剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
- All right? -All right.
时刻注意 他不是你的朋友
That's it. Not your friends.
真♥他♥妈♥垃圾
You're fucking trash!
什么玩意
You got nothing!
滚下台 滚
No, get off the stage! Get off!
让人作呕
You fucking suck.
太垃圾了
You fucking suck.
臭婊♥子♥ 来啊 你这狗♥日♥的♥
Fucking cunts. Come on, you motherfuckers.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥要干嘛
Hey, fuck you, man.
混♥蛋♥ 操♥你♥妈♥的
Fucking jerk. Fuck you.
你这臭婊♥子♥
You fucking cunts.
来啊 混账东西
Come on, you motherfuckers!
想单挑是吧 看我不锤死你
You want a piece? I'll break your fucking skulls!
冷静 巴克 巴克 巴克 放松
Calm down. Buck, Buck, Buck, relax.
听我说 里奇 几个月来
Listen to me, Richie, for months
我一直让我的整个销♥售♥部门都投入到这件事上 是吧
I got my whole sales department working on this thing, right?
还设了私人晚宴招待三十多个我最重要的中西部广♥告♥商
Private dinner for three dozen of my top Midwest advertisers
来见这什么狗屁 唐尼 奥斯蒙 是不是
to meet this Donny Osmond asshole, right?
- 是说这个歌♥手吗 - 他挺可爱的
- The singer? - He's cute.
可爱吗 他就是坨狗屎
Cute? He's a sack of shit is what he is.
闭上你的嘴 小心我现在就干♥你♥
Now shut your mouth before I break my dick off in your ass.
给我点烟
Give me a light.
不管怎样 这是个重要的夜晚
Anyway, the big night comes,
我做了正确的事
me, I do things the right way.
我关闭了罗马风情酒店
I close down Bistro Romano,
那可是费城最好的饭店
Philly's best restaurant.
所有的广♥告♥商都去了 他们很兴奋
All the advertisers are there, they're excited.
有的人还带了妻子 女伴 孩子 这些家人
Some of them brought their wives, girlfriends, kids and such.
你知道的 我是个有很强家庭观念的人
You know, I'm very pro family like that.
甚至从博卡飞来看我女儿
Even flew in my own daughter from Boca.
我前妻 那个婊♥子♥ 那个 那个
My ex-wife, the whore, that... that...
里奇 她在我生日那天
Richie, she fucked my brother
居然在我卧室和我兄弟上♥床♥
on my birthday on my fucking bed.
你听懂我说的了吗 你能体会吗
You understand what I'm saying? Do you understand that?
她就是个不折不扣的贱♥人♥
A motherfucker, what she is.
- 这婊♥子♥ - 冷静 巴克
- This mother... - Calm down, Buck.
冷静 这破事又没发生在你身上
Calm down? It didn't happen to you.
他又没对你做这事
He didn't fucking do it to you.
好吧 好吧 然后过了一个小时
All right, all right. So an hour goes by.
两个小时 之后我收到消息
Then two. Then I get word
这小杂种在医院里了
this little asshole's in the hospital.
在他妈医院里
In the fucking hospital.
这不是没有原因的 他有严重的哮喘
Not for nothing, but he does have pretty bad asthma.
什么意思
What's that?
哮喘 所有奥斯蒙德家族的人都有
Asthma. They all do. All the Osmonds.
在你看来我就是个混球是吧
I look like an asshole to you?
不 我是说真的
No, seriously.
我是说 我被人叫做混♥蛋♥的次数很多
I mean, I've been called an asshole a thousand times in my life.
你也可能会在我背后这样叫我
You've probably called it to me behind my back.
事实上 里奇
As a matter of fact, Richie,
我知道我不是什么好人
I know I'm a asshole.
那并不是我的问题
That's not my question.
我想知道的是
I want to know
当你看着我
when you look at me,
当你正视我的时候
when you're looking right at me,
无论以何种方式 姿态和形式
in any, like, way, shape or form,
某种程度上说 我的脸看起来
on some level, does my face
是不是就是混♥蛋♥样
resemble an asshole?
我想想
I'm thinking.
这问题真♥他♥妈♥荒唐 当然不是
What a fucking ridiculous question. Of course not.
不
No.
那你跟我说哮喘的事干嘛
So why the fuck would you tell me asthma, okay,
是不是下次报纸上
when the next day in the papers,
还有电视里就会这样报道
on television,
这个卑鄙小人 这个狼心狗肺的
this scumbag, this cocksucker in his heart,
就是那个站在某个集市上
is at some county fucking fair
带着大大的微笑 背后还有群奶牛
with a big smile with fucking cows in the background
和一个摩天轮
and a fucking Ferris wheel
的高壮浪男
and the big tall jerkoff guy?
他还暗自窃喜 是不是
And he's all happy, right?
而我看起来就像是个混球
And I'm left looking like a jerkoff.
嘿 听我说 巴克 别一般见识
Hey, listen to me, Buck. You of all fucking people,
你知道这些乐手是不可信的
you know how unreliable these musicians are.
他们算个球 但我要告诉你 里奇 他没说错
They're cockheads. But I tell you what, Richie, he's right.
那家伙真该到这来
That prick should have came up here,
帮他女儿签个合同
signed an autograph for his daughter,
还有这么多小姑娘呢 简直就是瞎搞
these other little kids there. This is bullshit.
- 你是对的 巴克 - 他们越强大就越糟糕
- You're right, Buck. - The bigger they are, the worse it gets.
谁更强大
Bigger they are?
我来给你解释一下 我的朋友
Let me explain something, my friend.
总有一些人比别人更强大
There's always somebody bigger,
那就是有钱人
and that's the moneyman.
那不就是你吗 是吧 干爹
That's you, right, Daddy?
你们最好相信这一点
You better fucking believe that.
我来告诉你 里奇
Let me tell you something, Richie.
你想在我的电台播放你的唱片
You want your records played on my radio stations,
你就得让巴克
you don't leave Buck
罗杰斯爽一下
Rogers with his dick hanging out of his pants.
嘿 嘿 巴克 我们怎么可以不管这事
Hey, hey, Buck, how can we put this fucking thing behind us?
我还想和你合作进一步发展 巴克
I want to move forward with you, Buck.
巴克 我们该如何进展呢
Buck, how do we move forward?
那你有什么建议
Well, how do you suggest?
好吧,你知道我是做什么的
Well, you know what the fuck I do.
你们认识我很多年了 是里奇带我进这圈子
You've known me for years. Richie brought me in here.
你知道我是个引导者 是个开拓者
You know I'm a promoter. I'm a facilitator.
那就是我最擅长的 这你是知道的
That's what I do fucking best, you know that.
嘿 我今晚给你准备了一个小礼物
Hey, I brought you a little present tonight.
你好好品尝下这玩意
You're fucking snorting this garbage.
我带来的可是货真价实的 直布罗陀巨岩
I got the real McCoy here. The Rock of Gibraltar.
一定是个好东西
That Bogatari shit.
这就是为什么我的朋友喜欢和这家伙一起
This is why I'm friends with this motherfucker.
- 把它放桌上 - 里奇 你要一个吗
- Put it on the table. - Rich, you want a hit?
哦 我都忘了 里奇
Oh, I forgot, Rich.
我们去派对吗
Are we gonna party?
谈完了 是吧 里奇 我们继续喝
This is over, right, Rich? We're moving on?
- 我们继续 里奇 - 继续喝
- Let's move on. Richie? - Let's move on.
- 为大好明天干杯 - 干杯
- Salud, huh? To the future. - Salud.
嘿 我们在这都算是同行吧
Hey, are we all in the same line here?
派对时间到 干 真♥他♥妈♥爽
Party time, motherfucker. All fucking good.
我们都会好的 里奇
We're good, Rich.
我想告诉你我还从没做过这事
I want you to know I've never done this before.
你是处♥女♥吗
You was a virgin?
不
No.
我是说把业务和私生活混为一谈
I meant mix business with personal.
哦 所以你有兴趣了 所以呢
Oh, so you're interested, then?
乐队 是的
In the band, yeah.
- 嗷 - 不是你想的那样
- Ouch. - I didn't mean it like that.
不 事实上 是的
No, actually, I did.
我想我们要保持专业素养
I think we need to keep this professional.
记得下次你可以试试用手指插♥我♥屁♥股♥
Try and remember that next time you stick your finger in my ass.
谁说会有下一次
Who said there's gonna be a next time?
哦 你就是个撩人的小贱♥人♥ 是不是
Oh, you're a little bit of a bitch, ain't you?
如果你想得到签约就得做得更好
You need to be a lot better if you want to get signed.
我见过的高中乐队都比你表现好
I've seen high school bands play better than you do.
你唯一的优势是 人们讨厌你
Your one saving grace... People hate you.
那怎么可以算是优势
How is that a saving grace?
因为今晚发生的事
Because what happened tonight,
我从没见过一个乐队会做出那种反应
I haven't seen a band get that sort of a reaction ever.
他们都想杀了我们
They was trying to kill us.
是的 的确
Yes, exactly.
是的 这是因为你勾起了他们的某种感情
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表