剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
He's also a friend. And because he's my friend,
他可以安排你们给纽约妞乐队暖场
he's booking you to open for the New York Dolls
就下个月在 Academy 俱乐部
next month at the Academy.
- 你认真的吗 - 是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
所以你们想干嘛干嘛吧
So you guys do what you want,
除非他们愿意变成四人阵容
but unless there's suddenly four of them
而且必须找人顶替那个
including a replacement for
他们以为是吉他手的蠢货
that fucking lump they think is a guitarist,
不然我就把这事儿给推掉
I'm cancelling the booking.
另外 如果你再以这种口气跟我说话
And if you ever talk to me like that again,
我扇死你 扇到你只能用屁♥眼♥唱歌♥
I'll slap you so hard you'll be singing out of your asshole.
嘿 拜托 还有人在这上班呢
Hey, come on, there's people working here.
那我等会再过来
I'll come back later.
啊
Ah!
杰西 沃什的合同
Jessie Walsh contract.
海瑟真是个他妈的蠢货 我要的是碎洋葱面包卷
Heather is a fucking idiot. I wanted a bialy.
我甚至需要给她画张图
I had to draw a picture for her.
这里有洞吗 那里有洞吗
Is there a hole, is there not a hole?
"村声"杂♥志♥的那个人需要一句
The guy from "The Voice"
Grand Funk 的引语用在圣迭戈演出的报道中
Needs a quote for Grand Funk's San Diego show.
给扎克去做 他就爱干这种事儿
Bounce it to Zak. Make him happy.
还有他们等下会把你的家具都挪回来
And they're moving your furniture back in later.
我是不是该找个新秘书了
Do I need a new secretary?
可以让海瑟来干
Heather's available.
我要用一个黑妞来取代你
I got to replace you with a black chick.
让我看起来更嬉皮 喜皮 喜皮 喜皮吗
Makes me look hipper. Hepper. Hepper. Hepper?
都不是 只是
Neither. Just...
他不会给你套上一个戒指的
He's not gonna put a ring on your finger.
他已经结婚了 你知道的 对吗
He's already married. You know that, right?
汉尼巴尔
Hannibal.
他正在很认真的考虑 Koronet唱片公♥司♥
He's giving serious thought to Koronet Records.
杰克 杰维斯在星期二晚上又带他出去了
Jackie Jervis took him out again Tuesday night.
汉尼巴尔喜欢他的公♥关♥女孩儿
Hannibal likes his PR gal.
安德莉亚 她是我一手调♥教♥出来的
Andrea? I taught her everything she knows.
她说她能帮他拓展其他市场
She says she can cross him over,
而你却把他圈禁在灵魂音乐这块
that you're ghettoizing him in the soul market.
如果那个贱♥货♥真用了圈禁这词 我非弄死她
If that twat used the word ghettoizing, I'll kill her.
她很聪明 她脑子里的主意可多了 里奇
She's smart. She had all sorts of ideas, Richie.
你也在场啊 为什么你不告诉我
You were there. Why didn't you tell me?
现在不是告诉你了么
I'm telling you now.
你觉得我今晚领你和你小男友
You think I could take you
一起出去吃饭怎么样
and your little boyfriend out to eat tonight?
救救这个公♥司♥
Save this fucking place from going under.
好的 我尽量
Yeah, I'll see what I can do.
你会带上德文 对吧
You're gonna bring Devon, right?
我也尽量
I'll see what I can do.
你以前态度没这么差 你知道吗
You used to be nicer. You know that?
喂
Hello?
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me!
嗨
Hi.
你好吗
You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
你想去吃点乳酪火锅吗
You up for some fondue?
如果不想 我们就不去吃它 去吃点别的
If not, we can fon-don't, go somewhere else.
今晚吗
Tonight?
是啊 我想也许去 Chalet Suisse
Yeah, I was thinking maybe Chalet Suisse?
双情侣约会
Double date.
你到底想讨谁的欢心
Who are you trying to impress?
汉尼巴尔的合同要到期了
Hannibal's contract's up.
所以与其说是约会不如说是个生意会议
So it's not so much a date as a business meeting.
不 都是 行吗 一定会很有趣的 德文
No, it's both, okay? It'll be fun, Dev.
听着 他是个大鱼 你知道的
Look, he's a big fish, you know that.
我们可以好好利用这个夜晚 你和我
We could use a night together, you and me.
拜托了 这真的非常重要
Please? It's important.
好吧 我会带上鱼叉
Fine, I'll bring the harpoon.
好的 8点半 穿得性感些
All right, 8:30. Wear something sexy.
在傍晚靠在你身边
In the evening by your side
哦 你把我伤得好深
Oh, you're hurting deep inside
注意点 宝贝
Watch your step, baby...
安迪 是我
Andy, it's me.
午餐有时间吗
What are you doing for lunch?
进来
Approach.
我在列清单 等下和混♥蛋♥基普一起去买♥♥东西
I'm putting together a list. Go shopping with fucking Kip.
给他买♥♥这些专辑然后把他绑在椅子上
Buy him these albums and then tie him to a chair
逼他听这些东西 直到每个和♥弦♥进行
and make him listen to this shit till he can recognize
出现的时候他都能认出来
a chord progression when it bites him on the ass.
克拉克说他要顶替我的工作
Clark said he's taking my job.
这 你在给我升职吗
Does that... are you promoting me?
贱男孩是我发掘的
I brought in the Bits.
- 嗯哼 - 所以
- Uh-huh. - So...
-不是的 - 什么不是的
- No. - No what?
克拉克准备干我的工作 我签了一支乐队
Clark's doing my job. I signed a band.
克拉克是负责午餐的副总裁
Clark was made vice president in charge of lunch.
你仍然是负责咖啡的副总裁 差不多的
You are still vice president in charge of coffee, correspondence,
不管你在外面做了什么破事
and whatever the fuck else you do out there.
所以我引荐了一支乐队却一无所获吗
So I get nothing for bringing in a band?
不 你可以以星探的身份跟他们合作
No, you work with them like an A&R person would
但在我这 你还是要干自己的老本行
and you do your regular job for which I hired you.
只要你别把事情搞砸
And if you don't fuck it up,
我会在我的“谁乖谁不乖”名单上给你记一笔
I will note that on my list of naughty and nice.
但是 不 这不是要给你升职
But, no, there's no promotion.
我刚刚解雇了一大堆人
I just put a bunch of fucking people out on the street
包括后勤人员
including support staff.
公♥司♥都快撑不下去了
We're barely hanging on.
你真的没注意到吗
Or haven't you noticed?
我有辆马萨拉蒂GT
I got a Maserati GT...
好的 很好 保持住
Okay, great. Hold it right there.
这眼线都花掉了 他们到底在看什么
The eyelines are fucked up. Where are they looking?
看这儿 帅哥们
Right here, guys.
卡拉 别害怕变强硬
Carla, don't be afraid to get in tighter.
是你在给他们拍照 不是起重机
You're shooting the band, not the crane.
我有满满一个衣橱的衣服
I got a closet full of clothes...
这个怎么样
How's that?
告诉她 我要点斯科特的近景特写
Tell her I want some close-ups of Scott.
德文怎么样
How's Devon?
她很好
She's great.
她以为我们会买♥♥一艘船然后开去加勒比海
She thought we'd be buying a boat and sailing to the Caribbean,
所以 你知道的 需要时间消化
so, you know, it took her a minute.
她想像杀鱼那样杀了我
She wants to gut me like a fish.
她能怎么着 总说不是钱的事
What's she gonna do? It's never about the money
但你跟她说不再出大钱支持她
until you announce that you're not backing up a Brink's truck.
突然间她就一副资本家嘴脸了
Then she's a capitalist.
我很高兴你没有卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
I'm glad that you're not selling.
看吧 我知道你会懂
See, I knew you'd get it.
今天晚上你忙吗
You busy tonight?
我们有个晚餐 但是可以在这之前见你 一块儿喝一杯
We got dinner, but we can meet you before for a drink.
德文见到你一定会很高兴
Dev would love to see you.
我有事要忙 卢 里德的演出
I got a thing. Lou Reed.
你怎么还他妈记仇呢
When are you gonna get the fuck over it?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么敢这么说
You got the biggest fucking balls.
我会给你一个真正的工作 就跟你在杰克那一样
I'm talking about a real job like you have with Jackie.
你从来就不把我当人看
You are habituated to treating me like a hand towel.
只要是你想干的 你就非干成不可
You couldn't do otherwise if you wanted to.
别又扯我虐待你的破事
Don't give me that line of shit about abusing you.
是你半夜十一点 没安好心
You came to my apartment
来到我的住处 主动献身
with fucking options to sign at 11:00 at night.
又不是我把你绑在床上的
I didn't tie you to the bed.
我想的是跟你打炮
It was my idea to fuck you, sweetheart,
不是帮你打扫卫生间
it wasn't my idea to clean your bathroom.
你的新秘书会给你清理冰箱吗
Your new secretary clean your fridge?
- 不 - 想想吧
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表