剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
You know what? I've been very fucking patient
你这次的小小崩溃
with your little breakdown.
够了
That's enough already.
你是一个母亲 居然抛下自己的孩子不管
You're a mother! You run out on your kids?
你说的对 我要跟孩子们在一起
You're right. I'm gonna stay with my kids.
嗯
Mmm.
去他妈的
Fuck.
这是一件恐怖的小事
It's a god-awful small affair
在这个胆小懦弱的姑娘身上
To the girl with the mousy hair
虽然母亲大叫反对着一切
But her mommy is yelling no
可是父亲却骂她离开
And her daddy is told to go
她的身边空无一人
But her friend is nowhere to be seen
所以她只能带着失落的梦离开
Now she walks through her sunken dream
去寻找一片清澈的天空
To the seat with the clearest view
她为银色的荧幕倾倒
And she's hooked to the silver screen
可还是等来曲终人散
But the film is a saddening bore
一曲又一曲
For she's lived it 10 times or more
她淡淡地瞥了几眼里面的小丑
She could spit in the eyes of fools
如他们所愿
As they asked her to focus on
舞池中水手乱斗不休
Sailors fighting in the dance hall
噢 天 看看那些野蛮的人
Oh, man, look at those cavemen go...
这应该是世界上最怪异的秀
It's the freakiest show
再来看看那些警♥察♥
Take a look at the lawman
正在冤枉好人
Beating up the wrong guy
奥 天 他们底知不知道
Oh, man, wonder if he'll ever know
他们正身处一场最卖♥♥座的秀
He's in the best-selling show
不知火星上有人否
Is there life on Mars?
在眉头紧皱的美♥国♥佬♥眼里
It's on America's tortured brow
米老鼠长成了一头牛
Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
现在我们为声誉而战
Now the workers have struck for fame
因为约翰 列侬再次卷起潮流
'Cause Lennon's on sale again
电影逐渐变得黯然无趣
But the film is a saddening bore
因为我自己已写过上十遍了
'Cause I wrote it 10 times more
又到好戏上演时
It's about to be writ again
请你集中精神
As I ask you to focus on
舞池中水手乱斗不休
Sailors fighting in the dance hall
噢 天 看看那些野蛮的人
Oh, man, look at those cavemen go
他们正身处一场最卖♥♥座的秀
He's in the best-selling show
不知火星上有人否
Is there life on Mars?
德文
Dev?
你住得跟国王似的
You live like a king.
我不是让你走开吗
I told you to go away!
是的 但你又不是说真的
You did, but you didn't mean it.
她的车不见了 还带走了孩子们
Her car is gone. She took the kids.
-到哪儿去了 - 我不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
那报♥警♥吧
Call the police.
我设法道歉来着
I tried to apologize.
哦
Oh.
走吧
Come.
我们会找到他们的
We'll find them.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
我们先去Nathan's吃个热狗
We'll stop first at Nathan's and get a hot dog.
没什么好哭的
It's nothing to cry about.
我几乎晕眩过去
I know it's got me reeling
当你说爱我时
When you say I love you
你让我疯狂
Rave on
你紧抱我起舞的样子
The way you dance and hold me tight
你说晚安后亲吻我的样子
The way you kiss and say good night
你让我疯狂 那是疯狂的感觉
Rave on, it's a crazy feeling
我几乎晕眩过去
And I know it's got me reeling
当你说爱我时
When you say I love you
你让我疯狂
Rave on...
哥们 这玩意儿太过瘾了 再往里装点
Man, this thing is beat. Refill it.
- 我要吃热狗 - 不行 旋风过山车
- I want a hot dog. - No, Cyclone.
妈的 咱们就去旋风过山车 你一边等着
Cyclone, fucker. Wait till you see this thing.
我让你湿身了 湿身了
I got you. I got you.
- 嘿 - 她们在后面玩的很开心呀
- Hey! - They're very cozy back there.
- 亲爱的 别抛下我呀 -她更爱我哦
- Hey, not without me. - She loves me more.
难道她怀了你的孩子吗 并不是
Is she carrying your baby? No.
快停下
Stop.
我的手指现在现在解不开这个
My fingers can't do this now.
我要去后面了 你们继续秀恩爱呀
I'm coming back. You can resume fondling each other.
啊
Whoa!
嘿 好好看路呀 别胡乱开车
Hey, eyes ahead, cowboy.
Nathan's餐厅!你开过了
Nathan's! You're passing it.
- 我要吃热狗 - 什么
- I need a hot dog. - What?
你的言谈和举止
The things you say and do
让我想要和你在一起
Make me want to be with you...
德文
Devon.
亲爱的
Dev.
你让我疯狂 那是疯狂的感觉
Rave on, it's a crazy feeling
我几乎晕眩
And I know it's got me reeling
我欣喜若狂
So glad that you're revealing
当你对我表露爱意
Your love for me
疯狂地 疯狂地 告诉我
Rave on, rave on and tell me
告诉我不会孤身一人
Tell me not to be lonely
告诉我你只爱我一人
Tell me you love me only
只对我疯狂
Rave on to me...
你让我疯狂 那是疯狂的感觉
Well, rave on, it's a crazy feeling
我几乎晕眩
And I know it's got me reeling
我欣喜若狂
I'm so glad that you're revealing
你对我表露爱意
Your love for me
疯狂地 疯狂地 告诉我
Rave on, rave on and tell me
告诉我不会孤身一人
Tell me not to be lonely
告诉我你只爱我一人
Tell me you love me only
只对我疯狂
Rave on to me
噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh
噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh
噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh.
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表