剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
- Where's Julie? - We got a new band.
他在帮他们找新的主音吉他
He's helping them replace their lead guitar.
- 你也是他的人吗 -我是
- You one of his guys? - I'm one of his guys.
哦 不错 你们知道比夫拉慈善募捐演出吗
Oh. Fantastic. You know about the Biafra Benefit?
什么 是种疾病吗
What, is that a disease?
- 是个国家 - 白非洲吗
- It's a country. - Biafrica?
是在非洲 比夫拉
It's in Africa. Biafra.
- 我刚说的什么 - 白非洲
- What did I just say? - Biafrica.
- 草泥马 - 会有十四组艺人表演
- Fuck you. - 14 artists will be performing.
杰克搞到了原声唱片的出版权
Jackie landed the soundtrack,
但他只是跟对方握手达成的协议
but he did the whole thing on a handshake,
握手可不是一份协议啊 现在看来
and a handshake's not a deal, turns out.
- 我们可以找梅兰妮去演 -耶
- We could lock down Melanie for a set. - Yeah.
太棒了 我本来要找大卫鲍伊
That's great. I was gonna talk to David Bowie.
他不喜欢杰克 所以只要不是杰克的公♥司♥他就可能入伙
He doesn't like Jackie, so if it's not him, he might jump in.
我见过他 大卫鲍伊 去年在里昂 施耐德表演上
I met him, David Bowie, at Leon Schneider's thing last year.
也许我能打到他经纪人的电♥话♥
I could probably get a phone call in to his manager.
哦 大卫今晚在市里演出
Oh, David's in town tonight.
我正准备去看看他的彩排
I was just gonna stop by his rehearsal,
演出开始之前一起吃顿饭
take him out for a bite before the show.
哦 那应该没问题
Oh, yeah, that'll work.
你想来吗 他会很喜欢你的
You want to come? He'd love you.
看着娘们啊
Look at this fucking chick.
是不是够狠啊
Ain't she a kick in the ass?
齐托
Zito!
我想对你做好多事
There's so many things I want to do to you.
啊 现在 有太多
Yeah. Now. There's so many...
哦 啊 好爽
oh, yeah. Oh, that feels good.
啊 来吧 啊
Yeah, play with it. Yeah.
啊 天啊
Yeah. Oh, God.
我也喜欢
I like that, too.
- 我早就准备好了 - 嗯哼
- I'm so ready for you. - Yeah?
你准备好了嘛 哦 耶 嗯
Are you ready for me? Oh, yeah, yeah.
是啊 她是直的
Yes, she's straight
别等了
Just won't wait
人人都喜欢我的小火箭
Everybody likes my Rocket 88
- 宝贝 我们光鲜亮丽地做着 - 耶
- Baby, we'll ride in style... - Yeah.
啊啊 啊 给我来点
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Give me some of that, yeah.
给我吧 啊
Give it to me, yeah.
啊 撕裂我吧
Oh, tear me open.
你怎么软了
Are you okay?
要不我给你口吧
Can I suck on you?
不用了 我得走了
You know what? I got to go.
- 别呀 为啥 - 工作
- No. What? - Work.
咱俩下次吧 好么
We'll try again another time, okay?
你太特么美腻了
You're fucking beautiful.
你刚怎么突然就闪了 这他妈玩的哪一出啊
You just storm out? What the fuck was that?
我想干啥就干啥
I do what I want.
我已经听说了安德莉亚的高谈阔论了
Anyway, I already heard Andrea's spiel.
- 是关于你的 - 说我的
- That was for you. - For me?
我们给她的钱够多的了
We're paying through the nose for her.
她所有的点子都要狠花咱们一笔
All her ideas are gonna cost us an arm and a leg.
你会算数吗 我是说 我爱安德莉亚 但是
You remember Math? I mean, I love Andrea, but...
我懂的你爱她 你就是一情种
I know you do. You're a lover.
啊
Ah!
那她把汉尼巴尔拐回来又怎样呢 她就这么值钱吗
How about she steals back Hannibal, she's so valuable?
- 不是 - 为什么不是
- No. - Why not?
因为他想干我老婆
Because he tried to shove his dick inside my wife.
你还想问啥
Any other questions?
喔
Oh!
爽翻
Whoo!
我几个月前想出了大学代表的主意
I came up with that college idea months ago.
结果我们没钱弄不成
Said we didn't have the money.
下次你穿裙子来 可能我会好好听你说的
Put on a dress next time. Maybe I'll listen better.
草
Fuck.
弟弟不争气 没干成
Coke dick. Didn't happen.
是么
Yeah.
我都不知道德文在哪
I don't even know where Devon is.
她特么就一走了之了
She fucking left.
朱莉在录音棚了
Julie in the studio.
- 你看起来糟透了 - 谢谢
- You look like shit. - Thank you.
- 什么事 - 你得过来一趟
- Speak. - I need you to make an appearance.
怎么了 为啥
What? Why?
都12个人了 贱屎男孩一个也没看上
12 guys. Mr. Nasty Shits doesn't like anybody.
我得歇一会了
I was gonna close my eyes for a minute.
这乐队可是你找来的,不是我
You kissed this frog, not me.
行 行 行 我马上过去
Fine, fine, fine. I'll be right there.
你跳着舞 把我搂紧
The way you dance and hold me tight
你亲吻我 和我晚安
The way you kiss and say good night
狂欢吧 这疯狂的快♥感♥
Rave on, it's a crazy feeling
我知道这让我沉沦
And I know it's got me reeling...
他在哪
Where is he?
在这儿
There he is.
新一代的明星
Fucking tidal wave.
这小子将来一定牛逼炸天
This kid's gonna blow the house down.
- 看上哪个人了么 - 我说过不要嬉皮士
- You fall in love yet? - I said no hippies.
你看见门外那些满脑袋毛的家伙没
See all the hairballs out there holding up the wall?
莱斯特登的广♥告♥
Lester wrote it on the ad.
说 不要特么的嬉皮士 这些就是来的货色们
It said "No fucking hippies." This is who showed up.
你是想要吉他手呢还是想找和你一样的人呢
You want guitar players or you want people who look like you?
外表也是表演的一部分 都别装糊涂
Look's part of the act. Don't pretend it ain't.
给我拿把剪刀
Go get me a pair of scissors.
嘿 你去选人 我特么把他头发给削了
Hey, you pick the guy, I'll chop his fucking hair off.
他们都很菜 都乏味可陈的
They're all flat. They're bland toast.
我一个人撑不起这乐队 我也不会这么干
I can't carry the whole thing myself and I'm not gonna.
哦 所以我们就是打酱油的呗
Oh, so we're just window dressing?
- 好吧 不要特么的开始了 - 我喜欢戴帽子那家伙
- Oh, don't fucking start. - I liked the guy with the hat.
你咋不找他喝一杯
Why don't you ask him for a pint?
或许他能让你玩玩他的小鸡鸡
Maybe he'll let you tap his winkie.
嘿 这些人没有一个有能量的
Hey, none of these guys had any energy?
关键是他感觉不到 有些人手上活倒是很好
It's about him feeling it. Some guys got hands,
但换我也不愿跟他们一起演出的
but I ain't got to play with them.
是的 他不想 我也不想
Yeah, he don't and I won't.
所以也许这事儿到此为止了
So maybe we're done.
好吧 看着我
Okay, look at me.
我是爱你的
I love you.
尽管如此 你要是五分钟之内
Nonetheless, you don't pick a guy
不选出一个人的话 我就把你脑袋扯下来
in the next five minutes, I'm gonna rip your head off your neck
把我选的吉他手的脑袋放上去
and put my own fucking guitarist on top of it.
滚开 你个逼人
Get the fuck off, you cunt.
喔哦
Whoa.
干的漂亮
That's fucking perfect.
给艺人施压 真搞不懂我咋没这样想呢
Muscle the artist. Don't know why I didn't think of that.
老实讲 我也不知道为啥
I don't know why either, frankly.
你不能不管他啊 咱们选的可是主音吉他
You can't blow him off. It's lead guitar.
这个乐队的亮点就在于他们的真情实感
The whole act is about raw emotion.
如果没了那种化学反应 还怎么继续
If there's no chemistry, how's it gonna work?
这是谁
Who's this?
杜克可能在台上会不引人注意
Duck may have been bland onstage,
但是他让基普有特别的感觉
but he made Kip feel like something special.
这些人进来 他们都弹的不错 但是会抢了主唱风头
These guys come in, they got fancy licks, they're showing him up.
或者我们应该选个简单点的歌♥ 类似查克 贝里
Maybe we pick a simpler song. Chuck Berry or something.
绝不选特么的巴迪 霍利
Not fucking Buddy Holly.
什么
What?
我先搞定这人
Let me deal with this guy.
你找到他们了么
Did you find them?
是的 但是你最好还是别管这事了
Yes, but you should just forget it.
什么
What?
她只是找点事儿发泄一下
She's letting off a little steam.
- 这话什么意思 - 这是啥破地方啊
- What's that supposed to mean? - What is this shithole?
- 你是没钱了 - 草泥马
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表