剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
We go upstairs, we take the girls,
疯狂的做他个一整夜
do misdemeanorish things all night
直到昏过去
until we pass out.
你知道吗
You know what?
有人有运气 有人拿运气冒险
There's luck and there's pressing your luck.
等等 你在干吗 里奇 里奇 你在干吗
Wait, what are you... Richie, Richie, no. What are you doing?
我不是这个意思 你站起来干嘛
I didn't mean this. Richie, what are you getting up for?
- 哥们 哥们 - 等等 不不不不
- Buddy, buddy, buddy. - Wait... no, no, no, no.
我们有能看到里诺(美国内华达州城市)的豪华套房♥
We got a hotel suite with a view all the way to Reno.
不如带着这些风♥骚♥姑娘们
Why don't we take these little minx...
里奇 别 我们还能再赢写钱呢
Richie, come on. We're gonna win some money.
- 不 别啊 别 -看看会发生什么
- No, hold on. Hold on. Hold on. - We'll see what happens, huh?
拜托 里奇 不赢个一百万刀吗(美国货币单位)
Come on, Richie, what about the million bucks?
我们会挣到的
We'll earn it.
哦 好吧 那可就不好玩了
Oh, well, that's no fun.
#那位丽人是谁#
#Who's that lady?#
哦 我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song.
好好 我们跳舞吧
All right, let's... yeah, let's dance.
- 来吧 - 好 跳舞
- Come on. - Okay, let's dance.
找到你了
Found you.
你来舞蹈部分
You do all the moving.
来
Come on.
只是今天晚上
This is just tonight.
别人不需要知道
Nobody has to know.
假装我是钢管 让我们拭目以待
Pretend I'm a pole. See what happens.
这样吗
Like that?
你叫维维安 对吗
You're Vivian, right?
这是个派对 对吗
It's supposed to be a party, right?
- 你怎么能忘记呢 - 你说得对
- How could you forget? - Yes.
我早就这么认为了
I knew that.
嘘 你就是我的最爱
Don't say anything. You're my favorite.
你发誓
Oh, you promise?
你们两人中 你排第一
Of the two of you, you're first.
嗯 她也没差多少
Yeah, she's close.
里奇
Richie.
来找乡下来的土鳖 是吧
Wonder where the peasants are, huh?
这里可没有
They're not here.
姑娘们 稍等 你们是朋友 对吧
Girls, hold on. You guys are friends, aren't you?
来啊 这不是待友之道
Come on. That's not how you treat your friend.
都来这儿 这才是朋友 对吧
All alone here. You're friends, right?
来啊 不 应该是这更亲密的朋友
Come on. No, you're better friends than that.
难道我说的不对吗
Aren't you better friends than that?
哇哦
Whoo!
就是这样
Jackpot.
今晚我们都是朋友
We're all friends tonight.
我从没怀疑过你的存在
I never doubted your existence.
一直
Ever.
就是这样
I know. I know.
#美女芳名#
#Who's that lady?#
-#非常 非常迷人的美女# -#美女芳名#
-#Real, real fine lady# -#Who's that lady?#
#好想好想带她回家#
#I would love to take her home#
#可她心如铁石#
#But her heart is made of stone#
#我要控制我自己#
#Got to keep on keeping on#
#不会让她带我陷下去#
#If I don't, she'll do me wrong...#
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
天哪 在这么大胸面前
God, if you made better tits than these right here,
它们就是所有 什么都不值一提
you're leaving them all to yourself.
我再去找点好酒来
I'm gonna go get some more Dom.
好吧 里奇 我们去 去里面
All right, Richie. We're gonna... go. Get in there.
好啦 你 来这儿
All right, come here, you.
又开始啦
Okay, and here we go.
- 给我留点 - 悠着点
- Save some for me. - Look out.
抱歉 还好吗
Uh-oh, sorry. You all right?
- 好得很 - 爽
- I'm okay. - Whoo!
那块是真的 哥们
That one's real, man.
你是缉毒警♥察♥吗
Are you a narc?
不 但这事不是闹着玩的 毒品的事
No, but it is serious, the drugs thing.
毫无疑问 万恶之源
Yeah, no doubt. A scourge.
我 不知道上校去哪儿了
I... I don't know where the colonel is.
他叫我看完演出上来的
He told me to come up after the show.
哦
Huh.
- 你很喜欢我的演出 - 我喜欢
- You loved it. - I did.
台上的活可不好干 留意点
We get to cooking up there, man, look out.
你让舞台♥完♥好无损
You leave it all on the stage.
这就叫专业
That's showmanship.
砸乐器 在台上放火
Breaking up instruments, lighting things on fire.
- 天哪 我真说不好 - 噪起来
- Man, I don't know. - Noise.
我只是 只是想让大家
I just... I just want people to...
让大家感受音乐
I want them to feel the music, you know?
我
I...
我想让他们沉浸其中
I want them to live in the music.
这就是我想要的状态 沉浸在音乐里
That's where I live, in the music, man.
没人能在你这种状态下做到这一点 埃尔维斯
Nobody shits out a meat ass can do what you do, Elvis.
好吧
Come on.
你说得对 拖着这样的想法不会走太远
Yeah, I don't truck with the business end of it too much.
我开始面对现实了
I'm about actualization,
从心底里
you know, of the self.
什么
What...
你不会也喜欢亚伯拉罕 马洛斯的理论吧
you don't by any chance dig Abraham Maslow?
开玩笑吗 “需求层次理论”
You kidding? "Hierarchy of Needs."
多牛逼啊
Out of sight!
听着 你想想
Listen, look,
我不是想帮你搞什么噱头
I'm not gonna try to sell you on anything
因为你所拥有的东西本身就很吸引人
because what you have sells itself.
你
You...
你不属于这里
you don't belong here.
你看 疯狂夏威夷
Look, "Aloha from Hawaii"
一半的地球人都看过
was watched by half the planet.
你赚得钱够用吗 对吗
You got enough money to eat?
嗯 还行吧
Yeah, we're doing okay.
不 还不够
No, you're not.
50年以后 你死的时候会是个富人
Okay, you're gonna die a rich man 50 years from now.
但你会以摇滚之王的身份死去吗
But are you gonna die king?
今天台上有20个人跟你一起 演出
You had 20 people onstage with you tonight.
但只有你 斯科蒂 D.J. 比尔
You, Scotty, D.J., Bill.
才能称作乐队
That's the band.
对 我们大闹了一场 伙计
Yeah, we made a racket, boy.
68年的回归特辑不是真正的回归
That '68 special, that wasn't a comeback.
那只是你个人的回归而已
That was you.
那场演出一半的时间都得坐着
Had to sit through half of it.
吉他背带掉了 不过我们努力了
Guitar strap came off. We were going for it, though.
太他妈对了
Goddamn right.
嘿 我有个乐队 贱男孩乐队
Hey, I've got a band, the Nasty Bits.
三个吉他手 节奏律动像电钻一样疯狂有力
Three guitars, backbeat like a jackhammer.
他们还不成熟 这群小子现在做的事情
They're raw, okay? Everything these kids are doing now
完全是因为你曾经做的一切
is because of what you did.
如果把你和一支勇气十足的乐队放在一起
So let's get you and a gut bucket band together
告诉人们
and then show people how
摇滚乐的真谛
rock and roll is supposed to make you feel.
你能找到愿意跟我这样的老咖合作的年轻人吗
You got some cats want to play with an old boy like me?
你电♥话♥呢 把电♥话♥给我拿过来
Where's your phone? Where's your phone?
我们把你们弄到马斯尔 肖尔斯那
Hey, we get you guys down to Muscle Shoals,
找个敲击板 弄个军鼓
a washboard, a snare.
是的
Yeah.
对 比尔 布莱克 这个伙计
Yeah, old Bill Black, man,
他以前贝斯弹得多牛逼啊
he used to get a hold of that bass, that dog house,
一拨弦就走起来了
get on that one string, boy, he'd lay on it.
就是这样
There it is.
哥们
Man.
我不知道 伙计 美国无线电公♥司♥ 他们让我
I don't know, man. RCA, they want me
录今年圣诞的专辑
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表