屁跟一堆骚娘们鬼混
shoved up your ass with a bunch of glitter queens.
你完全不理解我经历了什么
You have no idea what I've been doing.
你知道吗 我一直耐心忍♥受着
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表