剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
It's not working. All right?
你看到那些小鸟了吗 嗨
You see those birds over there? Hello.
表演后 我会在我的房♥间里面玩她们
Well, after the show, I'll be in my room
就像你的公♥司♥一直在玩我一样
doing to those birds what your label is doing to me.
- 我们走 - 我会弄好它
- Let's go. - I'm gonna make it right.
- 我和G谈谈 - 你赶快出去
- I'm gonna talk to G. - You do that.
做你♥他♥妈♥的工作
Get out there and do your fucking job...
纽约
New York!
你们好 这是斯科特 E 莱维特
Hello, this is Scott E. Levitt
你听到的是我的录音
and you have reached my automated
- 电♥话♥自动对讲 - 斯科特 是我
- telephone answering device. - Scott, it's me.
请在滴声后
Please wait for the sound of the beep...
斯科特 把公鸡从你嘴里拿出来 拿起电♥话♥
Scott, take the cock out of your mouth and pick up the phone.
什么 里奇
What, Richie?
你个蠢蛋 这算什么
You're a fucking imbecile, that's what.
哦 里奇 现在是凌晨一点
Come on, Richie, it's after 1:00 A.M.
齐柏林飞艇 罗伯特 普兰特 他是怎么知道的
Led Zeppelin, Robert Plant, how'd he know?
- 知道什么 - 提成比例
- Know what? - The rate.
普兰特是怎么知道我偷偷消减的
How the fuck did Plant know I tried to cut it?
混账 他妈的我知道 一定是他们的律师
Oh, shit. The fuck do I know? Must have been their lawyer.
你说的你已经拉拢了他
You said you had pull with the guy.
因为那个蠢货说
'Cause the fucker told me
他会做好最后一轮
he was good with the final round of changes.
他告诉你
He told you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是律师 斯科特
You're a fucking lawyer, Scott.
你有没有考虑书面记录上的东西
You ever think about getting something in writing?
德国佬 他们认为交易完成了
The Krauts, they think the deal is done.
哦 他妈的 行 里奇 我给律师打电♥话♥
Oh, fuck. All right, Richie, I'll call the lawyer.
第一时间叫醒格兰特
Call Grant first thing.
你特么赶紧滚去道歉把他们搞定
You apologize your ass off for trying to fuck them over.
- 等等 我 - 对 你
- Wait, me? - Yeah, you.
给他们百分之20 关闭交易
Then give them the 20% and close the fucking deal.
嗨 比尔米坤的 国王饼干花小时
Hi, Bill Minkin for "The King Biscuit Flower Hour."
今晚的主演安布勒派
Tonight starring Humble Pie
代表作弗兰普顿的骆驼
and featuring "Frampton's Camel."
格林威治
Greenwich?
恩
Yeah.
我不欠任何人任何东西
I don't owe anything to anybody.
我一到办公室就开始大规模的人才搜索
When I take office, I'll start the greatest talent search
这座城市
this city has ever seen.
选举时请投B
On election day, vote column B.
选择新近民♥主♥党 比姆的团队
Elect the new democratic team, the Beame Team.
天哪 这该死的停车场
Jeez, it's a fucking parking lot.
你干什么
What are you doing?
- 下雨了 - 我想让你离开
- Water main break. - I'm trying to get you out of here.
你说你是一个交税的公民
You say you're a citizen and pay your taxes,
愿上帝保佑你
but I condone that you pray for a man of God...
嗨 你有什么事
Hey, something's wrong with you.
感谢上帝这是自♥由♥的国家
We thank God for this free country.
我们有自♥由♥ 但他们却滥用
We have liberty, but they abuse it.
天哪 这车堵得没法相信
Can't believe this traffic. Jesus.
他妈的 送到我公♥寓♥
Fuck it, take me to the apartment.
那是什么 你听到了吗
What was that? Do you hear that?
开到路边
Pull over.
这是高速路
The expressway is right here.
照做
Just do it.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嗨 听着 谁负责
Hey, listen. Who's in charge here?
布洛 瑞福 安♥眠♥酮♥
Blow. Reefer. Ludes.
嗨 伙计 这是什么地方
Hey, man, what is this place?
这音乐
This music?
- 嗨 - 你是什么东西 草泥马
- Hey. - What's it to you, motherfucker?
我只是想回家
I'm just trying to get home.
- 放松 - 放松
- Just take it easy. - Take it easy?
怎么回事
What's going on, man?
白人的鼻子不属于这里
Two ofays sticking their noses where it don't belong.
你是对的 这没他们什么事
You're right. They ain't got no business here.
你们最好赶紧走开
Y'all best be getting along now.
走
Go.
莱斯特 格里姆斯 世界是你的
Lester Grimes, "The World is Yours,"
1963年11月11日
November 11, 1963.
诺拉顶楼 三间工作室 拿一个
Nola penthouse, studio three, take one.
我们要走了
We're rolling.
给来自宾夕法尼亚州费城的年轻人
Give a warm welcome to a young man
一个温暖的拥抱欢迎他
who hails from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
莱斯特 格里姆斯先生
Mr. Lester Grimes.
斯基 普詹姆斯
Skip James.
皮特温 特斯特
Peetie Wheatstraw.
- 大男孩克鲁德普 - 皮特托普 铂金斯
- Big Boy Crudup. - Pinetop Perkins.
科科莫 阿诺德
Kokomo Arnold.
是它
That's it.
伙计 你确定你是白人
Man, you sure you're a white man?
- 我是意大利人 - 恩
- I'm Italian. - Huh.
它们是蓝调
Mm, them blues, man.
我像个小屁孩
I breathed that shit as a kid.
福音
Gospel, too.
托马斯 A 多西 威廉姆 布鲁斯特 盖里 戴维斯
Thomas A. Dorsey, William Brewster, Reverend Gary Davis.
对我来说 这才是蓝调
Wow. For me it was jump blues.
你知道 大乔特纳 路易斯 乔丹
You know, Big Joe Turner, Louis Jordan.
伙计 我十二岁就听过多尼亚
Man, I heard "Caldonia" When I was 12.
不一样
Ain't been the same since.
所以你唱还是演奏
So, what, you sing? You play an instrument?
不
No.
我试着写个
I used to try to write songs, but...
很好 伙计 坚持
Well, keep at it, man.
恩
Nah.
得不偿失
Don't have what it takes.
很好 你明显不只是个歌♥迷
Well, obviously you're more than just a fan.
兄弟 你有天赋
You've got a good ear, brother.
你这么认为
You think so?
是的
Hell, yes.
你有经理吗
You got a manager?
你好
Hello.
怎么了
Hey, what happened?
堵车
Traffic.
在布朗克斯交叉口堵车 我不想打扰你
Traffic on the Cross-Bronx. I didn't want to wake you.
她一早上都在她的帐篷里独奏 独奏会
She has her thing this morning at camp, the recital.
哦 对 独奏会 你知道吗 齐柏林飞船乐队没有解散
Right, the recital. You know, Zeppelin didn't close.
它很可能让和宝丽金的交易告吹
It could blow the whole PolyGram deal.
我还以为你说这一切都很顺畅
I thought you said it went well over there.
曾经很顺畅 现在我得把这事摆平
It did. Now I got to go fix it.
好的 你什么时候回家
Okay. What time will you be home?
宝贝 我不知道 今晚晚些时候吧
Babe, I don't know. Later tonight.
听着 德文 如果交易能成功
Look, Dev, if this deal goes through...
我只希望一切都能回归正常
I just want things to go back to normal.
做你该做的事情吧
Do what you have to do.
听着 我现在得把孩子们送去营地
Listen, I've got to get
然后还有一大堆事要忙
them to camp and then I have a ton of errands.
宝贝 不是在忙派对 对吗
Baby, but not for a party, right?
- 这事你不用管 - 宝贝 我不想开派对
- None of your business. - Babe, I don't want a party.
额 事情不是总是顺着你的意思走 对吧
Well, you can't always get what you want.
- 谁来找我 有什么事 茜茜 - 莱斯特 班斯回了你的电♥话♥
- Who and what, Cece? - Lester Bangs returned your call
大卫 格芬嚷嚷着关于
and David Geffen screamed something about
杰克逊 布朗的出版审查的事 然后就挂了我电♥话♥
a publishing check for Jackson Browne, and then hung up on me.
- 把这事交给克拉克 还有什么事 - 扎克现在在你的办公室
- Give that to Clark. What else? - Zak's in your office.
- 他说他要见你 - 什么事
- Says he needs to see you. - About what?
他现在和斯科特还有格兰特先生在里面
He's in with Scott and a Mr. Grant.
彼得 格兰特 齐柏林飞艇乐队
Peter Grant? Led Zeppelin?
我不确定 但他是英国人
I'm not sure, but he is English.
你不断索取 索取 索取
You take and you take and you take
然后只要你一屈服 你就他妈的撒手不管了
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表