剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
#在炎热的夏季时光中#
#In the summertime when the weather is hot#
#我不知道这些词语 所以我想停下来#
#I don't know these words, so I'm about to stop...#
#当天气转好 找个姑娘#
#When the weather is fine, got a woman#
#在你脑海里找个姑娘#
#Got a woman on your mind.#
蓝调
Blues.
#载一个和你一样的女人去环游世界#
#Go around the world with a woman like you#
#没有什么是我们做不了的#
#Ain't no thing that we won't do#
#如果你想 我会出♥卖♥♥♥我的灵魂#
#Sell my soul if you want me to#
#下到地狱 和恶魔喝两杯#
#Down with the devil, have a drink or two#
#载一个像你一样的女人周游世界#
#Round the world with a woman like you#
#没有什么是我们做不了的#
#Ain't no thing that we won't do#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#Hey, girl, I want you#
#嘿 姑娘 我想要你#
#Hey, girl, I want you.#
或者就劈头盖脸的摇滚乐
Or straight up rock and roll.
#737航♥班♥从远空飞来#
#737 coming out of the sky#
#不如带我去孟菲斯吧 午夜的骑行#
#Won't you take me down to Memphis on a midnight ride#
#我要摇摆#
#I want to move#
#在旅行乐队里演奏#
#Playing in a traveling band, yeah#
#飞越大地 开始着手#
#Flying across the land, trying to get a hand#
#在旅行乐队里演奏#
#Playing in a traveling band.#
这就好比骨架
That's a skeleton.
每人都有一副
Everyone's got one.
你再加上血肉 毛发和眼睛
Then you add the flesh, the hair, the eyes.
这么做 就得到了一首歌♥
You do that, then you got a song.
- 我出去透透气 - 等下 嘿
- Gonna get some air. - Wait, hey, hey.
我知道那些歌♥除了其中一首
I knew all those songs except one.
- 倒数第二首 "你一样的女人" - 对啊 那是什么
- The second to last. "Woman Like You." - Yeah, what's that?
就写出你的感受呗 孩子们
Just write what you feel, boys.
又不是让你变戏法
It ain't magic.
我们跟拉蒙特谈好了 但这笔生意很亏
So LaMonte will give us a deal, but it sucks.
什么
What?
拉蒙特 声音之房♥(公♥司♥)的那个
LaMonte, House of Sounds,
他要买♥♥我们的一些旧库存唱片 但他故意压低价格
he'll buy some of our old inventory, but he's lowballing us.
有萨伏伊 布朗 柠檬笛手 现状乐团(乐队名)
Savoy Brown, Lemon Pipers, Status Quo.
我还另加了些附属品之类的甜头好提高些价格
Plus I'm throwing in some sweeteners to boost the sale.
Grand Funk 斯莱德乐队 唐尼 奥斯蒙德
Grand Funk, Slade, Donny Osmond.
"人群中的孤独"还在打榜呢
"Alone Together" Is still charting.
这是个甜头儿 懂 能甩掉这群屎货是我们的幸运
It's a sweetener, all right? We're lucky to unload this shit.
好吧 但现在那孩子是为数不多的
Okay, but that kid's one of the
还能让我们吃得起脆玉米片的人了
only things keeping us in cornflakes right now.
唐尼已经卖♥♥不动了
Donny's not selling anymore. We got
我们还有他的一万张唱片没卖♥♥出去
10,000 copies of his record in mothballs, man.
- 他已经过时了 - 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
- He's old news. - What the fuck are you talking about?
我雇你是让你糊弄销♥售♥额 让咱们公♥司♥好办事
I pay you to fudge sales numbers so that they work in our favor.
既然现在我们竟然没钱了
Now that we're out of money,
你还想把一个榜单前二十的给当甜头赠出了
you want to send a top 20 record as a cutout?
反正我只知道
All I know, you know,
某处的某人对某些东西倒是放手不管了
is somewhere someone or other is skimming from something.
屁者先知
The one who smelt it dealt it.
什么
What?
得了 一转眼我倒成了傻子了
Right, 'cause I'm a fucking idiot all of a sudden.
嘿 哥们 不管你在暗示什么
Hey, look, man, whatever you're implying...
我他妈不管 真♥他♥妈♥不管
I don't give a fuck. Truly, I don't.
懂 不管你做什么欺诈的事
Okay? Whatever scam you got going...
把专辑都扔海里 从卡车里拿出来卖♥♥
dumping albums into the ocean, selling them off a truck,
跟批发商谈条件 拖延你的赌注经纪人
cutting deals with jobbers to keep your bookies at bay...
你♥他♥妈♥哪来这么大胆这么说话
Where the fuck do you get the balls, man?
我大胆
My balls?
我们实际上已经在
We're literally on the
破产的边缘了 你还在指责我
verge of bankruptcy and you're accusing me?
- 我们签下他了 搞定了 - 哇
- We signed him! Done. - Whoo!
- 棒 开个派对吧 - 孩子们棒呆了
- Great, let's have a party. - Kid's incredible.
- 谁 - 加里
- What kid? - Gary.
受诫礼(犹太女孩成人礼)上那个 我跟你说过的
The kid I told you about from the bat mitzvah.
他很帅 我的意思是 很棒
He's a beautiful man. I mean, he's amazing.
是说那孩子 盖里
The kid. Gary is.
- 他有小样嘛 - 没 我们得帮他剪一个
- Does he have a demo? - No, we're gonna cut him one.
我们拿什么付钱
How we paying for this?
我准备抵押我的房♥子 就这样
I'm gonna mortgage the house. That's it.
我只能给他拿预付和录音棚的钱了
I'm just gonna cover his advance, pay for the studio time.
- 这会让我们生存下去的 - 扎克 你不能
- It's gonna keep us afloat. - Zak, you can't.
- 日了狗的房♥子 - 嘿 听着
- Fucking house? - Hey, listen.
我正在这尝试做对的事 懂吗
I'm trying to make things right here, okay?
那九万 我觉得很抱歉 所以
The 90 grand, I feel terrible, so...
听我说 你有家室 你要想清楚
Listen to me. You have a family you have to think about...
不不 里奇 记得在美世大厦的那晚吗
No, no, no, Richie. Remember that night at the Mercer?
你感觉到了某种东西 你有预感
You felt something. You had a vision.
而这孩子 也是这样
Okay, this kid, it's the same thing.
- 他的嗓音 - 他只是一个在婚礼上表演的家伙
- His voice. - He's in a wedding band.
披头士(60年代英国乐队)还在脱衣舞酒吧表演过呢
Beatles played at a titty bar.
这次你要相信我 里奇
You got to trust me on this, Richie, huh?
就像我以前相信你那样
Like I trusted you.
好吧 做吧
Okay, fine.
但是不管干什么要先告知我
Just check with me before you do anything...
里奇
Richie!
他在哪
Where is he?
- 哇哦 放轻松 - 哈尔
- Whoa, take it easy! - Hal!
他妈的给我出来 范纳斯彻
Get the fuck out here, Finestra!
- 里奇 - 哈尔 兄弟 冷静一下
- Richie? - Hal, my brother, calm down, man.
拜托 我们是一条船上的
Come on, we're all in the same boat here.
整个公♥司♥可能在走下坡路
The whole company might be going under, you know.
- 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 - 你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
- What the fuck are you doing? - Keep the fuck away from me!
- 好好好 - 他一脸屎样
- Okay, okay, okay. - He's shit-faced, man.
- 哇哦 你喝多了吗 - 那又怎样
- Whoa, you're drunk? - So what?
你磕的那些粉 那些他妈的镇定剂
All the pills you pop, the fucking downers,
你有资格说我吗
and you're gonna judge?
听我说 哈尔 来吧 我们进办公室说
Listen to me, Hal. Come on, let's go in the office, okay?
然后你就能用更多屁话糊弄我
So you can sell me some more of your bullshit?
你说过的 里奇 我不会被炒
You said, Richie, I was okay.
我不会被解雇
I wouldn't be let go.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
- 你开除他了 - 那个臭骚♥逼♥把我开除了
- You fired him? - That cayenne pepper cunt did!
- 哦 - 面包乐队的专辑
- Oh! - The Bread albums.
嗯哼 "On the Waters" 那是我做的
Hmm? "On the Waters." That was me.
我是让它大热的人
I'm the one made it a hit.
大卫 盖茨(面包乐队成员)肯定不这么想
I'm sure David Gates would beg to differ.
嘿 嘿 放松 哥们
Hey, hey, relax, man!
你知道我为了推销这张专辑付出了多少吗
You have any idea how hard I pushed that album?
这才是"和你一起做"能火的关键
That's why "Make It With You" Was a hit,
而你却根本不明白我的付出
but you don't even understand what I do.
里奇 你♥他♥妈♥根本不了解我
Richie, you don't even know anything about me.
我知道你很难过
I understand that you're upset,
好吗 这不是真的哈尔 不是真的你
okay, but this isn't the real Hal.
确实 不是
You're right. It's not.
- 你是犹太人吗 - 那是个五芒星(象征魔力)
- You're Jewish? - It's a pentagram.
神灵啊原谅我将要做的
Spirits forgive me for what I'm about to do.
哦 天 他是个术师
Oh, God, he's a warlock.
这是撒旦教 我在大卫 苏士侃的节目里见到过
It's Satanism. I saw it on David Susskind.
哈斯 左恩 愤怒再生(咒语)
Hass and Zorn. Anger reborn.
我召唤苦难之王
I call upon the king of sorrow
来诅咒你们的每天 每月
to curse your days, your months,
每年 昨天和明天
your years, both yesterday and tomorrow.
现在起你的哭泣无人听到
No one will hear your cries now.
- 行行行 - 你的谎言噎死你自己
- All right. - Choke on all your lies now.
#电台让我想起来远方的家#
#Radio reminds me of my home far away#
#沿路开车直下 我意识到#
#Driving down the road I get a feeling#
#昨天就应该回家#
#That I should have been home yesterday...#
你♥他♥妈♥哪来的权力开除
Where the fuck do you get off firing anybody?
是你要开除的
You wanted him fired.
那也是由我来做
I needed to do that.
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表