剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
#嘿 现在现在 就是现在#
#Hey, now, now, now, now#
#嘿 我的宝贝#
#Hey, little baby#
#你一直在我心中#
#You been on my mind#
#你看我的梦#
#Look in my dreams#
#你是我的优乐美#
#Your taste is all I find#
#嘿 亲爱的 就是现在#
#Hey, now, darling#
#你一整晚去了哪里#
#Where you stay out all night long#
#我想告诉你#
#I wanna tell you#
#你知道你♥爸♥爸在家#
#You know your daddy's home#
#一整晚#
#All night long#
#一整晚#
#All night long#
你们必须穿上练功服参加晨操
You must attend the morning ritual in uniform.
出拳
Outside.
哼 哈 哼 哈
Hiyah! Yah!
兄弟 坐下
Sit down, man.
- 诸位 - 诸位
- Gentlemen... - Gentlemen.
似乎你们当中的某位
...it seems that one of you
对于昨晚府里的热情款待
was not content last night
并不满足
with the hospitality of the palace
还去了其他地方风流快活
and sought diversion elsewhere.
就是你爷爷我♥干♥的
Fucking-A right I did.
- 你丫的能闭嘴么 - 你才闭嘴
- Would you shut up?! - You shut up.
才配得上待在这里
...worthy to remain among us.
喂 喂 你特么在这干啥呢
Hey, hey. The fuck you doing?
看电影呢
Watching the movie.
这不是酒店 你都特么在这待一整天了
This ain't a hotel. You've been here all goddamn day.
滚滚滚 嘘 憋说话
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shh, shh.
喂 你打扰到其他观众了
Hey, you're disturbing the other patrons.
- 师♥父♥ - 师♥父♥
- Teacher. - Teacher.
我认为你的功夫远不止这纯粹的一招一式
I see your talents have gone beyond the mere physical level.
你的功夫现在已经达到形神一体的地步
Your skills are now at the point of spiritual insight.
你听到了吗 你特么听到了吗
You hear that? You fucking hear that?
兄弟 你听着 要么坐下来 然后闭嘴
Listen, pal, sit down and shut your trap
要么滚回你的垃圾窝里去
or go back to the fucking shelter.
嘿 先生 我不是流浪汉
Hey, I'm no bum, mister.
哦 是吗 那你是哪位
Oh, yeah? Then who the fuck are you?
我想那是1968年或者
I think it was '68 or...
- 对对对 1968年 - 对吗 嗯 对
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was '68. - Was it? Yeah.
我 达尔特里 凯思 莫恩
It's me, Daltrey, Keith Moon,
还有经纪人
and the manager.
汤森德 他那时候在舞台
Townshend, he's already at the arena
担任音响师
doing the sound check.
我们上车 准备离开的时候
And we get in the car, we start heading out
莫恩说 等一下 我落了东西
and Moon says, "Hey, stop, stop. I forgot something."
他跑回酒店
He runs back in the hotel.
五秒后
Five seconds later,
一个电视机从天而降 砸在人行道上
a TV set comes crashing down to the pavement.
他钻回车里
He jumps back in the car.
他说 卧♥槽♥ 太险了
He says, "Well, Jesus, that was close.
简直是 擦头而过
It nearly slipped my mind."
他说
He said...
只有摇滚世界才那么疯狂
Only in rock and roll.
真是的 那家伙跑哪去了
Where the hell is this guy, right?
这就是我们的里奇 最喜欢玩隆重登场了
That's our Richie. Loves to make an entrance.
哦 你们在这里看了什么演出吗
Oh, you seeing any shows while you're here, huh?
例如百老汇什么的
A little Broadway?
我们带妻子去看歌♥剧了
We took the wives to the opera.
嗯 蝙蝠 在大都会博物馆
Ja. "Die Fledermaus" At the Met.
火爆浪子 也不错 你们或许会喜欢
"Grease" is good. You might like that.
你们知道么 彼平正传 这是另外一部
You know what? "Pippin," That's another one with the…
哎呀 他叫啥来着
oh, what the hell is his name?
- 那个黑人 - 本 弗利恩
- The black guy. - Ben Vereen.
不是这个
That's not it.
公♥寓♥没人 车载电♥话♥没人接
No answer at the apartment or on the car phone.
家里电♥话♥线路忙音了一个小时
The house number has been busy for an hour.
呃
Hmm.
里奇堵在路上了
Richie's stuck in traffic.
唉 这家伙 我就知道
Oh, that guy. I knew it.
他马上就到 真抱歉
He's gonna be here shortly. Oh, my apologies.
我得去趟厕所
I'm gonna hit the head.
咖啡 羊角面包 您请自便
There's more coffee, croissants if you want.
- 好的 好的 - 马上回来
- Yeah. Yeah. - Soon.
彼平正传 那个黑人 叫啥名字
The black guy in "Pippin." What's his name?
不好意思 我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't know.
因为她也是黑人 所以你才问她谁演的么
Because she's black she knows who's in "Pippin"?
- 你好 - 德文 我是扎克
- Hello? - Dev, hey. Zak.
- 你在干嘛呢 亲 - 是里奇让你打来的吗
- How you doing, hon? - Did Richie ask you to call?
什么 不 不是 他不在家吗
What? No. No. He's not there?
- 不在 - 好吧
- No. - Okay. Okay.
- 呃 没出什么事吧 - 他喝多了
- Uh, everything all right? - He went on a bender.
- 这什么意思 什么时候的事 - 昨晚
- What do you mean? When? - Last night.
什么玩意儿 猛灌可乐么 还是啥
What? Coke, booze, what?
他喝了半夸脱的威士忌 然后砸了自己的狗窝
He drank half a quart of whiskey and trashed the fucking den.
- 他有打你吗 - 没有 当然没有
- Did he hit you? - No, of course not.
你怎么会这样问
Why would you even ask me that?
你听起来不太开心 我不知道 我就是觉得
You seem upset. I don't know, I just thought...
好吧 你上一次看到他是什么时候
well, when's the last time that you saw him?
昨晚九点(?) 然后他开车走了
9:30(?), last night. He just drove off.
好吧 我想他应该安然无恙
Well, I'm sure he's fine.
是 他当然安然无恙 他一直都挺安然无恙的
Yeah, of course he's fine. He's always fine.
倒霉的全特么都是他身边的人
It's everyone around him gets fucked.
你能给我们弄点玉米片吗
Can you make me Lucky Charms?
哦 好 走吧 我们出去
Oh, no, come on. Let's go out.
吃煎饼果子怎么样
How about pancakes, yeah?
- 嘿 嘿 - 兄弟 怎么了吗
- Hello, hello. - What's going on, my man?
- 兄弟 发生什么了吗 - 你懂的
- What's going on here, brother? - You know.
又是芝加哥排行榜第一名 谁特么买♥♥下的排行榜
Chicago's number one again? Who the hell's buying this shit?
#哦 牛仔妖怪住在他的背上#
#Oh, Jean Genie lives on his back...#
里奇 你怎么了
Richie, what happened to you?
早上好 你的衬衫很好看
Morning. Love that blouse.
老板 你还好吧
You okay, boss?
我好得不得了 准备好去风流快活啦
Fit as a fiddle, ready for love.
- 我的天 - 他们在里面吗
- Oh, my God. - They in there?
- 是 但是 - 咖啡 谢谢
- Yeah, but... - Coffee, please.
等等 还是来杯三禾吧
Wait, make it a Sanka.
约翰 丹佛 他是另外一个
John Denver, he's another one.
他的真名 得奇道夫
His real name... Deutschendorf.
- 哦 是 名字很重的德国味儿 - 哈 他来了
- Oh, yeah, a lot of Germans. - Hey, here he is.
- 谢天谢地 - 你怎么了
- Finally. Yeah. - Fuck happened to you?
- 你被抢劫了么 - 是啊 老天爷干的好事
- Were you mugged? - Yes. By God.
不过 我反过来拿了他的钱包 嘻嘻
But I took his wallet instead.
范纳斯彻先生 你在流血
Mr. Finestra, you are bleeding.
我们每个人内心都在流血呀
We're all bleeding on the inside.
好的好的 完美
All right, then. Terrific.
合同在这
We got the contracts right here.
- 你听到我刚刚说的话吗 - 听了听了
- You hear what I just said? - I did. I did.
非常发人深省
That's very thought-provoking.
看起来待会的会议你已经想好说啥了
What do you say later we'll have a rap session?
兄弟 你不懂 那栋大厦倒了 我大难不死
You don't get it, man. That building fell down and I walked away.
什么大厦
What building?
美世大厦 满大街都是这个新闻
The Mercer? It's been all over the news.
- 兄弟 我当时就在那里 - 这是真的吗
- I was there, man. - This is true?
听好了 我们的客人
I'll tell you what. Our guests,
已经等了好一会儿了
they've been here for quite a while.
何不先把合同签了再说
So why don't we just sign the contracts?
只要短短五秒就好
It's gonna take you five seconds.
然后给你弄身干净的衣服
Then we're gonna get you cleaned up.
我不会签任何东西
I'm not signing anything.
法律上来说这文件没问题 里奇 签吧 就在这
Legally it's fine, Richie. Here we go, right here.
你知道么 哪天
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表