剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
我个人会全程监督创意
I am gonna personally oversee the creation,
发行以及宣传工作
distribution, and promotion of all your work.
- 你想要这照片么 - 好呀
- You wanted one of these? - Yes.
- 这个真不错 - 也给你一张么
- This is perfect. - You want one, too?
哦 当然 我存档用
Oh, sure, why not? For the file.
我整晚都在梦到咱们这次碰面
I dreamt of this meeting all night.
当我醒来的时候
When I woke up...
这段旋律从我脑中鱼贯而出
this just flowed out of me.
#那是个人类么#
#Is it human?#
#绕着月球的轨道旋转#
#Caught within the orbit around your moon...#
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
#那是你么#
#Is it you#
#我是个人类吗#
#Am I human?#
#房♥间里的一具行尸走肉#
#An ordinary body in a room#
#飘然世外#
#All out of tune#
#我是超脱了么#
#Am I coming through, man?#
#他们很快就要登上天堂的飞船#
#They're boarding heaven's spaceship soon#
#我希望你也是人类#
#And I'm hoping that you're human, too.#
太棒了 不是么
I mean, yes! Right?
- 哇喔 - 很不错是吧
- Wow. - Right?
哇喔
Wow.
美国世纪公♥司♥ 请问您找哪位
American Century. How may I direct your call?
不好意思 汉尼巴尔已经不是我们公♥司♥的艺人了
I'm sorry, Hannibal is no longer an American Century artist.
是的 我相信他已经结婚了
Yes, I believe he is married.
记者怎么问我可管不了
I can't help what journalists ask about.
美国世纪公♥司♥ 请问您找哪位
American Century. How may I direct your call?
没有杜松子酒了 不过我已经订好货了
You're out of Tanqueray, so I had it restocked.
你一小时后和斯基普有个会面
And your meeting with Skip is in an hour.
咋不放音乐呢
Why isn't there any music playing?
播放机坏了 但是卡斯帕尔去了克罗雷
Stylus broke. But Casper went out to Colony...
让他们把收音机打开 把克拉克找来
Tell them to put the radio on. And find Clark.
- 德文打过电♥话♥来么 - 没有 但是有人找你
- Devon call? - No, but you do have a visit...
- 我留了特么的三条留言 - 你终于来了
- I left three goddamn messages... - There he is!
去把克拉克找来
Find Clark.
对了 焦点乐队的歌♥播放量上升了不少
Oh, the Focus song picked up spins,
这都归功于你
so thank you for that.
我来这不是为了这事
That ain't why I'm here.
我知道你为啥来
I know why you're here.
听着 她需要指导
Listen, she needs a little work,
但是我会把她安排给沙铎 莫顿
but I'm setting her up with Shadow Morton.
你知道吧 他制♥作♥过Shangri-Las乐队 还有珍妮斯 伊安
You know, produced the Shangri-Las, Janis Ian.
现在专门给女子组合制♥作♥
Doing a girl group right now.
你特么在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
诺拉 你的女朋友
Nora. Your girlfriend.
- 去他妹的诺拉 - 咋了
- Fuck Nora. - What?
- 你啥意思 - 她早就滚蛋了
- What do you mean? - She's ancient history.
我像甩保龄球一样甩了她
I tossed her like a fucking bowling ball.
她唱歌♥那么难听 你特么是聋了么
She had a horrible voice. What, are you fucking deaf?
嘿 警♥察♥来找过我了
Hey, cops came to see me.
纽约市警♥察♥局的两个条子
Two dicks from the NYPD.
- 是关于巴克 罗杰斯的 - 什么时候的事
- About Buck Rogers. - When was this?
他们知道咱们三个那天都在绿洲俱乐部
They know that the three of us were at the Oasis.
他们和你谈过话了
They talk to you?
什么 没有
What? No.
不是 我是说 他们就给我留了张名片 其他没说啥
No, I mean, somebody dropped off a business card, but that's it.
我暂时拖延住他们了 不过我找了律师
I got them at bay. I lawyered up.
我建议你也找个律师吧
I advise you to do the same.
但是这样不是弄得你好像有罪了么
But doesn't that make you look guilty?
我么 是我们 里奇 我们 是你杀了他
Me? Us, Richie. Us. You fucking killed him.
- 你把他的头给敲碎了 - 你瞎说啥
- You smashed his fucking head in. - What are you talking about?
他们知道巴克死那天
They know that you were at
你在他家里
Buck's house the night he was fucking murdered.
- 是么 我有不在场证明 - 你倒是聪明
- Yeah, I have an alibi. - Good for you.
如果我被抓了 我也要拉一个垫背的
But if I go down, I am not gonna drown by myself.
听我说 我在巴克家的唯一原因
Listen to me, the only reason I was at Buck's
是你让我去那的
was because you demanded that I be there.
我救了你的狗命 到头来他们说人是我杀的
I saved your fucking life, now they think I did it.
但是确实是你 你杀了他
But you did. You killed him.
你不记得你打碎他的头了么
You don't remember smashing his face in?
- 我还得把你拉开 - 我那是在自卫
- I had to pull you off his back. - I was defending myself.
- 就像一只愤怒的野兽 - 你疯了么
- Like a fucking enraged animal. - Are you out of your mind?
- 喔 你特么的敲门了么 - 敲了
- Oh, you don't fucking knock? - I did.
我以为是你说让我进来的
I thought you said to come in.
动动脑子吧 我只能和你说这么多了 里奇
Use your head. That's all I'm gonna tell you, Richie.
- 给我 - 你要啥
- Give it. - What do you...
别跟我这装纯假正经 给我粉
Drop the fucking Eddie Haskell routine and give it up.
再来点
More.
快点 多尼玛给我点
Come on. Fucking more.
我明天补点货 找咱们的供货人
I'm replenishing tomorrow. Seeing our connection.
杰米给我介绍的
Jamie introduced me.
还有 我现在还在找好的乐队
By the way, I'm still keeping my ears open for bands,
每晚都出去搜罗
going out every night.
我走了
I'm leaving.
#有一天我戴着奶奶的假发#
#Wore my grandma's wig one day#
#穿上我姐姐的胸罩#
#I stuffed my sister's bra#
#倒了一杯红酒#
#I poured a glass of Cabernet#
#出去在草坪上散步#
#Went walking on my lawn#
#在草坪上散步#
#Walking on my lawn#
#在草坪上散步#
#Walking on my lawn.#
你写的这些事儿都是你干过的
You actually do that shit?
尼玛当然不是 我又不喝红酒
Fuck no. I don't drink Cabernet.
这个不错 不是么
That's all right, isn't it?
跟"密西西比女王"一样
It's "Mississippi Queen."
- 啥 - 山峰乐队的
- What? - By Mountain.
没错 是差不多
Yeah, it kind of is.
草 就这么几个音符 我编不出来了
Fuck this. There's no more notes.
- 你说真的么 - 是的 老子很认真
- You serious? - Yeah, I'm fucking serious.
各种和♥弦♥进行都试过了 已经黔驴技穷了
We tried every progression. We're dry, man.
不如咱们来点船夫号♥子的那种风格
What if we do the sea shanty thing?
- 比如 我们 - E A B 三个和♥弦♥
- Like, we just... - E, A, B.
- 啥 - E和♥弦♥ A和♥弦♥ B和♥弦♥
- What? - E, A, B.
- 你来弹 - 一四五级和♥弦♥么
- Play it. - One, four, five?
我直接谈"筷子"咋样
How about I just play "Chopsticks"?
- 把吉他给我 - 干嘛
- Give me the guitar. - What?
把他妈吉他给我
Give me the fucking guitar!
万物都有根基
Everything has a foundation.
莎士比亚的十四行诗 书柜 特么的帝国大厦
Shakespeare sonnet, bookcase, the Empire fucking State Building.
E和♥弦♥
E.
A和♥弦♥
A.
B和♥弦♥
B.
#媚比琳#
#Maybelline#
#你为什么不能真实点呢#
#Why can't you be true?#
#哦 媚比琳#
#Oh, Maybelline#
#你为什么不能真实点呢#
#Why can't you be true?#
#你回过头做你常做的事#
#You done started back doing the things you used to do.#
按照这种框架 稍微修饰一下
You start with that framework, embellish it a little.
#来吧 宝贝#
#Come on, baby#
#让我们扭起来#
#Let's do the twist#
#来吧 宝贝#
#Come on, baby#
#让我们扭起来#
#Let's do the twist#
#抓起我的小手#
#Take me by my little hand#
#就像这样#
#And go like this.#
或者弹得脏一点
Maybe you dirty it up.
#告诉我该说什么#
#Tell me what I say#
#告诉我该说什么#
#Tell me what I say#
#告诉我现在我该说什么#
#Tell me what I say right now#
#告诉我该说什么#
#Tell me what I say#
#告诉我该说什么#
#Tell me what I say#
#告诉我该说什么#
#Tell me what I say.#
也可以流行
Could be pop.
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表