剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
什么 好好 慢点
What? Okay, slow...
我的老天爷 好 我马上来
Jesus Christ. Okay, I'll be right there, yeah.
- 怎么了 - 嘿 我要怎么做
- What's wrong? - Hey, what should I do?
你说你想在星探部的 自己他妈的去解决
You wanted to be in A&R. Fucking fix it.
我的老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
到底他妈的发生了什么
What the fuck happened?
我来跟你说
I'll tell you what fucking happened.
昨晚我们在布朗克斯区的生意被他妈警方突袭了
Last night our place in the Bronx, it was fucking raided.
- 什么地方 - 那个拆车厂
- What place? - The chop shop.
就是我跟你说过的在体育场附近的那个
The one I told you about by the stadium.
- 好吧 - 怎么就好吧
- Okay. - How is it okay?
我跟这个鸟人说完的六个小时之后
Six hours after I mention it to this prick,
我的四个兄弟就被抓了
four of my guys get pinched?
要么我是个混♥蛋♥
Either I'm a fucking jerk,
要么就是有人泄露出去了
or somebody dropped a dime.
我是个混♥蛋♥吗
Am I a jerk?
当然不是
Of course not.
我是吗
Am I?
- 啊 - 回答他
- Agh! - Answer the man.
不 你不是个混♥蛋♥ 但是我什么都没做啊
No, you're not a jerk, but I didn't do anything.
加拉索先生 拜托 他肯定不会
Mr. Galasso, please. He would never...
我来理理思路 他能背叛你
Let me get this straight. He'd fuck you,
他的伙伴 就在你背后捣鬼
his partner, right up the fucking ass,
他怎么就能不把我出♥卖♥♥♥给警♥察♥呢
but he wouldn't dime me to the cops?
这就是你要说的
Is that what you're telling me?
他是个人♥渣♥
He's a scumbag.
你是对的 他简直是个臭鼬
You're right, a fucking weasel.
但是要说做这个 算计你
But still, to do this, set you up,
需要深谋远虑
it requires forethought.
他还太蠢了 科拉多
He's too stupid, Corrado.
哦 那你肯定不傻
Oh, then maybe you're not.
我的意思是这就是一个巧合
All I'm saying is it was a coincidence.
我不喜欢巧合
I don't like coincidences.
你自己说那房♥间里当时有五个人
You said yourself there were five people in the room.
你这他妈什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
- 没什么 - 五个人 我♥草♥泥马
- Nothing. - Five people, my ass.
- 你想把这事儿赖我头上 - 乔 别 我只是
- You trying to pin this on me? - Joe, come on. I just...
你真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥啊 你知道吗
You're a real prick, you know?
我现在就能说出你一堆破事儿
I could say a lot of fucking things right now.
- 比如 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 - 乔
- Like what? The fuck you talking about? - Joe.
那个我们都知道的人 我们都对他有些怨言
Guy we know, a little beef we had.
- 记得吗 - 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧
- Remember? - You out of your fucking mind?
科拉多 这跟你没关系
Corrado, this had nothing to do with you.
那跟谁有关系
Then who did it have to do with? Huh?
到底想说他妈什么
Fuck you trying to say?
巴克 罗杰斯
Buck Rogers.
广播业混♥蛋♥
Radio asshole.
前任广播业的混♥蛋♥
Former fucking radio asshole.
喔喔喔 我根本不想听这屁话
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't want to hear this shit.
- 实话跟你说 - 你丫是个傻♥逼♥吗 哈
- Let me tell you what... - You a fucking moron, huh?
没听过事后阴谋吗
Have you ever heard of conspiracy after the fact?
听着 我很抱歉 但我真的很烦躁
Look at, I'm sorry, but I'm just really upset.
所以你就向我倾诉么 还是他妈的一桩谋杀
So you tell me about a what? About a fucking murder?
就你丫的嘴巴大
Always running your fucking mouth.
我只是实话实说
I'm trying to be straight with you.
好吧
Okay.
这家伙会让你对我产生误解的
This guy gives you the wrong idea about me.
每个人都放松一点 好吗
Everybody relax, all right?
可以吗
Hmm?
- 你还好吗 - 是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
好吧 是我过于紧张了
All right. I get nervous.
那些条子们 我必须小心行事
Fucking cops. Got to be careful.
那 关于这个汤米 詹姆斯
So, this Tommy James.
到底要怎样才能让他的唱片在电台播放啊
What's it gonna take to get this fucking record played?
我跟莫里说了 这个项目总监真的
I told Maury this program director's a real...
乔
Joe!
- 天哪 - 冷静
- Jesus! - Okay.
冷静一下
Calm down.
喔 没事的
Whoa, all right.
放松 放松
You gotta relax. Relax.
这就是告密的下场
This is what happens.
你明白了么
You understand?
- 是的 - 很好
- Yeah. - Good.
现在去赚钱吧
Now go make some fucking money.
直走别回头
Keep walking.
- 我需要安♥定♥片♥ - 先做深呼吸
- I need a Valium. - Breathe.
听我说 忘掉今天你所听到的一切 好么
Listen to me, you forget everything you heard today, okay?
我们向前看 再也不要提起这件事
We move forward and we never have to talk about this again.
噢 天哪 我要吐了
Oh, God, I'm gonna throw up.
我要吐出来了
I got to throw up.
基普
Kip!
基普 开开门 拜托
Kip, open the door! Come on!
我们要完蛋了
We are so fucked.
- 噢 靠 - 噢 我的天哪
- Oh, shit. - Oh, my God!
基普 基普
Kip! Hey, Kip!
- 噢 靠 - 靠 基普 醒醒
- Oh, shit. - Fuck. Kip, wake up.
嘿 醒醒 醒醒吧
Hey, wake up. Wake up, please.
- 他有呼吸吗 - 快醒醒 我不知道
- He breathing? - Come on. I don't know.
- 有有有 他还有呼吸 - 好的 我们扶他起来
- Yeah. Yeah, he's breathing. - Okay, let's get him up.
- 放到浴缸里 来吧 - 好的
- Get him in the tub, come on. - Okay.
- 起来 基普 起来 - 靠
- Come on, Kip. Come on. - Shit.
- 慢点 孩子 来 - 噢 天哪
- Easy, kid. Come on. - Oh, God.
好了 我后面扶住他了
All right, I got him. I got him.
我扶好了 慢点 慢点
I got him. Easy. Easy.
等等 好了
Wait. Okay.
好了好了
Okay. Okay.
扶住他 扶稳 扶稳 我去开水龙头
Hold him. Hold him. Hold him. I'll get the water.
好了
All right.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
把他放进去 来来来 好了
Get him in. Come on, come on. Okay.
来 腿抬起来
Come on, up.
#我年轻时#
#When I was young#
#我突然想到#
#It came to me...#
嘿 你去哪里 我们都要去市中心
Hey, where you going? We're all heading downtown.
要等你么
Want us to wait?
好吧 我想我们还是在表演现场见吧
Okay. I guess we'll see you at the show.
我的天哪 这小伙的音域太不可思议了
My God, the range on this guy is incredible.
从F2到F6(四个八度)
Like F2 to F6.
从低音到高音没有破音
Goes from one end to the other without cracking.
弗莱迪 默丘里 那不是他真名吧
Freddie Mercury? That can't be his real name, can it?
扎克 嘿 扎克
Zak. Hey, Zak.
来看看 我找的住处
Check it out. Look what I found.
我找到了四个好地方
There's like four great places available.
- 其中一个是转租屋 - 什么
- One of them's a sublet. - What?
在布里克街 就是公♥寓♥啊
Off Bleecker. You know, the apartment.
老天 先把歌♥唱好 哈
Jesus Christ, just learn your craft, huh?
喔
Whoa.
- 唱片能卖♥♥钱再说 - 可你昨天说了
- Sell a record first. - But you said yesterday...
你以为我是你的赞助人么 我是做生意的
You think I'm your patron? It's a fucking business.
- 你说过我可以拥有一套公♥寓♥的 - 现在不行了
- You said I could get an apartment. - You can't.
懂了吗 计划有变
Okay? Things change.
乔 库克曾住在别克车里呢
Joe Cocker lived in a fucking Buick.
我家里还有张Castro Convertible折叠床
I have a Castro Convertible at my place.
欢迎来我家住
You're welcome to stay with me.
我女朋友 她不会介意的
My girlfriend, she won't mind at all.
而且你知道吗 她会爱上你的
And you know what? She's gonna love you.
#噢#
#Oh#
#夜幕降临#
#The night comes down#
#噢#
#Ooh#
#天色渐黑#
#And it's dark again#
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表