剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
Come on, Richie.
我们和良鼠乐队的事怎么样了
Where are we with the Good Rats?
终于你要开始吞咽了
Eventually you're gonna have to swallow.
当你吞下去后 我希望从你嘴里听点好消息
And when you do, I want to hear some good news.
哦 好的 他们
Oh... okay. They...
他们签了华纳
They went with Warners.
那你还在这优哉游哉地吃午餐
And you're here eating lunch?
他需要食物补充营养 不是吗
He needs sustenance, doesn't he?
他需要的是给我快点签到下一个良鼠乐队
What he needs is to sign the
好值得我付给他的薪水
next Good Rats like I'm fucking paying him to.
你说得非常对 我这就去 我这就
You're completely right. I will go. I will...
坐下 继续吃你那该死的肝泥香肠还是什么玩意
Sit down. Eat your fucking liverwurst or whatever it is.
任何人
Anybody?
有任何收获吗
Anything?
给点力啊 各位
Come on, people!
我们那该死的花名册就像中式菜单一样
Our goddamn roster is like a Chinese menu.
到处都是
It's all over the fucking place.
格兰德 放克和唐尼 奥斯蒙德
Grand Funk and Donny Osmond,
萨瓦 布朗 该死的罗伯特 古莱特
Savoy Brown, fucking Robert Goulet.
下一个是谁 嗯哼 吉乔鼠
Who's next, huh? Topo Gigio?
他也在名单里吗
Is he in play?
我是说配音的那个人
The guy who does the voice, I mean.
听着 里奇 整个城市我都走遍了
Look, Richie, I've been going all around the city.
- 找不到好的音乐人 - 那就出城找去
- There's nothing good out there. - Then get out of the city.
艾哈迈德 埃尔特康越过了该死的沼泽地签到了
Ahmet Ertegun walked through a fucking swamp to sign...
长发教授 好啦 我们都知道那个故事
Professor Longhair, yeah, we all know that story.
你现在自以为很聪明是不是
You're a wiseass now?
不 不 不 只是我听到你说的而已
No, no, no. Just, I hear you, man.
- 哦 你听到我说的 - 是的
- Oh, you hear me? - Yeah.
你听到我说的了 可是我什么也没听见
You hear me? Because I hear nothing.
你知道现在外面的人
You know what they call this label
怎么叫我们的公♥司♥吗
out there in the world?
美国坟墓
American Cemetery.
是艺术家们死去的地方
Where artists go to die.
也许我们可以把时髦的办公室
Maybe we could get hipper offices.
搬到布里尔大厦外面去
Move out of the Brill Building.
我喜欢它待在里面 混♥蛋♥
I like it here, asshole.
酒吧
Bars,
舞蹈俱乐部
dance clubs,
该死的高中才艺秀
fucking high school talent shows.
任何有人唱歌♥的地方 你们都去给我找
Wherever people sing.
还有公共卫生间 老板
Public restrooms, boss.
那确实是我最近去过的地方
That's honestly the place I've been lately.
组合到里面去排练和声
Groups go in there to rehearse for the harmonies.
你说到点子上了
There you go.
他们进去 然后一直在唱歌♥
They go in there and they're singing all the time.
九个月
Nine months.
整整九个月
Nine months
我待在黑暗里 只为了签下荷西 费里西安诺
I sat in the dark to sign Jose Feliciano.
你们知道吗 他是瞎的 他都不需要灯
Okay? He's blind. He doesn't need lamps.
我只想知道下一个被签的人
I want what's next!
里奇 我知道有这么个乐队 贱男孩乐队
Richie, I have something. The Nasty Bits.
我想说 他们还很青涩 不过我觉得他们很不错
I mean, they're raw, but I think they're pretty good.
贱男孩乐队 里奇 他们就是四个电视广播的黑猩猩
Nasty Bits. Richie, it's four chimps with Telecasters.
你在这已经没有发言权了
You lost speaking privileges.
他们今晚在考文垂演出
They're playing the Coventry tonight.
我会过去看的
I'm gonna go check them out.
你在哪儿找到他们的
Where'd you find them?
我在地铁上看到主唱 我很喜欢他的打扮
I saw the singer on the subway and I liked his look.
这就是我一直在强调的
That's what I'm talking about.
结果是从一个送三明治的女孩嘴里听到
From the fucking sandwich girl.
- 杰米真棒 获得一颗小星星 - 是的
- Gold star for Jamie. - That's right.
你说的对 皮包骨 你知道吗
That's right, skinny. You know what?
既然你♥他♥妈♥是个种马
Since you're such a fucking stud,
你现在就可以上飞机 到洛杉矶
you can get on a plane right now, go to LA...
教练 然后给大卫 格芬递张支票
Coach... and deliver a check to David Geffen.
我本应该是负责
I was supposed to cover the
英格兰 丹和约翰 福特 柯里那部分的
session with England Dan & John Ford Coley.
不 不 不 你本应该签下良鼠乐队的
No, no, no. You were supposed to sign the Good Rats.
我现在没什么要补充的了
I don't have a fucking thing to add to that.
嘿 谢谢你送来的三明治
Hey, thanks for the sandwich.
不用谢
Of course.
我很喜欢布鲁斯 我非常喜欢
I love the blues. I love it.
千万不要误会我
Don't get me wrong.
我真的很喜欢
I love it.
但是它能卖♥♥出去吗 你懂吗
But does it sell? You understand?
法兰基 莱蒙 汉克 巴拉德
Frankie Lymon, Hank Ballard,
恰比 切克 杰克 威尔森
Chubby Checker, Jackie Wilson.
这就是我的意思
That's what I'm talking about.
这是小孩子的音乐
It's kiddie music.
你以为是谁在买♥♥唱片 哈
Who do you think buys the records, huh?
- 斯特拉文斯基的粉丝 - 嘿 听我说
- Stravinsky fans? - Hey, listen to me.
你要唱点别的
You would sing the hell out of that stuff.
但那并不是我的本色 兄弟
But that ain't who I am, man.
这就对了 你是小吉米 里托 宝贝
That's right. You're Little Jimmy Little, baby.
- 谁 - 小
- Who? - Little...
你没告诉他吗
You didn't tell him?
我告诉过你了 这是你的主意 告诉他
I told you. It was your idea. Tell him.
你用不同艺名出了一些唱片
You cut a few records under a different name.
你有几首歌♥上了排行榜 对吧
You chart a few hits, right?
然后你就可以开始录制你真正想要的音乐了
Then you start recording the real stuff.
什么 你会让我唱布鲁斯
What, you'd let me sing the blues?
只要你能给我唱出热门单曲 你要唱玛丽有只小羊羔我都不管你
You give me hits, you can sing fucking "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
你唱歌♥剧都行
You can sing fucking opera.
我一点也不在乎你唱什么 我只要热门单曲
I don't give a fuck what you sing. I want hits.
这一切都很棒 我现在不知道要说点什么
This is great and everything, but I don't know what to say.
你喜欢玩潜水吗
You like playing dives?
你想吗
Do you? Hmm?
难道你就想守着
You like having a little
更衣室的小隔间
shitty pisshole toilet for a dressing room
就这么度过余生
for the rest of your life?
我要给你提供一份唱片合约
I'm offering you a record contract.
应该说是给 吉米 里托 提供合约
You're offering Jimmy Little a record contract.
啊 啊 等等
Uh, uh, uh.
是小吉米里托
Little Jimmy Little.
你知道吗 因为你很高 又壮
You know, 'cause you're tall. You're big.
你看 这不是很好吗
You see? It's terrific.
500块 我提供三个点
500 cash, three points I'm offer...
这样 让我和你的经纪人单独谈一下 好吗
You know, let me talk to your manager for a second, please.
- 就一会 - 谢谢
- Two seconds. - Thank you.
怎么样
Huh?
你还好吗
How you doing?
哦 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
你是不是脑子抽了
Are you retarded?
什么
What?
我是问 你是不是变白♥痴♥了
Are you? Are you mentally fucking retarded?
- 是不是 - 不
- Are you? - No.
把他摆上正道
Get this guy in line.
他想唱蓝调
He wants to sing blues.
你是他的经纪人 是你来支配他
You're his manager. You manage him.
你不能把歌♥手看做朋友 孩子
Musicians ain't your friends, kid.
他们是产品 是商品
They're products. They're products.
当你发现了一个火♥辣♥的模特 你必须在买♥♥家转移视线之前
You catch a hot model, you push it as hard as you can
用尽全力去推销它 就是这样运作
before the buyers move on to the next, that's it.
- 就是这样 - 明白
- That's it. - Understood.
你有敏锐的洞察力
You got a good ear.
我喜欢这一点
I like that.
我很喜欢你 作风张扬
And I like you. You're sharp.
做正确的事 别犯傻
Play your cards right, don't be a schmuck,
好吗 我会在这给你找个位子
okay, and I'm gonna find a place for you here.
- 懂了吗 - 是的
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表