剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
You think I could fire her, huh?
你没找到什么新乐队 是吧
You haven't found anybody, huh?
斯塔尔待你如何
How's Starr treating you?
她恨不得我死
Starr want me dead.
所以我去哪都得带着她
That's why I can't go nowhere without her.
- 不能让她趁机钻空子 - 给
- Can't give her no time to plan. - Here you go.
哈维和你说了这些情况没
So, Harvey walk you through the changes?
咱们不是不谈生意吗
We weren't going to talk business.
我没有谈啊 哥们
I'm not negotiating, brother.
我希望他已经告诉你了
I just hope that he told you that we rolled over
我们大洗牌了
on basically everything.
我已经对你推心置腹了
I'm a dog laying on the floor showing you my belly.
杰克 杰维斯送了我一箱上好的烈酒
Jackie Jervis sent me a case of Dom.
杰克 杰维斯就是一个大混♥蛋♥
Jackie Jervis is a twat.
他是不是还帮你口了一发啊
He suck you off, too?
他没必要 喝了那么多好酒 我早没力气了
He didn't have to. All the Dom I drank, I got too tired.
你知道科瑞特唱片公♥司♥
You know how many funk
有多少放克艺人吗
acts they have over there at Koronet Records?
- 他们不会把你当回事的 - 他经常提我的
- Not gonna remember your name. - He said my name a lot.
- 他知道的 - 是么
- He got it down. - Oh, yeah?
你对这个感兴趣么
Can I interest you in this?
还是你想回去接着喝杰克的破酒啊
Or do you want to run home to Jackie's Dom?
- 快给我 - 吸点吧
- Give me that. - Line it up.
我想给你加点重头戏
I want to throw something on the pick for you.
你来听听这个管乐
I want you to listen to this horn.
这是在"Compared to What" 跟Les McCann一起演奏的那个人
This is the cat who played with Les McCann on "Compared to What."
- 热门金曲啊 - 确实是
- That's a hot track. - No shit.
听这儿
Listen to this.
嘿 嘿 给我留点 混♥蛋♥
Hey. Hey, me, too, motherfucker.
你旧瘾复发了 妈蛋
You off the wagon? Shit.
听 你听
Listen, listen.
哇哦 很犀利的小号♥呀
Ooh! That's a mean horn.
我准备把他放进你的下张专辑里
I'm putting him on your next album.
我老妈会来参加今晚的演出 坐前排
My ma coming to the show tonight. Front row.
埃丝特 她这人挺呛的
Esther? She's a fucking pistol.
说起鸡来了 上次见完你
Rein it in with the chicken. Last time she saw you,
我妈总是想做♥鸡♥给你吃
she started bringing over trays of that shit.
“你把这个给里奇 他肯定觉得好吃到升♥天♥”
"You give this to Richie. His folks both in the ground now.
- 总得有人照顾他啊 - 好吧 她说的真特么没错
- Somebody got to take care of him." - Well, she's fucking right.
你特么的咋就能忘了带鸡来呢
How come you didn't bring the motherfucking chicken?
我吃了 哥们 斯塔尔现在做素餐
I ate it. Man, Starr only cook vegetarian now.
真心勒个擦
Fucking nasty shit.
我们要掌控世界了 根本没时间说吃
We're running the world, we can't get a bite to eat.
你最好别把大家都带沟里
You better not run this world into the ground, Mack.
一会卖♥♥公♥司♥ 一会又不卖♥♥了
Selling your label, not selling your label.
我听说Dusty Springfield不跟你混了
I heard Dusty Springfield bailed.
Dusty Springfield就是个蠢蛋
Dusty Springfield's a fucking loon.
有点信心 好么
Have a little faith, how about?
我对你还不够好吗
Do I not take care of you?
我哪次不是对你格外照顾?
Have I not always taken care of Hannibal?
在楼下碰见几个你的骨肉皮
Found a couple of your fucking groupies downstairs.
哦 天呐 嗨
Oh, my goodness. Hi.
茜茜带来Bobby Womack的新作品了
Cece brought out the new Bobby Womack.
现在就给斯塔尔放
Playing it for Starr right now.
好的 小甜甜
All right, sugar.
好好折磨我 让我爽翻天
You better pinch me, make sure I'm real.
- 不好意思 借过下 谢谢
- - Sorry. I need to get out. Thanks.
- 嗨 - 我们能进去了么
- Hey. - Shall we?
呃
Uh...
我进去看下情况
Let me just see what's going on back here.
- 我来见里奇 - 你有预约没
- I need to see Richie. - Do you have an appointment?
和他说我是莱斯特 格里姆斯
Tell him Lester Grimes is here.
就是说你有预约咯
Does that mean you have an appointment?
是的
Yeah.
想和他签约么
Trying to sign with him?
我能把你的小样带给他
I can slip him your tape.
是吗 你是美国世纪的艺人吗
Oh, yeah? You an American Century artist?
我来签约的
I'm here to sign.
对不起 再等一会吧
Sorry, just a few more minutes.
- 想喝一杯吗 - 我们就特么的想赶快签合同
- You want a drink? - We want to sign the bloody contract.
莱斯特
Lester?
我勒个擦
What the fuck?
欢迎来到美国世纪公♥司♥
Welcome to American Century.
准备好受虐吧
Get ready to take it up the ass.
新闻永不停
The news watch never stops.
你真觉得里奇在捞油水
You really think Richie's skimming?
可能吧 他个自私鬼
Probably. Selfish piece of shit.
我在博卡区给我远房♥亲戚买♥♥了套公♥寓♥
I bought my in-laws a condo in Boca.
- 交了钱了? - 没有 哪来的钱
- You get a deal? - No, I didn't. I didn't.
他们准备搬来和我们一起住 我在节衣缩食着活着
They were gonna move in with us. I was saving my life.
我想着卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
I thought I was about to
我能从中大赚一笔
make millions from the sale of a company.
给他擦屁♥股♥擦了八年了
Eight years cleaning up after him
就像跟在大象后面的铲屎官
like the asshole behind the elephant.
你呢 你好像
What's with you? You don't
一点不关心卖♥♥公♥司♥的事
seem to give a shit that the sale tanked.
我咋不关心了
I give a big shit.
我本来打算留在宝丽金
I was gonna stay with them, PolyGram.
- 可能会在总部工作 - 德国
- Maybe work at the headquarters. - Germany?
你个特么犹太人 难道要在德国装意大利人吗
Fucking kike. What, are you gonna pass as an Italian?
不是的 现在情况不一样了
Oh, stop. It's different now.
西柏林是
West Berlin is...
是个生趣盎然的地方
it's a happening place.
- 从文化层面讲 - 反正你现在去不了了
- Culturally. - Well, you're not going.
你之前见过汉尼巴尔么?
Did you ever meet him before... Hannibal?
一两次
Once, twice.
每次大牌明星一出现 里奇就像把咱们都打发走
The big acts, Richie doesn't want you to come around
因为你会抢了他风头
because you'll steal his thunder.
连去要个签名都不行 就这样
I can't come home with a napkin that he signed? That's all.
你知道么 我在汉尼巴尔
You know, I listened to
还叫莱尔汉尼的时候就听他的歌♥了
Hannibal when he was still called Lyle Hanny.
有次我发掘了个艺人 一个弹唱的姑娘
I brought an act in once. A girl with a guitar.
倍儿清新 甜腻到死
So sweet, you just... you want to die.
爱尔兰人 但不是那种凯尔特扯淡音乐
Irish. Not that Celtic crap.
她写了一首关于船的歌♥
She wrote a song about a boat.
他说 扎克 你没有星探的犀利听觉
He says, "You don't got an ear, Zak.
真的 但没关系 因为你有推销的敏锐嗅觉
Yeah, but that's okay 'cause you got a nose for promos."
这就是他自创的押韵对仗
That's his rhyming couplet.
咱们跟着这个自以为是的伯乐迟早要栽沟里去
This autistic visionary that we're following off a fucking cliff.
嘿 听我说 扎克 你听觉挺犀利的
Hey, listen to me, Zak, you got a great ear.
我犀不犀利 谁又特么的在意呢
I do or I don't, who gives a shit?
我认识美国所有的DJ
I got relationships with every DJ in the United States.
- 是么 - 就算是两个小妞儿在阿♥拉♥巴马州莫比尔
- Yeah. - Mobile, Alabama, has got two broads
这种小地方的小演出 我都能马上得到消息
playing the tin cups, I know about it.
如果莫比尔的人喜欢他们 我就能让她们红遍全国
And if Mobile loves them, I take them national.
我们就是这么发现威尔森和奇克组合的
That's how we got Wilson and Chick.
- 还有 - 潘妮
- And the... - Penny.
The Penny Fliers
The Penny Fliers.
我很善于交际的
I'm a relationship person.
里奇 范纳斯彻 他只和他自己交朋友
Richie Finestra, he's got a relationship with himself.
这肉还生着呢
This is bloody.
我不吃
I can't eat this.
- 服务员 - 做个七八分熟的
- Ma'am. - Medium well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
啊
Ah!
金钱
Money
滚蛋
Get away...
嘿 斯基普 我们周四打牌
Hey, Skippy, we got a card game Thursday.
- 我们给你留个位置 - 滚开 穆斯
- I bet we can make room. - Fuck off, Moose.
花再多你也无所谓
More pay and you're okay
金钱
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表