剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
We thought we'd catch you there.
是啊 我本来是想去的 有事耽搁了
Yeah, I wanted to come. Got detained.
哦 什么事
Oh, with what?
葬礼上发生什么了吗
Something happen at the funeral?
他母亲真的很
The mother was really...
悲伤
...undone.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
不
No.
不 我们只是生意上有点往来
No, we were business acquaintances.
一点社交来往没有吗
No social interaction at all?
不 我的意思是 在我们这行
No. I mean, look, I'm in a business
生意上的往来总会牵扯社交活动
where professional interaction has a social component.
你们俩经常电♥话♥联♥系♥吗
Did you two chat on the phone a lot?
- 我们是说过话 - 是啊 我们见过
- We spoke. - Yeah, we saw that.
见过什么
Saw what?
见过他给你打电♥话♥ 我们看过他的通话记录
That he called you. We looked at his phone records.
就当我不负责任吧
Call me irresponsible
当我不可靠吧
Call me unreliable.
他打电♥话♥的时候说这个了吗?
Did he say that when he called?
这可是古利特的歌♥
It's a Goulet song.
最后一个从他家播出的电♥话♥
The last person called from his home
在他失踪的那个晚上
on the night he went missing
是理查德 范纳斯彻 来自格林威治 康涅狄格州
was a Finestra, Richard, of Greenwich, Connecticut.
所有的圣诞袜子都是空的
All the stockings are hollowed
所有的纸都被撕碎
All the paper is torn
所有的蛋奶酒都被一饮而尽
All the eggnog is swallowed
到了今早一滴不剩
Not a drop left this morn
我在想有多久
And I wonder how long
这颗可怜的松树还会在这儿
This poor pine tree will last
圣诞节 你过的太快了
Christmas, you go so fast
我坐在
So I sit...
你是对的
You're right.
太丧了 我简直想找桶水把自己淹死
I want to drown myself in a bucket of water.
只有亲吻的回忆
Just the memory of kissing
在槲寄生下
Underneath mistletoe...
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
- 走吧 走吧 - 我等了一整年了
- Let's go. Let's go. - I have waited all year
致敬那些流逝的
For what's now in the past
圣诞节 你过的太快了
Christmas, you go so fast
只是 falalalalal
It's only fa-la-la-la-la
再见了 姜饼
Good-bye to gingerbread
还有 falalalala
And fa-la-la-la-la
圣诞公公上♥床♥睡觉了
Old Santa's gone to bed
哦 falalalalala
Oh, fa-la-la-la-la
悬挂在树之上的小星辰
Little star upon the tree
说 falalalalala
Say fa-la-la-la-la
只有你和我
It's only you and me
所以现在一年近末
And so now as the year ends
我看到地上的融雪
I see slush on the floor
在地上有我朋友靴子踩过的印记
From the boots of my dear friends
当他们走出门的时候
As they walked out the door...
真难喝
Yuck!
如果这能持续一整个月
If it takes a whole month
如果这能持续一整年
If it takes a whole year...
我会把你带回来
I'll bring you back
圣诞节啊 你过得太快了
Christmas, come back
圣诞节啊 你过得
Christmas, you go
太快了
So fast.
- 你好 - 嘿 宝贝
- Hello? - RICHIE: Hey, babe.
听着 我要把
Listen, I've got to take
汉尼巴尔和他该死的马戏团在演出结束后带出去
Hannibal and his fucking circus out after the show.
我今晚上就住城里了 好吗
I'm gonna stay in the city, okay?
今天我和律师谈了 关于离婚
I spoke to a lawyer today. A divorce...
宝贝 对不住 我得挂了 好吗
Baby, I'm sorry. I've got to run, okay?
我明天早上再联♥系♥你
I'll try you in the morning.
谢谢
You good. Thank you.
大家喝好 我们也下去喝几杯
Enjoy your drink and we're gonna do the same.
你还在戒酒吗
You still dry?
不
No.
给他来一杯
Pour him a drink.
他有钱的很 所以
He's got a fat wallet, so...
给每个人都满上
pour everybody a drink.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我就不能只是单纯的想来看看你
Maybe I just... I wanted to see you.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Papa.
我回来了 老爸
I've come home, Papa.
抱紧我 老爸
Hold me, Papa.
滚蛋
Fuck you.
我要一个不在场证明
I need an alibi.
哦 戴罪之人 你要跑到哪里去
Oh, sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
戴罪之人 你要跑到哪里去
Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
你要跑到哪里去
Where you gonna run to?
那天
All on that day
哦 我跑向那块巨石
Well, I run to the rock
请把我隐匿起来 我跑向那块巨石
Please hide me, I run to the rock
请把我隐匿起来 我跑向那块巨石
Please hide me, I run to the rock
请把我隐匿起来 主啊 在那一天
Please hide me, Lord, all on that day
但是巨石咆哮道 我不能藏匿你
But the rock cried out, "I can't hide you"
但是巨石咆哮道 我不能藏匿你
The rock cried out, "I can't hide you"
但是巨石咆哮道 我不准备藏匿你 伙计
The rock cried out, "I ain't gonna hide you, guy"
都发生在那一天
All on that day
我说 巨石
I said, "Rock
你怎么了 巨石
What's the matter with you, Rock?
你没看到我很需要你吗 巨石
Don't you see I need you, Rock?"
主啊 主啊 主啊 都在那一天
Lord, Lord, Lord, all on that day
然后我跑向了溪流 它在淌血
So I run to the river, it was bleeding
我奔向大海 它在淌血
I run to the sea, it was bleeding
我奔向大海 它在淌血
I run to the sea, it was bleeding
都在那一天
All on that day
然后我跑向了溪流 它在沸腾
So I run to the river, it was boiling
我奔向大海 它在沸腾
I run to the sea, it was boiling
我奔向大海 它在沸腾
I run to the sea, it was boiling
都发生在那一天
All on that day.
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表