剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
Back when you were wearing your Nehru jacket.
有人支持Status Quo留下吗
Anybody else object to dropping Status Quo?
- 我他妈说了 让他们滚啊- 说好的投票呢
- I said fucking cut them! - I thought we were voting.
投你♥麻♥痹♥啊 投是否让我们继续一蹶不振吗
Whether to keep us in the dark ages?
同志们 我是在带领大家步向美好未来啊
Guys, I'm trying to bring us into the future.
行行行 你说得对 唱片大亨
Okay, that's great, Captain Video,
但是当你憧憬未来 神游四海的时候
but while you're over there in the future,
老子正在"现在" 拼了小命儿给你们点亮一线希望
I'm here in the present trying to keep the fucking lights on.
行 Status Quo让咱们赢利了没
Okay, so do Status Quo make any money?
- 蝇头小利 - 那就没话说了 滚犊子吧
- Not really. - Well, then, fuck 'em.
筒子们 咱们必须扫清一切米虫
Guys, we cut deadwood, okay?
这样咱们才有资金 培养新♥势♥力♥
Then we got money to bring in new acts
给他们包装 宣传 打榜
so we can promote the shit out of them
这不都是你梦寐以求的吗 哈
like you keep telling me you want to do,
可惜可怜如你 老子没给你那么大的权力
but, poor you, I never give you the firepower.
行行行 反正归根结底
Right, right, 'cause it's all about you
你都是在帮我圆梦
making my dreams come true.
- 哼算你识相 下一个 - 你说专辑吗
- Yeah, right. Who's next? - The album?
- 我脱麻说组合 - Grand Funk乐队 (美国70年代蓝调摇滚组合)
- On your list. - Grand Funk.
- 这组合得留着啊 - 销量如何
- Got to keep Grand Funk. - How are their numbers?
- 相当不错惹 - 演出座无虚席
- Decent. - They're selling out stadiums.
- 通告安排呢 - 挺好的
- How's the catalog doing? - Well, good.
已经增加了巡演经费
We've moving some units on the touring.
合同还有六个月到期
Six months left on their contract.
先顺其自然 合同到期了再说 到时再决定去留
We run the clock out on them, then we decide.
好吧 强尼温特(美国蓝调吉他手)
Okay, Johnny Winter.
销量稳定 专辑排位稳定在40左右
Sales are steady. Album's holding in the 40s.
他有白血病
He's an albino.
- 强尼温特有白血病 - 留下吧
- Johnny Winter. - Keep him.
人家身残志坚不行啊
Fuck's that got to do with anything?
萨伏伊 布朗(布鲁斯乐队 被称为约翰·梅耶尔第二)
Savoy Brown.
专辑"蟾蜍杰克" 进前一百了吗
Has "Jack the Toad" Cracked 100?
僵在80位左右了
It's in the 80s with an anchor.
那就出局 好了 下一个
Cut 'em. Done. Next.
- Indigo - 那他妈谁 脱衣舞娘吗
- Indigo. - Who's that, a stripper?
啥呀 一个乐队组合啊 唱跳型的
No, they're a band. They do dance music.
他们正在录音棚呢 给新专辑收尾
They're in the studio now. They're finishing an album for us.
- 这可是好消息哟 - 让我瞧瞧还有啥
- I'm hearing good things. - Then let's see what we get.
扎克 海瑟接到了你会计师的电♥话♥
Zak, Heather's got your accountant on the phone.
他说你留了一堆留言 可能是急事 让我们转告你
He said you left a bunch of messages, so we should interrupt you.
我回头打给他
I'll call him back.
继续 别停下来
Don't let me stop you.
呃 我特么都成穷光蛋了 所以还有什么好谈的
Well, I got no fucking money left, so what's to talk about?
公♥司♥情况怎么样
Where are we?
通过转让和解雇 我们削减了花名册上70%的艺人
We trimmed 70% of our roster, give or take.
- 那会省下很多钱 - 又不能变成现金
- That's big savings. - It's not cash.
- 我们得挣钱 - 支付电费和其他杂七杂八的费用
- We need to generate cash. - For all the lights and all that.
或许多挣一点
Or maybe a little extra
这样我就能带女朋友去Gray’s Papaya吃热狗了(纽约最有名的热狗店)
so I can take my girlfriend to Gray’s Papaya.
妈蛋 你们什么时候
Jesus Christ, when the
变成一群哭穷的矫情货了
fuck did you guys become a bunch of crybabies?
从你变成搅屎棍后开始的 里奇
Since you stuck it up our asses, Richie.
也许你不准备卖♥♥公♥司♥ 但我们特么都准备好了
Maybe you were prepared not to sell, but we fucking weren't.
你想我买♥♥你的股份吗 可以啊
You want me to buy you out? Fine.
放屁 现在公♥司♥的估值就是坨狗屎
Yeah, now that the valuation of this company is dog shit.
简直是比狗屎还屎 而事实上我们还欠你钱
It's negative dog shit. We actually owe you money.
那好 我们让其中一个
All right. Let's get one
艺人出一张圣诞专辑吧
of our artists to record a Christmas album.
即使销量跟屎一样烂
Even the shitty ones sell.
出点杰克逊五兄弟和那首什么(迈克尔 杰克逊兄弟五人的组合)
Jackson 5 and that fucking
“妈咪在和圣诞老人亲热”的歌♥
"Mommy's Making Out With Santa Claus."
这首歌♥在排行榜前五名待了多少周来着
How many weeks did that thing hang out in the top five?
是啊 简直财源滚滚来 兄弟
Yeah, it's like printing money, man.
- 现在已经是八月了 里奇 - 所以赶紧干活
- It's August already, Richie. - So rush it.
那些歌♥已经写好了
Fucking songs are written already.
这样就能保证有充足的流动资金
It would keep some cash flowing.
罗伯特 古利特穿着红色紧身衣(加拿大籍美国歌♥手)
Robert Goulet in red tights,
带着圣诞帽 一群摇着铃鼓的小精灵
Santa hat, fucking elves with tambourines.
少♥妇♥们都爱罗伯特 古利特 还有另外一个男的
Chicks love Robert Goulet. And that other guy.
那男的叫啥来着 很多胸毛的那个
What's that other guy's name? The guy with the hairy chest?
- 演"漫长的告别"(1973年上映的犯罪电影)的演员 - 埃利奥特 古尔德(好莱坞演员)
- "The Long Goodbye" Guy. - That's Elliott Gould.
- 他可以来做圣诞专辑 - 他可是犹太人
- He could do a Christmas album. - He's Jewish.
玛丽 梅丽莎修女也可以来做
Sister Mary Melissa could do it.
据我所知 她不是犹太人
Not a Jew. That I know.
圣诞节应该是开开心心的 不是吗
Christmas is supposed to be happy, all right?
我意思是 修女 太宗教化了 她电♥话♥是啥
I mean, a nun, too religious. What are her numbers?
“天父的手”这专辑卖♥♥了三百万张
"His Heavenly Hands" Sold over three million copies.
三百万吗 好了 联♥系♥她来工作室
Three... well, get her in the studio.
录“天父之手”的续集
Record a follow-up. "His Heavenly Cuticles."
别 先打住 她的合同十月才生效
No, hold up. Contract's up in October.
那就提前生效 小莫莫 就她了
Then move it, Momo. Pick up her option.
到时你在场的话 看看
And while you're at it, see
她能不能给这间倒霉公♥司♥雪中送炭吧
if she can say a prayer for this fucking company.
#派对#
#Party#
#派对#
#Party#
#趴下 趴下#
#Get down, get down#
#趴下 趴下#
#Get down, get down#
#趴下 趴下#
#Get down, get down…#
赫克
Herc.
赫克
Herc.
莱斯特 你为什么不叫克莱文
Lester, why don't you tell Clive here
离唱片机远点
to leave the damn records alone?
让它自己播歌♥ 孩子
Let the songs play, son.
你丫的有没有学过打碟啊
You got a motherfucking train to catch?
#站起来 浪起来#
#Get up, get on up#
- 来来来 站起来 - 哟 这才对嘛
- Get up, get on up... - Mm, there you go!
走你 走你 耶
There you go! There you go, yeah!
#浪起来#
#Get on up#
#站起来 浪起来#
#Get up, get on up#
#站起来 浪起来#
#Get up, get on up#
#站出来 浪起来#
#Get on the scene, get on up#
#像个发♥情♥的牲口 浪起来#
#Like a sex machine, get on up…#
- #一如既往# - 妈的
- #The same old thing…# - Damn.
- 你干嘛呢 - 你为什么非得要往上调呢
- You see that? - Now, why you have to go fuck it up?
傻♥逼♥ 看 莱斯特在这里呢 他才是真正的音乐家
Fuck this. See, Lester here, he's a real musician.
你得去学弹钢琴 吉他或者其他东西
You need to learn how to play a piano or a guitar or something.
卡祖笛也行 死黑鬼
A kazoo, nigger.
- 别搞这个男孩
- Leave that boy alone.
你知道我做的是什么 对吧
You feeling what I'm making, right?
我不知道你在做什么
I don't know that you're making anything.
说教佬
Preach.
但是我会好好想想你做的东西
But I do dig that you're trying.
嘿 给我拿瓶啤酒吧
Hey, why don't you take care of this beer for me?
继续加油 赫克
Keep on, Herc.
#你一直在寻找#
#You've been searching#
#处处寻找#
#Everywhere#
#寻找你相信的东西#
#For something to believe in#
#你一直在寻找#
#You've been searching…#
这什么配音 他们为什么不用原版呢
This soundtrack, why can't they just use the original version?
#寻找初心 你就会找到#
#Reach your own, look and you'll know#
#西蒙 你为什么哭#
#Simone, why do you cry?#
还特么西蒙呢 三天后再这鸟样 宝宝才特么要哭了
Forget Simone. After three days of this, I'm gonna fucking cry.
#难道你不知道你已经拥有了美好的生活吗#
#Don't you know you've got a life?#
- 丹 - #现在 别浪费生活里的每分每秒#
- Dan. - #Now, don't waste it all inside…#
嘿 丹 你又爆麦了
Hey, Dan. You're eating the mic again.
嗷 兄弟 真的假的
Aw, man, really?
刚刚那段挺好的 有种放肆歌♥唱的感觉
That was a good take, too. It had a recklessness to it.
是啊 野性 我挺喜欢的
Yeah, wild. Loved it.
再来一次 记得和麦克风保持
One more just like that with three, maybe four inches
- 三或四英寸的距离 - 收到
- between you and the mic. - Roger that.
我得去厕所浇个花 憋的尿估计能把花淹死
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表