剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
这是我的工作
It is my business.
一个新的吉他手刚入队 他们还需要磨合
They got a new guitarist, they're just starting to gel.
爱情只能给他们添乱
The last thing they need is love.
那个也一样
This one, too.
你没有规定员工不能和公♥司♥艺人上♥床♥吗
Nobody told you girls not to fuck the American Century artists?
- 没有 解雇她么 - 你得解雇她
- No, lay off her. - You lay off her.
世界上那么多男的 她干嘛偏偏挑中汉尼巴尔
All the guys in the world, she's got to pick Hannibal?
突然之间 咱们开会讨论个艺人
Suddenly the rest of us can't discuss an act
都能让个秘书哭的梨花带雨了
in a meeting without the secretary dissolving in tears?
- 我们待会再谈这个
- We'll talk about this later.
- 这个女的也和主唱有一腿
- And this one's banging the singer.
这跟其他人没任何关系
Which has nothing to do with anyone.
女人就不该进星探部
No one wants to make girls A&R reps
因为星探们负责指导和批评
because A&R reps give direction and criticism,
她们含着男根怎么做事
which is almost impossible to do with a cock in your mouth.
安迪
Andy!
- 别说了 - 她
- Drop it. - She's...
你怀孕了么
Are you pregnant?
汉尼巴尔的种么
Fucking Hannibal?
有没有搞错
Are you kidding me?
这些女人怎么这么愚蠢
Why are the women such stupid fucking twats?
够了
Hey!
怎样
What?
你要我牵着她的手
You want me to hold her hand?
带她去做人流么
Walk her to the Sanger Center?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥自己看着办
Fuck yourself in the ass.
#你天还没亮就起身#
#You rise upon a black day#
#从一英里外来到我身边#
#Coming from a mile away#
#每一次我听你说#
#Every time I hear you say...#
#我没必要这样#
#That I don't have to be this way...#
靠 等等
Fuck. Hey.
莱斯特 莱斯特等等
Lester. Lester.
操 莱斯特 这只是暂时的
Fuck. Lester. It's temporary.
我也不想的 好吗
It's not what I wanted, okay?
听着 不那样的话公♥司♥就要倒闭了
Look, it was either that or I close up shop.
莫里也自身难保 你的钱从哪来的
Maury ain't got no money. Where'd you get the money from?
- 加拉索是么 - 哥们 去他的
- Galasso. - Man, fuck him!
我们要忍♥辱负重 才能向前发展
We keep our heads down and we move forward.
- 你♥他♥妈♥给我滚开 - 嘿 你是经纪人 冷静点行么
- Stay the fuck away from me. - Hey, you're a manager, okay?
你是经纪人 想想那些人带来了多少投资嘛
A manager. You know how much cash those guys bring in?
这是我们的事业 在意那些干什么
It's a career. Who gives a shit...
我曾经有一份事业 现在
I had a career, but now I'm
我却在你这拾人牙慧
back to picking up fucking scraps from you.
莱斯特 拜托
Lester, come on.
你离我远一点 我不想看到你
You stay away from me. You get behind me.
里奇 哈伦 雷德先生打电♥话♥来
Richie, Harlan Reed's on the phone for you.
- 让他先留个言 - 他说他是你的律师
- Just take a message. - He says he's your lawyer.
让他等会打回来 我 莱斯特
Tell him to call back! I... Les...
靠
fuck!
你们回来啦
Hi. You're back.
我想死你们了
I missed you.
噢 玩得开心么
Ooh! Did you have fun?
噢 太多奇遇了
Oh, so many adventures.
什么也不能买♥♥
Couldn't buy anything.
我们学会了逛大街呀
We learned about window-shopping.
你裙子湿了
You're soggy.
她在餐馆里尿出来了
She peed in the restaurant.
餐馆服务倒是很周到
They were lovely about it.
不仅拖了地板 还给他们曲奇饼吃
They brought a big mop and then a cookie,
简直是在鼓励他们犯错
which I thought was reinforcing the wrong behavior,
但我们还是把饼干吃了
but we ate the cookie anyhow.
这些发生在购物前么
This was before the shopping?
你干嘛不把她带回来
You didn't want to bring her back?
天气很湿热 她是唯一没有出汗的
It was humid. She's the only one who wasn't sweating.
今早你过得怎么样呀
How was your morning?
还好吧
Fine.
如果只是还好 那我这个忙也帮得太没价值了
If only fine, it wasn't worth my trouble.
好吧 我们应该走了
Okay, we should probably go.
- 来 我们走吧 - 得了啊你
- Come on. Come on. - Stop it.
你带着两个小孩 抛开自己的大好事业
You escaped prosperity with your two goslings
投入了一个英俊浪荡子的怀抱
and landed in the arms of a handsome rake
就在这楼里最大的公♥寓♥
in the largest apartment in the building.
- 你倒是体验了离婚女人的生活 - 进去那里吧
- You're living your divorce fantasy. - Be right there.
我体验了当妈妈的快乐
I'm living my motherhood fantasy.
- 这是我应得的 - 那我呢
- I deserve my fun. - Do I?
你活该这样么
Deserve this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道我在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
很明显你不知道
That much is clear.
都会好的 坐坐吧
It's going to be fine. Sit.
我给你泡点茶
I'll make you some tea.
我会把你们三个照顾得好好的
I'll mother all three of you.
德文 出来
Dev, come to the goddamn door.
她住在隔壁的隔壁
She's two doors down.
长头发的 对吧 她就住那
Long hair? Yeah, she's right there.
不好意思
Sorry, man.
操
Fuck!
- 有只蝙蝠 - 什么
- It's a bat. - What?
- 你在干嘛 - 有只蝙蝠
- What are you doing? - It's a bat.
- 操 - 你这有蝙蝠
- Fuck! - You have a bat?
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我 哪呢
Are you fucking kidding me? Where?
- 那 那 看到了吗 - 他妈的
- There, there. See it? - Holy shit.
东西给我 给我 快点
Give me the thing. Give me the thing. Give me the thing.
不 不是这个 拿个枕头或啥的
No, no, grab a pillow or something.
我他妈的不会用枕头扔蝙蝠的 把那个给我
I'm not gonna fucking throw a pillow at it. Give me that thing.
用这个吧 我再找个别的
Take this. I'll find something.
啊 他♥娘♥的♥
Ah! Motherfucker!
这尼玛是啥
The fuck is it?
打它
Hit it!
操 操 你还好吧 兄弟
Fuck! Fuck! You okay, man?
- 啊 操 - 操
- Ah, fuck. - Fuck.
快把那该死的东西
Just get the fucking...
- 在他妈哪呢 - 那 那 那
- Fuck is it? - There, there, there!
- 操 逮住了 他♥娘♥的♥
Fuck! Yeah, motherfucker!
- 你逮住了吗 - 对 我他妈的终于抓住它了
- You get it? - Yeah, I got the motherfucker.
老天爷 你看这东西
Jesus, look at that thing.
天啊 伙计 你在流血 卧♥槽♥
Holy shit, man. You're bleeding. Fuck.
噢 哇哦
Oh, whoa.
- 噢 卧♥槽♥ - 给
- Oh, fuck. - Here.
你看起来像在洗澡的珍妮特 利(美国电影演员)对不起 兄弟
You look like Janet Leigh in the shower. Sorry, man.
- 这得缝针吗 - 我觉得不需要
- Does it need stitches? - I don't think so.
我 额
I...
你打他了
Did you hit him?
你现在最关心的竟然是这个
That's your big concern right now?
- 地上都有血 - 嘿 这他妈都是什么
- There's blood on the floor. - Hey, what the fuck is this?
用来提醒我为什么在这
Reminds me why I'm here.
- 我们的孩子也看到了吗 - 别用你的脏手碰它们
- Our kids see this? - Get your hands off my things.
- 该死的 - 给我
- Goddamn shithole. - Let me have it.
下次你再放孩子们的鸽子 我就写一个监护协议
You stand those kids up again, I will make a custody agreement
保证我的孩子们忘记有你这个人
that guarantees they forget you ever existed.
- 别做梦了 - 他们一直在等你
- Don't even think about it. - They waited for you.
你不能像伤我一样 伤他们的心
You will not break their hearts like you did mine.
多久了
How long?
- 什么 - 你和那个家伙
- What? - The guy.
我现在不想跟你说这个
I'm not talking about this with you.
多久
How long?
你磕嗨了站在我面前
You stood in front of me coked out of your mind
跟我说你和一个死人在一起过了一个星期
and told me you spent the week with a dead man.
然后你就和一个活人上♥床♥
And you fucked a live one.
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表